Day 1- Cherry Blossoms.

Picturesque World

                "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Tokyo, local time now is 9:00 and the temperature is 27 degrees celcius. For your safety and comfort , we ask that you please remain seated with your seatbelt fastened until the Captain turns off the fastened seat belt sign. This will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to move about. Please check around your seat for any personal belongings you may have brought onboard with you and please use caution when opening the overhead bins, as heavy articles may have shifted around during the flight.If you require deplaning assistance, please remain in your seat until all other passengers have deplaned. One of our crew members will then be pleased to assist you.We remind you to please wait until inside the terminal to use any electronic devices. On behalf of Air Asia and the entire crew, I’d like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice day!”. 

                 "Miss, would you please fasten your boyfriend's seatbelt?" an air stewardess requested.

                 "Uhmm, sure..." I said without bothering to explain to the Air Stewardess that we were not a couple as I did not want to  take up her time. I reached over to Luhan and buckled his seatbelt... I turned to watch his sleeping figure and he was sleeping so peacefully, he looked like an angel.

 

[30 Minutes later]

 

                  "Lulu! Lulu! Wake up!" I shook his body whilst trying to wake him up. Despite my attempts on waking him up, he was still sound asleep. I had enough and slapped him across the face, this time though, he woke up. " Ouch Nana! What was that for?" He pouted.

                 "Ewwww! Don't pout... It's disgusting... And as you can see, we're in Tokyo" I stated factually and pointed towards the window to prove my point. 

                  "You know you like it *wiggles eyebrows*" He sang like a retard.

                 "Whatever!! Let's get out of this plane!" I squealed enthusiastically as I dragged him out. After going through a few bothersome processes like getting our luggage, we headed out and to our hotel. We hailed a taxi and within 30 minutes, we arrived at Four Seasons Tokyo at Marunouchi. We went to our hotel room and unpacked our luggages, also preparing for our next trip to Koishikawa Korakuen. I was very excited about it as I absolutely loved flowers, I took interest in it since I was young and I was fascinated by their colours and the different meanings each and every flower had. However, the reason that I am so happy about this trip is because Luhan had actually remembered that I loved flowers, animals and anything related to the nature, made me have this tingly feeling inside, though it might just be a coincidence, I mean we are enemies...

 

                 I wore a flowy sundress, brown sandal and a sling bag, grabbed my sunglasses and  tyed my hair into a messy bun, to match the season, Spring. I walked over to Luhan's hotel room and knocked on his door. I heard feet shuffling against the floor and after a minute or so, Luhan opened the door revealing himself, he wore a simple raglan tee with bermuda shorts and a pair of converse sneakers, though it was simple, he looked like he just walked out of a fashion magazine.

[15 minutes later]

 

               We arrived at Koishikawa Korakuen and the view was picturesque. I gawked at the place as it was pretty much incredulous that I was not dreaming right now... "Pinch me right now, I think I'm dreaming..." I said leaving my mouth wide open. I felt a sharp pain on my right arm and my head jerked towards the direction glaring directly at the culprit.

 

              "Hey, you asked for it, it's not my fault..." Luhan said raising both hands with a terrified expression. I nodded and turned my attention back to the view. Luhan chuckled and dragged me towards the ticket counter saying "What's the point of standing there and staring at it? Let's go inside!"

 

              It looked more amazing upfront, there were hills, ponds filled with koi fishes, trees and hills. Although urban Tokyo could be seen from this spot, it feels like we went 50 years back and we were now in the rural era where there were no high-rise buildings and factories.

 

            What's more captivating was the cherry blossom trees which only bloom during spring time which is between March and early April. Light baby pinkish colours covered my view and whichever angle I looked, there were cherry blossoms all over the place, it was a feat that would never go unnoticed. A light breeze blew and some cherry blossoms started to detach themselves from the branches I felt the urge to twirl around and I, like the cherry blossoms detached myself from Luhan and twirled around whilst trying to grab a few cherry blossoms. Luhan opened up his hands and a cherry blossom landed gracefully onto his palms. He picked it up and walked  towards me, lifting up my chin he placed the flower on my ear. I blushed and looked away not wanting to him see my burning cheeks *Calm down you damn cheeks! We're enemies for goodness sakes!* I thought.

            "Nana! Look here!" Luhan exclaimed. I turned around excitedly anticipating for something interesting but all I heard was a *click* sound, I turned towards Luhan and he was indeed holding onto his phone, he smiled and immediately made it his lockscreen and wallpaper.

            "Hey! Let me see that!" I demanded. Without hesitation, he shoved the phone in front of my face.

             "You look funny! Hahahaha!" He chortled.

             "Shut up you pig! Delete it!" I demanded and death glared him, However, it didn't work on Luhan, it never did...

              "NEVER!" he said and quickly put his phone away. I gave up and continued down the trail. The whole evening went on with me explaining what a flower or an animal was and it's special traits to Luhan while he took out his camera and ran around capturing different objects. At the end of the day, we were exhausted and went back to our hotels, immediately drifting off to dreamland as soon as our heads touched our pillows smiling secretly about the events that had happened today.

 

 



So, their first trip is to JAPAN! :D 

I have never went to Japan and probably most of the countries that I would be writing about later so please don't blame me if I got

anything wrong, I just googled it :D THANK GOD FOR GOOGLE!

 Anyone living in/ been to Japan? Leave a comment below!

Xoxo,

          Obsessed_