CRY and CRY

He or he ?

D.O POV 

*BANG !!! * the door was closed loudly . Everybody were staring at me .

" What is your problem look at me like that ?! " , everybody look to the floor . Yeah , I'm not in a good mood . 

" D.O , tell us what happened ? Where's CHANYEOL and TIFFANY ? They didn't date right ? " , ask SUHO .

" DON'T ASK ME ABOUT THEM ! I DON'T WANT TO HEARD BOTH OF THAT NAME NOW ! " , I screamed to my LEADER . Seriously , I don't want to heard both of that name . I'm angry and upset when hearing the name . I don't know why . 

" D.O , my little baby . Come here with me " , told Kai and pull me to his place .

I'm sit and start staring the floor . After a few second , I'm crying . KAI is shocked but just keep quiet . He let me to get out all the tears .

" Kai . She'sss , she'ss , she'sss , she's back KAI . She's back ! " told me to him . 

" You mean ,  Han Rae Hee ? The girl that you love for a long time already ? That couple with CHANYEOL before ? "

( P/s: Hehehe , Wei Tiffany is english name maybe ?So I've give the korean name for here . Thanks azza :) )

" Yeah , she is . SHE'S BACK ! "

===========================================================================================================

YOUR POV

I could here D.O is crying . I could here D.O keep telling KAI that I'm back . I'm at outside classroom . I could here that KAI say ' You mean Han Rae Hee ? The girl that you love for a long time ago ? That couple wih CHANYEOL before ? ' 

THE GIRL THAT YOU LOVE FOR A LONG TIME ALREADY ? 

THE GIRL THAT YOU LOVE FOR A LONG TIME ALREADY ?

what did he mean by love ?

Love ? What did he mean by love ? I'm sit infront of the door and start to crying . Crying and crying . 

I don't know where is PARK CHANYEOL . I need him to make me happy .

No , I want him not because to make me happy . I need him ! He must explain to me , what's going on ? 

Did KYUNG SOO love me before ?

No , did he love me until now ? DID HE ? 

I'm crying . Alone . I can't understand what's going on . GOD , are you testing me ? 

I'm continued my cry . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHANYEOL POV

I can't see she's crying . I can't see my crush is crying . 

But

I can't tell her what's going on . 

On the first day she's in the school , she got a lot of problem . She's starting to cry . Her eyes is already red .

There is no smile on her face . Only tears . 

But , I couldn't help here . I know what's going on . All EXO know . D.O is crying about WEI TIFFANY .

I don't know what to do . I'm look at the window and think something . When I turn I saw LUHAN talking to WEI TIFFANY

Maybe Luhan can tell her what's going on . 

Oh . MY STOMACH ! I HATE YOU , STOMACH PAIN ! 

I need to go to TOILET quickly . 

WEI TIFFANY , stop crying please *run to the nearest toilet* 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

LUHAN POV

I saw someone blocking my way to go inside the class . Wait , she looks familiar . She's WEI TIFFANY .

But 

Why she's crying ? Why she didn't go inside the classroom ? She's crying . but why ?

I'm squatting down and look to her face . She's shocked and she wiped her tears . 

She looks like a tangled figure out the problem .

" Sorry if I'm blocking your way to the classroom . I'm really sorry " , she's stand and go to somewhere . No she's cant ! I must ask her what's going on .

" Hey Tiffany . What's going on ? Tell me . I'm a good listerner . Trust me , I won't tell anyone "

################################################################

So ,that was happening inside there? D.O is crying about her , and she's crying because can't believe that D.O likes her before ?

Yeah , if I be TIFFANY , it's hard to me to believe that my best friend love me before . 

" Hey Tiffany . Stop crying . I don't want to see a girl crying becuse of a boy . Well yeah , D.O likes you until now . But you confessed to him that you still likes CHANYEOL . Don't worry , CHANYEOL didn't know . " . I'm tired squatting so I sit down and wiped her tears . 

" So he want to forget about you . He do a lot of things , such as Being rude , be serious , being rude to the girls . But he can't because he said . ' Tiffany told me don't be rude to girls . She doesn't like ' . "

I saw she starred at me . She's shocked . She's can't believe maybe?

" Thanks so much , ? "

" Oh LUHAN . call me LUHAN or LuLu :) " 

" Oh , thanks so much LuLu . " she's smile .

" Welcome my Jagiya ~ " .

Wait ! Did I call her JAGIYA just now ? :3

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

D.O POV

I want to go to toilet after crying all time .

But I stop because I heard my ANGEL is crying outside . 

I want open the door but after heard that LUHAN's there . I just stand there and heard their conversation .

I heard everything . I heard until the part

' Welcome me JAGIYA ~ ' Did LUHAN just cll her JAGIYA ?! 

I CAN'T STAND ANYMORE ! HE'S TRYING TO TAKE MY ANGEL FROM ME !!!!!

I opened the door and saw LUHAN hold TIFFANY hand .

" LUHAN !!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU !!!! " , I kick him to the another wall . I kick him . Then I pull him and push him to the wall . I kick and  I punch the face and the stomach .

" D.O ! STOP !!! " she scream . You stop punch him . You cry . Luhan is fainted . Tiffany , my angel is crying .

" D.O ! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO IF LUHAN IS DEAD ?! " , she screamed to me . How dare she is ?

" Answer me D.O ! Answer me ! What you're gonna do ?! Why you become like this ?! Because of me ?! Haaaaah ?! "

I just keep quiet and stared at TIFFANY .

" I do this because I'm jealous with LUHAN . He called you JAGIYA . You must remember that only me that can call you JAGIYA , ANGEL , SWEETHEART , LOVE ! REMEMBER ! "

She's laughing . but why ?

" I don't want to be your angel anymore if your attitude like this . You will kill LUHAN if I didn't stop you right ? " , she's cry . Yeah , if she didn't stop me just now , I think Luhan will dead .

" But , ILOVE YOU " , I said bravily .

" You love me but you wanna kill my FRIEND , LUHAN ! "

All EXO come out from the class and helped LUHAN . She go to LUHAN and bring him to the clinic .

OH NO ! WHAT I DOJUST NOW IS SO WRONG ! ! .

*CRYING* *ALONE*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB !

HELLO @fclumsy_ here :))

Well , the story become more scary now . 

How could D.O kill LUHN because of TIFFANY ? 

Ngehhhhh . I want to make this storyhappy , but now ? Ngehh -.- Blame my mind !

But don't worry . The next chapter will be about LUHAN ! Promise :))))))))))

113 views ? Thanks so much :* 

4 SUBS ? THANKS SOMUCH :)

SILENT READER ? HOPE YOU LIKE THIS STORY :3

Should I post a photo ? Wait maybe I will xD . See first lah xD

Yayyy ! It's holiday . 2 new chap will be update xD

Maybe for tomorrow also got but a little bit late :)))

Ngehhh -.- I need I should rest . I don't know what to say for this story :'(

Can you guys give a comments ?

Pretty please ? :( 

Ngawwww :3 Thanks :))) ( if you comment :p)

Well . I need to rest now . Thinking about this chapter is so tired .

P/s : don't blame me for this scary ( not really scary right ? ) chapter . Idk what I thinking about :3 :))

LOL OK2 . I NEED TO REST PEACEFULLY SINCE IT HOLIDAY !

Sorry if got a lot of grammar and spelling error xx .

Thanks for reading :)

Thank youuuuuu :**** XOXO .

@fclumsy_ out !

(laughing cute jongin and the fox ) - so cuteeeeeee !

(crying baby luhan and daddy luhan ) - so cute but it in chinese . sorry idk what is the meaning.

( Baekhyun y stare) - cna I die for a while? xD