It's Okay Jagiya.

It's Okay Jagiya.

You laid in bed hurting like hell in the bottom of your stomach, you were crying. Baekhyun was at work, you stayed home from school, you were home by yourself, your friends were at school, so you had no one to call. The pain got so much worse, you had to call Baekhyun.

"Hey, jagiya." Baekhyun saids softly and sweetly, it made you smile.

"H-hey.. Um, i-is there anyway you could come home early??" you said holding your stomach. Baekhyun knew something was wrong. You have never asked him to come home early, so it scared him.

"Jagi, is everything okay?! I'm coming home now!"

"I-I'm fine, I think it's time for my monthly."

Baekhyun got worried even more. He knew it wasn't nothing serious, it was normal. But, he didn't like seeing you upset or in pain.

Baekhyun hung the phone up, gathered his things and drove back to yours and his house.

You laid there hurting, trying to avoid the pain, but it seems, the more you did, the worse it got.

"Oh my God, Baekhyun oppa, please hurry." you said goaning and holding your stomach.

Soon, you heard keys and the door unlocking, Baekhyun rushed up stairs into yours and his room and saw you laying there.

"[Y/N]!!" Baekhyun didn't know what to do, he didn't want to touch you, cause he was scared he would hurt you more.

"Jagi.. You wanna take a warm relaxing bath? Kris told me it helps the pain go away." Baekhyun said clamly.

"Yeah.. Can you help me to the bathroom?" you said having trouble sitting up.

Baekhyun walked over to you, grabbed you up and took you in the bathroom.

He sat you down gently on the toilet and started running the water for you, he sat there for a bit, trying to get the water just right for you.

He grabbed you up again and sat you down in the warm water. It felt so good, you smiled at him.

"Thanks oppa, I'm sorry for making you leave work..." you said looking down, starting to feel bad.

"Hey.. Don't be sad. Anytime you need me, I'm gonna be there. I don't care where I'm at." Baekhyun smiled.

You loved his smile, it was the cutest.

Baekhyun washed your body and hair, then helped you out of the tub, dried you off, and carried you back onto the bed. He walked over to his dresser and pulled out one of his shirts, then gave you some of your .

"Here. Put this on and relax in bed." Baekhyun stood in front of you just in case you needed help.

You put his shirt on and your , then laid back in bed. Baekhyun laid down beside you, and slide you closed to him. You snuggled up in his chest.

"Thank you again oppa, the pain has gone away now." you said looking up at Baekhyun. He gave you a cute eye smile and kissed you softly.

"Anything for my baby, and that's good. I don't want you to be in pain, because when you're hurting, I'm hurting. When you're happy, I'm happy."

You giggled at Baekhyun, he always had an cheesy pick up line and you couldn't help but giggled at him.

You hugged up to Baekhyun and the blanket and fell asleep in Baekhyun's arms.

Since this was short, I'll give y'all a few gifs. ;)