Even his song doesn't let him fell asleep.

Sing me a song.

A song made me wide awake. It was an ordinary song for them, but for me, it was magical. A song that made you fall asleep. Make all your worries wash away. That was a great song, ever. 

Night came down and everyone was in the living room. Watching TV, playing video games, and most of them, eating snacks. I was alone on the couch, with Tao, Chen-hyung, and Suho-hyung. Everyone was too busy with their daily routine. Not a single glimpse land on me. 

One by one went to their rooms. Chanyeol-hyung was the first one to stood up and yawned as he bid a good night and went to bed. Followed by Baekhyun-hyung, Tao, Chen-hyung, and D.O-hyung. A few minutes later, Kai-hyung followed before he bid us a good night. Luhan-hyung followed Xiumin-hyung, who went to the bathroom to wash their bodies. And everyone went to their rooms as I'm the only one who was left behind. No one realize that I wasn't there. Not a single per- 

"Sehun-ah? Sehun-ah?" A voice cut my trance as I search for that owner's voice. It was Chanyeol-hyung. 

"Hyung?" I whispered as he approached me. 

"Baekhyun-ah doesn't want me in the same bed. Can I sleep with you?" He pouted as he wrapped his pillow on his chest. A pout only, he, Park Chanyeol, can perfect it. 

I nodded but then shakes my head. He tilted his head at my respond. "Which one?" He asked. 

"Suho-hyung and I, were in the same room. We can't be three person in one room." I said simply. He pouted again. 

"Well, we can trade roommates!" He chirped then went to my room. A few minutes later, I heard a 'YAY', means, Suho-hyung agreed to it. 

Later that night, Suho-hyung is on Baekhyun's room now. While, Chanyeol-hyung and I were in the same room. 

A silence fell through to us. Chanyeol-hyung is reading a book, more likely a comic book. He doesn't give a damn thing about, 'Sehun, why are you still awake?'. Being the oldest in this room. He should be responsible about it. Either way, he finally looked up and smiled. 

"Why are you still awake?" The question that I was waiting for. 

I used the best excuse ever, "I couldn't sleep." 

"Really? Well, usually, you are the one who fell asleep first. Insomnia got you?" 

"Not really." A song got me. 

"Then, should I get you a glass of milk?" 

"It's fine. I don't want a milk." I want his song. 

"Then, had you counted the sheep?" 

"No." I counted the days without hearing that song. 

"Then, what do you want me to do for you to fall asleep?" 

I thought thoroughly about this. Should I let him sing the song? But, his the only one who can sing it thoroughly. But, I don't have any other choice, do I? 

"Sing me a lullably." 

Chanyeol-hyung frowned his brows then smiled a bit. "What song do you like for me to sing?" 

"Any kind of song." 

"Alright." Then he started singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. 

It was boring at first, but when you got used to it's new tone. A lower tone. You'll eventually fell asleep. 

GOOD NIGHT.