Chapter 1

One Love Now and Forever (ON HOLD)

Minseok walked down the alley way slightly drunk from drinking more then he can handle at the bar. But it felt nice to be drunk once in awhile especially when there are lots conflicts are going on. He was 19 years old and it's was a year since he got out of the orphanage that was his only home. So what happened? He was abandoned by his parents which is any orphans story, but he always had these feelings that there was more to the story.

So here he was walking around the city slightly drunk, till he stubbled near a park. So he figured that it wouldn't hurt to swing by and have a swing on swing set. It was his favorite part of the play ground since he was younger because kids didn't want to play with him. There were two main types of kids some of the orphans who either had their own little clique or some of the kids who had parents didn't want to play with a parentless kid. So everything he was give a chance to go to the playground he always remembered playing by himself on the swings but he enjoyed it even if it was by himself.

As began he began swinging back and front with his feet he started to remise the past 2 months and how crazy and unbelievable they were. First he won 2nd place on everysing and before he knew it was signing a contract with SM. Right after that they had me immediately moved into a dorm to prepare for my debut and before I knew it in a few month time I was up and active on music shows, interviews, and radio shows. It was too real for him to even dream of it. Ever since he was child he loved to sing it was what made who he was and without that he knew he would be lost. Singing filled most of the dark holes the buried deep down in his heart but not most. There was always that one spot he put his finger on because he knew no matter how much he tried to fix it won't. Even though get love from the fans made heartily happy he knew he could just never fix the feeling. In the end singing brought light to him and he was determined to bring light to others too. He then gave his graceful prayers to god of giving him a beautiful voice and of course even though he was abandon he will always be grateful to his birth parents.

He sighed and got off the swings and started to walk back to the dorm that he won't be staying there for the next 6 months because he company thought that he has become a sensation faster than they expected him to be so they are sending him to promote in china. They wouldn't tell their main reason why they just told me that many people were offering the company offers in their shows and china seemed to want him to down there. Tomorrow was his flight but he wanted to spend his last day in korea taking in the home feeling before leaving especially when he never left the country before and easily got sick. 

As he came closer to his house he saw his manager outside his dorm waiting and he looked really mad. His face red and looked like he was about to blow up. As he neared he can hear yell whisper coming from manager so he didn't wake up the neighbors.

"Where were you, don't you know to always keep me updated  on your whereabouts. Why didnt you answer my text or my calls? Do you even know what time it is?" He bombard me with a billion questions.

Minseok got guilty seeing his manager worried about him unable to say anything he quickly whispered with a guilty cute pout,"Sorry hyung I was just wanted to enjoy my last night before going to china." 

The manager sighed, "You make it sound like you are going to be there your whole life, your just going to be there for a few months."

"I know hyung But still I never left the country before it's my first time so I'm nervous." minseok pouted.

"Okay I got it just don't scare me like that again," manager hyung sighed again being defeated by minseoks cuteness.

"Go upstairs, pack, and sleep. You have to get up early to catch the flight."

Minseok started to giggle like crazy. *Lets not forget that he still has alcohol in his system.*

"But hyung I already packed my bag a looonnnnggggggg time ago and I want to play a little bit more."

" Fine just go to sleep. I'll check on you in another 30 minutes and if you are not asleep then I won't take you to that famous place that sells really good dumplings and believe when I say they are good."

"Hyunnnng you can't do this me, you know how much I like dumplings." Minseok used his best puppy eyes with his best pout.

"Well if you don't want that to happen then go to bed, Now" 

"Okay hyung good night" and with that he raised into his dorm to get into bed quickly so he can get his dumplings.

Once in bed he was out cold instantly because once again the alcohol in his system. That night Minseok slept his final night away without himself knowing it.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank You for reading, I know it short!!! Please keep me all your wonderful thoughts at the comment box below... Sorry if it is not as good as others its my first chapter ever.. =D