Not the Same!

Not the Same

                   =After 3 weeks=  

~Hyo’s house~

Hyoyeon:                                 Mom!

Mom:                                          Hyo! Get ready! We’re going to the hospital. Your grandpa is dying!

Hyoyeon:                                 Huh?! Okay!

                                Hyoyeon grab her bag, put on her shoes and ran downstairs.

Hyoyeon:                                 Let’s go mom!

Mom:                                          Let’s!

                                ~Hospital~ (Hyo’s Grandpa’s room)

Hyoyeon:                                 Grandpa! Grandpa! Are you okay?! Grandpa…

Grandpa:                                 Hyo, I’m alright. Where are your parents?

Hyoyeon:                                 Mom went and pick dad. His car was broken.

Grandpa:                                 Jinki. Lee Jinki!

                                Jinki came inside the room.

Hyoyeon:                                 Why are you here?

Jinki:                                          Our grandpas’ are best friend, remember?

Hyoyeon:                                 Grandpa! Is it true?!

Grandpa:                                 Yes. And we made a promise.

Hyoyeon:                                 What promise?

Grandpa:                                 We promised that we’ll get married our children. Unfortunately, both of us have daughters. So, this thing need to be carry on the next generation, it’s you and Jinki.

Hyoyeon:                                 Him?! Huh! I marry him! Not even in dreams!

Grandpa:                                 Hyo, please help me. Help me get into heaven. If I didn’t make that promise a reality, I’ll be into hell.

Hyoyeon:                                 Grandpa…

                                Her grandpa starts feeling dying.

Hyoyeon & Jinki:                     Grandpa!

Hyoyeon:                                 Grandpa!!!! (Crying)

                                Jinki ran out to call the doctor.

Hyoyeon:                                 Grandpa… Don’t leave me…

                                The doctor ran towards Hyo’s grandpa’s room. The doctor checks his condition. Hyo and Jinki waited outside the room. Hyo is crying. The doctor came out.

Hyoyeon:                                 What happened to my grandpa?

Doctor:                                    Sorry to say, he only has 5 months left.

Hyoyeon:                                 What?! No! No! He can’t leave me! Fix it, doctor. Fix it! Help me. (Crying while scouting down)

Jinki:                                          Hyo! Thanks and sorry, doctor. You may go.

                                Jinki scout down and hug Hyo. He helps Hyo to stand up and whisper to her.

Jinki:                                          Hyo, calm down. Grandpa must be very sad if he look at you like this.

Hyoyeon:                                 He’s going to leave me! Jinki! Help me…..

Jinki:                                          Help about what? Make your grandpa younger? I can’t do that. Everybody will die, remember?

Hyoyeon:                                 How?! What am I supposed to do?

Jinki:                                          He only has 5 months left. Make him happy. Cheer him up. You know how to do that, right?

Hyoyeon:                                 Can I?

Jinki:                                          Of course! Now, go inside and see him, okay?! I’ll call our parents.

Hyoyeon:                                 Okay.

                                She walked in.

Hyoyeon:                                 Jinki, can you do me a favour?