Pass Me By

You're Passing Me By || Sequel to Love Letter

Leo's POV

Practice finished like usual, I asked Dongjun and Hoya to help me clean up since it's my turn to clean up after our practice is over. "So how are you and Eunji doing Hoya?" Dongjun asked as he picked up all of the soccer balls and placing them in the bag.

"How are you and Yewon then Dongjun?" Hoya asked while he was holding the bag. I let the two chat while I am off getting the cones on the other side of the field.

Once I finished collecting them I picked up jerseys "Hey Leo wait for us!" I heard Hoya called, I stopped in my tracks and waited for the two of my team mates to catch up. Once we got back to the changing rooms Hoya and Dongjun took their time while I was in a rush.

"Do you have a date to go to Leo?" Hoya asked probably spotted me when I was rushing. I kept quiet and left the changing rooms and just picked up the pace to get to the front of the building. 'Finally made it.' I thought to myself and took another look at the note I recieved.

Taekwoon,

After your soccer practice meet me in front of the school building. I have something that some one will give you. Go near the tree when you finish changing.

'Well I am here... Where is this person?' I thought again and leaned against the tree. I waited for about 5 minutes till some one finally arrived.

"Here, this is what some one wants me to give you." Jongjin said as he handed me the folded peice of paper. I took it after a while and watch him leave.

Releasing a sigh I made my way back home, my home which is right next to the only kid in school who caught my eye ever since Middle School, Cha Hakyeon.

Finally arriving home I dropped my bag letting my parents know I am home. "Taekwoon is back!" I heard one of my sisters yell from the living room.

"Here we go." I muttered waiting for my sister's perster me when am I going to bring some one home with me or if I have found some one to date. It is a pain really.

I tried to get past my sisters before they see the note that I am holding in my hand before they snatch it away. "Taekwoon ah dinner is on the table for you." I hear my mom call from the living room.

I set my stuff down in my room and head out to go eat. After I finished I head back to my room and start to study, looking over at the night stand the letter that I recieved was just sitting there peacefully.

'I wonder how you are doing?' I thought thinking back to when I first met him.

I was walking around singing a peaceful tune that I happened to have stuck in my head. I walked into a convenient store to buy a few things for dinner tonight since umma doesn't have time to stop by and buy the items she needs.

Once I finished buying the supplies and paid for them I saw a guy probably around my age alone in the park. 'Why is he alone?' I thought and noticed some bullies picking on the guy. There were things that I don't like that is people getting picked on and stuck up people.

I made my way over to the park and noticed that the guy looked very familiar to me. "Where do you think you're going kid?" I heard one of the bullies say to him. I know it isn't nice to easedrop but I am pretty sure the guy did nothing wrong.

When I saw the boy flinched I stepped in and blocked his attack. "Are you ok?" I asked in my usual soft tone I wasn't so sure if he heard me but I saw a nod from the corner of my eyes.

I was relieved he is alright but then again 4 against 1 isn't the greatest odds in the world. "Leave him alone he was just leaving." I said while giving the older guys a glare. Of course they see me weak but I'm not that weak when I have a black belt in TaeKwonDo.

I didn't need to give the guy a signal to stay back since he hid himself behind a tree. After a few minutes of the fight I watched as the 4 guys run off. I let out a sigh and picked up the bag I set and looked ver at the male. "Are you alright?" I asked and looked at him

He nodded his head and I smiled gently, I started to walk off till he told me to wait. "W-What is your name?" he stuttered which I happened to find it adorable. "Taekwoon.. Jung Taekwoon." I told him and faced him as the wind blew against us.

Once I met his gaze I guess you can say it was love at first sight, I never forgot about those innocent brown orbs looking at mine. His tan skin which complimented his hair and eye color. 'Cha Hakyeon' I thought and started to walk off still having the chills that Hakyeon is watching me.

'The first time I saw you I wanted to get to know you more.' I thought and decide to look at the peice of paper. Once I opened it I regret it with my entire life.

Dear Taekwoon,

We are together again in High School but now that you are the captian of the soccer team and working hard to help our school be number one in the district I am sure you will do fine. But sadly we hardly see each other since we are doing different majors. I wonder if you are interested in music? Do you like to dance? Sing? Compose music? Play an insturment? You seem like the person who likes to sing, I bet your voice is heavenly when you sing. I remember that day when you saved me and I still cherish it. It was like... love at first sight for me. Though I am too shy to ask you out cause you seem so distant with other people. I wish I could get to know you better.

 

Sincerly Hakyeon,

 

I regret so much on reading the letter, it was personal a private letter that Hakyeon, my one and only crush, made and I let some one give it to me and I opened it. 'I should find him tomorrow and probably answer his question.' I thought.

I finished doing my homework and started to go to sleep early, I wanted to find Hakyeon as soon as possible before school started.

Morning arrived but it was only 5 AM and school starts at 7. I started to get ready for the day and grabbed an apple and head off to the school grounds. 'I hope you are there.' I thought.

I started to ask some of the students if they seen Hakyeon but it was always the same  answer a no. I decide to go to the dance studio and found two of Hakyeon's friends. Ok call me a stalker but I always see him hanging around with those two.

"You two are friends with Hakyeon right?" I asked as I slowly approached them. "Yeah? What about it?" The blonde guy asked, I believe his name was Hyuk but that doesn't concern me. "I need to talk to him bout this." I said and showed them the peice of paper.

Seeing their faces pale I guess they know about Hakyeon's secret. "Do you know where I could-" I was cut off when I heard a loud thud.

We all turned and there he was, Hakyeon standing in the middle of the door frame. "I guess we will leave you two alone." Hongbin said and walked out with Hyuk.

I noticed Hyuk said something to Hakyeon which made him pale and about to pass out. Silence that is all that it is right now. "So umm... I heard you were looking for me?" He asked me, I nodded my head and handed him the peice of paper.

He looked confused and took it after a while later he started to grip onto it really tight that something evil is done on to the paper. "I didn't read every word of it only parts of it." I lied not wanting to make him any angrier. "How did you get this?" he asked which caught me off guard.

How was I suppose to tell him that some guy gave me the letter after practice after school. I didn't know what to say silence was still hanging over us. "Well?" He asked sounding a bit impatient. "Some one gave it to me."

There was silence again it was starting to bug me, not that I don't mind it but really silence is the only thing coming out of us. "You interst me well thought" I confessed and smiled gently at him. Wanting him to know how I truely feel for him.

Hakyeon stood there in complete shock looking at me like a deer is caught in the headlights. 'I guess I cought him off guard.' I thought and pressed my lips against his soft plumped ones. I will have to say they molded together perfectly.

"Hakyeon I would glad to be yours." I said and chuckled a bit and pulled him even closer. There are times where happy endings do exist in this world and I am glad I found mine.

 

 


omg late update I am sooo sorry TT TT I hope you like the sequel I made some changes so of course it won't be similar as you see in Love Letter. I did make some parts similar but yeah. I hope you like this and don't die on me D: anyway subscribe, comment, upvote ^^ <3