Morning Sungyeol

Morning Sungyeol

"Good morning, jagi~" Sungyeol said as he gently shook you awake. You made a sound of agitation, and he laughed at your sleepy face. "You need to get up, or else you’ll be late."
You buried your face in the pillow and pulled a blanket over your head. Sungyeol made a tut and pulled it off of you. You gasped as he started tickling your sides mercilessly.
"Alright, stop it!" you shouted between laughter, "I’m up!"
"Good." said Sungyeol, as he brushed the hair out of your face.

As you stepped out of bed, Sungyeol moved out of your way. He dismissed himself out of the room as you picked out some clothes to change into. You took a look in the mirror and smoothed down your hair, still half-asleep. Good enough.

You let out a big yawn and made your way toward the kitchen. From behind, Sungyeol quickly wrapped his arms around you, which surprised you too much for such an ungodly hour.
"Yah! Sungyeol-ah, stop it~" you whined, but with a smile.
"Are you awake yet?" he whispered into your ear as he squeezed you tighter.
"Yes, I’m awake," you answered, trying to pull free from his grip.

He let go of you and the two of you entered the kitchen. He asked you what you wanted to eat, rummaging through the fridge. After a moment of thought, you decided you weren’t hungry. He told you to sit down at the table anyway, and took out some fruit. He set it down in front of you, kissing the ends of his fingertips, and said in his best French accent, “Bon appétit!
"Sungyeol, I said I wasn’t hungry," you said, shaking your head. He stared at you for a moment, then moved closer until his face was inches away from yours.
"You can’t start the day on an empty stomach."
"I’m fine, I’ll get something to eat later. When I’m hungry."
"Oh yeah? Well, maybe this will convince you!" he said, suddenly taking your arm. He playfully nibbled on your shoulder up to your neck, despite your cry of protest as it sent shivers down your spine.
"Sungyeol! How can you be like this so early in the morning?!”
"Be like what?" he asked, tickling your sides again. "Now eat up, I worked hard to find that fruit for you."
You pouted at him, causing him to laugh, and he ruffled your hair.

The two of you happily ate the fruit together, preparing for the day ahead.