Chapter 1

Fog of Love || hiatus until You're The Only One complete ||

CHAPTER 1


 

"Yah! Ireona(wake up)... you'll late to go to the class later," Nicole shouted. In a puzzled situation, Seohyun see the alarm clock that is located next to her. 6:30 am. Aigoo, still early. Seohyun quickly covered her face with both of het palms. Protect her eyes from the glare of the lights of the room.

As Seohyun did not wake up, Nicole approached and moving her body.

"Yah! Ireona!" This time Nicole screamed loudly as she could. As long as Seohyun does not wake up, her ears will be rewarded with a melodious voice of Nicole.

"Even if you want to wake up late, wait for this weekend." Nicole still nagging while pulling a long face.

"Arasso, I will wake up now," Seohyun said as she reached her towel and walked to the bathroom.

"Palli! I don't want to be late. It's almost 7.00 am," Nicole said.

"Arasso, my baby boo." Seohyun teased as she grinned.

Nicole stuck out her tounge to reply Seohyun teased. She actually already familiar with Seohyun behavior, it's still same as their situation four years ago.


 

Seohyun and Nicole arrived at the lecture hall on time. Lecturer step in as soon as they take a seat in the back row. Nicole and Seohyun quickly take out their notebook before Mrs Lee glared at them. Mrs Lee, a well-known lecturer with her taboo when students come late to her class. Seohyun eyes looked around wildly, looking for her other friends. Suddenly her eyes met with Sehun and they exchanged smiles. as Sehun winked at Seohyun.

Their class ended about 10.00 am. Seohyun quickly keep all her notes to her bag as soon as Mrs Lee would like to thanked to all her students who attend her class today. 

Seohyun immediately rushed out. Nicole screamed Seohyun's name as she chasing Seohyun from behind. Is not that Seohyun did not hear, but she is just lazy to respond.

"What's wrong with you, Seohyun-ah? Why are you so rush till left me behind? It's must be something wrong happen, right?"

Seohyun quickly turned and smiled at her. It is not fair if she treats Nicole so when she did not do anything wrong. "I don't know, Nicole-ah. The more close the final examination, it feels more lazy to go to the class," Seohyun said slowly, trying to hide  the ongoing anxiety in her heart. Anxiety that she does not know where it comes from.

"Be patient, Hyun-ah... two weeks more we will be taking the final examination, after that we can go holidays. If you want to get married, you can too." Nicole said, smiling sarcasstically.

Seohyun laughed when she heard that words. Nicole is her friend who always know how to persuade and understands her.

"Okay, that's enough. Let's eat, jeongmal baegopa (I'm really hungry)!" Nicola said as he pulled Seohyun.

Without any question, Seohyun followed Nicole to the cafeteria even though she really did not have an appetite to eat. They walk to the table while carrying food and drinks.

Seohyun heart suddenly pounding when her eyes catch sight of someone who is stalking her from afar. She was not sure who it was but since a week or two, that man seemed to follow her wherever she goes.

Sometimes when their eyes met, Seohyun tried to remember the face of that man, if they ever met. But there is no one name that comes to her mind.

"Annyeong, what are you looking at?" asks a voive from behind. Thus, that person tap Seohyun's shoulder.

Sehun looked at Seohyun with a sweet smile. Seohyun forced her smile to Sehun. Without invited, Sehun sits beside Seohyun. Then he said, "That's must be something," . Then he sipping Seohyun drinks without her permission.

Seohyun just shook her head. Lazy want to entertain Sehun. She just remained quiet. At the same time, Sehun can feel there is something wrong with Seohyun. Her smile seems fake. Her voice is not sweet as always. Her cheerful attitude even gone missing. Not a day or two he become Seohyun's boyfriend. In fact, their relationships is already in its second year.

"Waeguere?" Sehun try to persuade Seohyun.

"Nothing..." Seohyun finally spoken after the situation is quite stiff for a moment.

"Tonight, let's go out?" Sehun asked.

Seohyun quickly shook her head and searching for an answers.

"Next two weeks we have examination, right? I have to study, Sehun-ah." She leaned her head at Sehun shoulders.

"Aigoo, that's easy , though." Sehun replied as he leaned her head on Seohyun's head.

"It's easy for you but hard for me." Seohyun's voice changed.

Seohyun began to get bored with Sehun even though she knows that Sehun just kidding. Nicole looked at Seohyun with her sharp eyes. She can feel Seohyun is in a bad mood right now. Seohyun pulled a long face. A behavior that always get criticism from Sehun even her family. Seohyun was overly sensitive.

"It's okay if you don't want. But do not get mad at me if I went with someone else." Sehun still not satisfied, replied Seohyun words.

Seohyun just pouts because she knows Sehun just kidding even she felt a bit jealous. Then she said, "No problem, take your own sweet time to choose someone you like. I don't care."

Sehun's face expression changed. He knows Seohyun is not in a good mood for joking. Then he said, "Hey! Come on. I'm just joking." Sehun began to feel uneasy looking at Seohyun who take his jokes earlier seriously.

"I don't care, okay." Seohyun said seriously.

Sehun face changed again. He become quiet. Seohyun quickly took her bag and walked oass. Sehun puzzled by Seohyun's unexpected behavior. Similarly, Nicole. She just looked at Seohyun just walk leave her behind.


 

Seohyun took final exams in peace. She knew she was not an excellent student, bet she is sure she'll pass. Nicole also confident that she can pass. Seohyun met Sehun a day after their misunderstanding. She simply rebuked the usual way and wish him success in the exam.

She did not apologize, and she knew that Sehun must be quite upset with her attitude. This misunderstanding also makes Seohyun realized, their relationship was falling apart. Seohyun do not know why but sometimes she is trying to avoid Sehun.

Sehun strangely did not asked her at all. If not, he is most worried find Seohyun only to persuade Seohyun even she is the one who started the fight. Seohyun had also wondered whether Sehun already like someone else or he has started to get bored with her that often makes him annoyed with her attitude.

Ah, nevermind! Lazy to think all of this, Seohyun's said in her heart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Updated! Hope you enjoy this first chapter... 

Please subscribe and comment..

Upvote is optional..

Thank you..