1/1

Thankful

"Hyung, let's sneak out," Jongin whispers into Luhan's ear while the older puts his head on the younger's shoulder, their hands intertwines together. They are sitting on the couch in their dorm's living room. Kris is sleeping and slightly snoring on the opposite of the couch. Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Jongdae sprawls all over the floor, being noisy as usual and fighting over the remote tv. Minseok is sitting on the floor too, leaning on the couch by Jongin's legs, watching between the tv and the beagle line with a tired and bored face. The rest of the members are either in the bathroom, bedroom or kitchen. The people in the living room are the ones who were waiting for their turn to shower.

 

"Hmmm?" Luhan looks up at his boyfriend sleepily. He snuggles closer to Jongin arm, not wanting to let go. "Where?"

 

Jongin smiles as he caresses Luhan's bangs tenderly with his free hand. He knows the older is tired, because he is tired too—he even had two schedule today—but he really wants to go. Especially with Luhan, "The fireworks festival, hyung."

 

Luhan frowns.

 

"Don't want. I'm tired," Luhan mumbles. He closes his eyes as he buries his face on the crook of Jongin's neck.

 

"Hyung, I've never been go to one," Jongin starts to whine. He knows if he whines Luhan will eventually give up. Because the older finds his whine cute and Jongin's cuteness is Luhan's weakness.

 

Luhan pulls back his head and looks back at Jongin's beautiful brown pleading eyes. He sighs and Jongin holds his smile, sensing he will win sooner or later, "Don't you scared of fireworks and loud noise? You were always surprised by the exploding confettis."

 

"I'm not scared," Jongin shakes his head. He grins again. "Because I have you. Please, hyung?"

 

"Wow, cheesy," Luhan giggles as he pokes the younger's nose. He straightens himself and takes a breath, trying to sweeps away his tiredness. "Fine, let's go."

 

***

 

And here they are standing in the middle of the crowd at the fireworks festival. They try so hard to blend with the crowd so that no one would recognize them. They wear cap and hoodie that hides half of their face (Luhan even wears a mask because Jongin insists that the Chinese one is too outstandingly pretty even if he's trying to blend with the crowd). But fortunately everyone is too busy looking at the beautiful fireworks and no one realizes there are two members of a rising star group among them.

 

Jongin gasps in amazed as he looks up to the fireworks that color the night sky with so many beautiful colors and sparks.

 

Luhan steals a glance at the taller boy and smiles. Their fingers have been intertwined since they arrived and Luhan shifts to link his arm with Jongin instead. Jongin turns to look at him.

 

Luhan moves down his mask so Jongin can see his face and smiles to his boyfriend, "Happy?"

 

Jongin nods. Another exploding noise happens and he jumps a bit but immediately looks back at the sky again.

 

Luhan chuckles as he Jongin's arm to calm him when he jumped. He moves closer and practically hugging Jongin's arm now.

 

Jongin notices the move even though he's been watching the fireworks all the time. He moves Luhan's hand from his arm and put his arm around the smaller one's shoulder.

 

Luhan sneaks his arms to hug Jongin's waist and leans on his chest, "Why did you want to go so much?"

 

Jongin shrugs, "Because this is a special event?"

 

"But this is annual, we can go next year. Or two years later."

 

Jongin smiles. He moves to stand behind Luhan and puts his arms around him, backhugging the vocalist. Luhan puts his hands on Jongin's hands and leans back to his chest as the younger put his chin on his shoulder.

 

"Do you remember the last time we date, hyung?" Jongin asks quietly next to Luhan's ear.

 

Luhan bites his lower lip as he thinks, eyes still watching another explosion of fireworks, "Uhm... Before we have the Wolf comeback, I think?"

 

"Yes," Luhan feels Jongin nods on his shoulder. "I initially just wanted to ask you out to date. I know we wouldn't have free time in the near future and even if we have, I want you to go home and spend your time with your family. So, the only time we have is just sneaking out like this."

 

Luhan can't help but smiles from ear to ear hearing his boyfriend's sweet word. He loves that Jongin understand how much he want to spend his time with Jongin, but he also loves how Jongin wants him to put his family as his priority. Jongin knows how hard for Luhan to faraway from his family. Jongin really understands him inside and outside. Luhan loves him so much for that.

 

Jongin knows that Luhan smiles and he smiles along, hugging the smaller even tighter, "I love you too, hyung."

 

"I haven't say the word, dammit,"

 

"But I know you will,"

 

Luhan chuckles. He slightly slaps Jongin's arms around his waist, "I love you, Jongin."

 

Jongin smiles as he kisses Luhan's neck. Actually he only kisses Luhan's hoodie but it doesn't matter because he know Luhan can feel him when he pulls Jongin even closer by the hands.

 

 


A/N: HAHAHAHA WHAT IS THIS I KNOW IT'S TERRIBLE OTLLL ;A;

thank you for reading anyway ♥♥