Meeting her

Dream Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Baekhyun POV:

 

  I can't believe that the girl from my dreams, truly EXISTS!!. Her touch to my face makes me feel butterflies in my stomach. " Are you okay? " she asked. I can't spaek now as i closed my eyes and i can remember was her.

 

  I opened my eyes again as i saw a bright white light. I notice that i was lying in a bed. I rubbed my eyes as i saw that i was in a clinic. I saw again the girl, sitting at my side, feeling worried. " Are you feeling well now baekhyun? " she asked. How did she knew my name?.  " H-How did you-..?" " I saw your nametag, silly. " she asked as she smiled at me. Her smile and her beauty still stunned me. I glanced at the wall clock. The classes are getting started. I tried to stand up as i sit back again because of the pain in my back. She seems so worried to me. " It's okay. I can tell this to my grandpa that you need to skip class " she said. I was confused. Is her grandfather the owner of this school?. " By the way, my name's Jung Sooyeon but you can call me Jessica. It's nice to meet you baekhyun-sshi ". she offered her hand as we shaked hands. her hands are so soft. I was thinking that if i wanted to be her friend-... " Let's be friends, baekhyun-sshi! " Jessica said. She offered again her hand as we shaked hands again. " Okay, Jessica. " i nodded my head. I saw her feautures as something popped in my mind. Is she is older than me?. " Um, Jessica, what's your age? " i asked. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter