CHAPTER 13 - NEVER PLAY WITH FIRE

A Cup of Earl Grey

EXO - WAITING ROOM

Luhan was ready to charge when the staff stopped them and instructed the boys that they'll need to go back on stage. Luhan then took 5 CDs he told his co-members to sign for him and went to the stage. (Candidate for No. 1 - SISTAR VS INFINITE)

Infinite won and congratulated all the artists. EXO then bowed to everyone and congratulated Infinite for their win. They were about to leave when they saw Luhan going somewhere, Kris and Kai were about to stop him when they saw 2NE1. So, Luhan's going to 2NE1 kekekeke. Kris then pulled Suho and Sehun and pointed at Luhan they all smirked and followed Luhan, looking at the trio Kai smiled and followed them. 

Luhan was busy excusing himself, Dang! Why are they so fa...Omo! There!! Luhan then rushed to his noona and back hug her. CL and Bom were startled seeing someone hug Dara. Minzy just laughed as well as Hye Yoon.

Hye Yoon : Omo! Luhan-ssi annyeong!! So cute! Dara, you're lucky to have such adorable brother. You must have a nickname for him, you must!!!

Dara (looking at Luhan) : Neh! Tony Tony! she then heard Luhan's aissssh~ and chuckled.

Minzy : Chooper from One Piece? Kyowa! Annyeong, I'm Minzy! 

CL : Hi, I'm CL and that one is Bom. So you're Unnie's brother. You're from EXO right?

Luhan : Neh! Annyeong Noonas, I'm Lu Han from EXO! 

Bom : Owwww! CDs! Signed ones! We still haven't finalized our album so, thank you!!

Luhan nodded and gave each to them. He was about to leave when Hye Yoon heard loud screams. All them looked and saw who they were.

Kris, Kai, Suho and Sehun : Annyeong Haseyo Sunbaenims, EXO-mida! I'm Suho the leader and this is Kris, Kai and Sehun. 

Luhan : What are you guys do.... Noona?

Dara : Oh hi! Nice to meet you guys again. Thanks for the CD by the way. 

The four of them smiled brightly earning a glare from Luhan. Minzy, Bom, CL and Hye Yoon shook their hands and introduced themselves as well. Everyone in the audience saw the closeness between Dara and Luhan and saw how cute they were. Just then, the staff escorted them to leave the stage because Infinite will do their winning stage. 2NE1 and the rest bowed and left the stage.

Before going to their respective waiting rooms,

Dara : Sehun, I love your hair. Rainbow. Then Dara closed the door behind her. Sehun was stunned and touched his hair, he smiled causing a nudge from Luhan.

Luhan : Yah! Stop that maknae! She's too old for you!!

Sehun : Mehrong! Whatever!! 

Kris and Suho were laughing seeing how those two were acting. Then they saw Kai looking back at was blushing.

Kris and Suho : Eeeeeeee! Kai's inlove!!!!! 

Kai : Nehhh. Omo! An...Ani!!! Yah! Stop that!! 

Suho : Who?

Kai : No one! Stop staring at me like that! Aaaaaaah! Fine, fine!!! (whispers) Dar....Dara noona

Suho : You can't!!! Choose someone else!

Kai : Waeyo?!! Don't be selfish, she's not yours to start with.

Suho : Yet.

Kris : In your dreams.

Kai and Kris high-fived while Suho glared at them. Before entering, Suho saw a smoke coming from the end of the hallway.

Suho : Is that smoke I see?

Kai and Kris then looked and their eyes widen. They immediately went inside and told them. They suddenly heard the fire alarm and everyone inside panicked. The managers as well as the staffs told them to calm but they heard a huge bang and all of them ran. One of the staff of the company escorted everyone out safety. EXO’s manager counted and his eyes widen when he was missing two of his boys.

Manager : Oh no! Oh No!!! Where’s Xiumin and Chen?!!

EXO then looked at each other and saw that Xiumin and Chen were really missing. Kris and Tao broke out of the group and decided to go in, but they were pulled back. Luhan was now getting worried as he hasn’t seen anyone from 2NE1 came out.

He then saw Hye Yoon coughing alongside Minzy and CL. CL was telling the ones holding her to let her go. Hye Yoon then went to CL and tried calming her. Minzy was now crying and hugged Bom who just came out. Luhan was looking for his sister and rushed to where the girls are shocking everyone with them.

Luhan : Noona?

Hye Yoon was startled and CL looked at him.

CL : LUHAN!! Tell them to let me in! Dara unnie is still inside!

Luhan : What?!! My Noona is still insi...

Luhan then rushed to the one guarding the entrance and was shouting to let him in.

Luhan : My Noona is still inside! I have to find her! Let me in!

Fireman : I’m sorry, but you can’t. The fire is starting to spread and it’ll be dangerous to go in. Our team are doing the best we can to save all of them.

CL then took Luhan who was now kneeling, sobbing. Hye Yoon took CL and Luhan to their side and comforted him. Bom called YG and TOP and Ah In came after a minute.

Ah In : Luhan?! Luhan are you okay?

Luhan : Hyung, Noona. She’s...sh....e’s still inside hyung! Do something!

After hearing it, TOP and Ah In rushed to the entrance and was trying to go inside but failed. Ah In was now nervous. Everyone was instructed to leave but no one left instead, the number of people increased.

The rest of the team one-by-one appears, but still no Xiumin, Chen nor Dara. Just then, they heard someone shouted and saw Xiumin and Chen covering their nose with some cloth clearly wet, crawling. When the rescuers saw the two, they immediately pulled the two up but they were resisting.

Xiumin : Let me go! Noona! Noona!!!

Chen : Where’s Dara Noona!! She told us she’ll be behind us! Noona!!!!

Rescuer : What happened?

Chen : Dar...ra Noona saw us near the exit and she called for us. She g...a..ve us wet cl..oths and told us to go straight. She then pushed both us and i..nst.ructed us to go. Noona! Yo....uu have to find her!!! Plea..see (sobbing)

INSIDE THE BUILDING

Dara was still looking for the exit that’s connected to the other building. When she saw the connecting bridge, Dara rushed to the door. She was about to reach the next wing when a block of wood hit her head. But before fainting, she saw someone looking at her and she heard You're not that strong, you'll be mine. Soon.

MEANWHILE, 

TOP can’t stay still and he just had the urge to go the other wing of the building. Ah In saw him and followed him. They froze when they heard chilly voice behind them.

Black hooded guy : Going somewhere? If you guys are trying to rescue someone, that’ll be impossible.

Ah In : Shut up! Let’s go Tabi!

The guy then pulled his hood down and Ah In’s eyes widen.

Ah In : What’s the big deal?!

Yoochun : You’re going the wrong way, kekeke. You got scared!! This way!

Ah In and TOP followed him. Yoochun then arrived in a locked door; he then pointed somewhere and both of then looked where Yoochun is pointing to. He then called for their attention and went up the stairs.

TOP : What were you doing in that alleyway?

Yoochun : I’m gonna rescue Noona, what else? Okay, we should split up! Ah In take the left wing and I’ll go straight and Tabi you ta... Yah! Where’s Tabi?!

TOP just can’t handle Yoochun as well as Ah In and just went wherever. He doesn’t have any idea what was happening to him. He was just sitting quietly in the recording room reading his lyrics when all of a sudden; he felt that he needed to look for Ah In and save Dara. Just as he was to pass one doorway, he felt a certain pull in that hallway.

TOP went back and opened the door; he then rushed and saw Dara with a wood covering her. He then removed the wood, not minding the burning feeling in his hand. He shook Dara to wake her up, he then saw blood in her forehead and felt something in her head. He carried her and called for Ah In and Yoochun.

As they were leaving, TOP heard Dara said something.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara (whisper) : J...ae.. I..I saw J..ae..

Dara then out and TOP felt chills. He then looked back and he saw a figure of a guy smirking fading with the fire.