Trapped

Love At First Sight

      Author's POV

 As you and Luhan smile at each other after he says "I will protect you to make you feel safe". You head to your house when you see him walk the other way to go to his house. You think to your self "What's going on. Me falling in love with a guy i don't even know, and  then i want him to protect me.''

 Luhan's POV

  As i walk back to my house i say to my self, "Why do i have to be trapped like this." I know that if i reveal my secret she won't love me anymore. I can't let her know that i am a wolf or she will hate me and think im weird. As i walk in to my house i see my best friend Kai sitting in my chair. He says ''Does she know?''

 Your POV

   "I really like Luhan." I say to myself. So after saying that i was to my house and i go in. As i walk in i see that my best friend Kris (yes i know that i have a guy friend) is sitting in my chair. I smile. "Hey Kris how are you to day?" i say as i put my bag down. "I am good the question is how are you? Where have you been? I know i am asking a lot of questions but i was worried because you got home later than usual." says Kris. You get worried because he is worrying so much. He is like my brother.