one I guess..

Dream

Her name is Joy. She is 16 years old. She stay with her uncle since both of her parents died in one car excident when she was 5 years old. Her uncle and his wife take care of her like their own daughter since they didn't have their own child. She was so thankfull to have them as her guardian. But her life was not a fairytale, with everything beautifull. At school she always get bullied by other. Even the bright mind didn't give her any advantage. She never fight back because she believe that violence never bring any good She has one bestfriend who always stand by her side whenever someone else try to harm her. Her bestfriend name gwiboom. She was her truly and only friend. They share everything with each other and only gwiboom knows about joy secret crush with their classmate onew. Onew is the school most popular student. He is good at study. Have a beautifull mesmerizing voice and the best football player which made him everyone favourite. Because of this, Joy never had the courage to tell onew her true feelings. One because of their differences. Second because she affraid the fact will add another point for people to bully her.

* * * * *

I'm sorry if this is totaly crapy. It's me a bad writer trying to write something. I'm really sorry if this story bother your life.. oh my.. sorry..