My family ♥

He or he ?

" Wei Tiffany ! Hurry up . Or your beloved mom will leave you again ! " 

" Auntie Mey ! Tell mama to wait for a while . I need to pee , for a while ! Please !!! " , you shouted from the toilet . After 5 minutes , you go down with new school uniform . Itlooks suitable for you although it a little bit tight . You can't breath easily . 

" Is that uniform suitable for you ? It looks y to you . Hahahaha " , you're brother , Choi Minho , laugh .

" Shut up BROTHER . " , you yelled to him . 

" You make me this morning sweetheart , HAHAHAHAHA " , his still laughig after saying that sentence . You bored to her that sentence everyday . Every morning .

" SHUT YOUR ER MOUTH BROTHER !!!! " , you hit his shoulder . and he is still laughing and laughing . Ok you really hate this moment . 

" What did you say just now ? I'll tell mama ! MAMA !!!! " yelled Choi Minho 

"Yes Minho ? Why ? Fighting with your sister again ? " , your mom say from the kitchen . I think she's cooking .

" She said " SHUT YOUR ER MOUTH BROTHER ! " " . Suddenly , your mom come outfrom kitchen bring a bowl of salad ? (Salad in the morning ? PERFECT ! ) . She scold you again . Always -.- .

" I told you what TIFFANY ? Don't say that word again . I really hate that word . You're so stubborn ! " .

" But mom , Brother said to me " You make me this morning " . That's why I said like that ! "

" Choi Minho !!!! "

" Mama , I go to work first . I'm late . Bye Mama . Bye Tiffany , my little crying baby ."

Then , he'll run to the car . He's alwys like that . ALWAYS ! but , I still love him . Because , without him , I'm nothing . I love you brother ! 

" Ok , better you faster . You don't wnat to be late on your first day of school right ? "

"Yes ! "

You and your mom , go inside the car , your mom start the engine and turn on the radio . 

" Mama , which school that I'll be transferred ? "

" SMK otchigayaru " <- ( Sorry the name is just so weirdo . Buahahaha xD )

" What a weird school name , mama ? "

" Idk , but the school is not famous at all " .

====================================================================================================

HELLO ! @fclumsy_ HERE ! So , so far , how is this chapter going ? Give a comment meh :( ..

Muahahahahah xD . So , the next chapter is about class . You're going to be excited ! :)

Keep comment and suscribe and upvoted . (I'll hope someone read this story and to that 3 things)

So , this is for today . I'll hope you like this story . Bye bye :**

@fclumsy_ out xx