Cold,dark night

Man Who Cannot Be Moved

Jaejoong yawns when he push his own apartment's door. The apartment seems cold. Of course, which place won’t be if it have been left for a couple of months. Jaejoong chuckles bitterly when the memory of the reason he left drawn back to him.

Jaejoong drags his bags to his, their before, room and dump it on the bed. He hurriedly goes into the bathroom. He cannot stand the memories he and him created in that room, all those sweet love making, the one time the other proposed, the fight. Jaejoong swallow the urge of the tears to flow. He must be strong.

 

“i can’t anymore, Min” says Jaejoong while shaking his head.

“what do you mean by can’t?” whispered the other shakily.

“i can’t continue this. I think, i am wrong when i thought you love me. It is just not there, the love”

“what are you talking about? I do love you okay”

“but you don’t show it. Your body language doesn’t seem so”

“what the..”

“enough, changmin. Maybe we are just not meant to be together” with that, his tears flow uncontrollably

 

The smell of ramen fills the whole dining room. Just that for his dinner, but Jaejoong feel contented already. Fancy foods don’t seem to interest him so he settle with the cheapest. Lots of money wasted before when he ran with his broken heart to Japan, he just can’t swallow the foods while thinking what the other might eat, as he knows the other is picky about food and only eat his own homemade foods.

Jaejoong bring the bowl of ramen to his living room and turn on the television. The korean words flooding through his ears. How he missed being home, where his mothertongue spoken everywhere. He honestly tired of foreign languages. He hate the feeling of being confuse.

 

“why do you even run? It is you who broke it”

“i..i just feel like running”

“real mature Jaejoong”

“don’t judge me! I love him okay. This is really a hard time for me” ‘but he don’t love me’, add Jaejoong inwardly.

“if you love him, why you guys separate?”

“i.. i honestly am not sure, chun”

 

The television is dusty. That is what jaejoong can make out after an hour staring at his television. He don’t even eat his ramen. The noodle already seems soggy. He needs to clean the whole house tomorrow.

Jaejoong grab the remote control on the desk in front of him and press few buttons, changing the channel. Suddenly he stops. He can see his face on the television. Jaejoong press back button and there, the face of the other all over the television.

The other seems.. ragged. His face is rough with corse hairs but jaejoong can still make out his handsome face. He has a cardboard and jaejoong’s picture on his hands. The cardboard says ‘If you see this guy can you tell him where I am?’

“sir, why are you here?” asked a reporter.

"There's someone I'm waiting for if it's a day, a month, a year. Gotta stand my ground even if it rains or snows. If he changes his mind this is the first place he will go." The voice cracked. It was the most beautiful voice on earth before, but seems roughened by the wild wind.

A police interrupt those people by "Son, you can't stay here."

The other just smile and repeat his same answer to the reporter.

Jaejoong hurriedly run to his door, grabbing his shoes and run to that place. The place where everything starts.

 

It is a beautiful day. Jaejoong skips once  a while. It is just too beautiful, he can’t help from feeling cheerful.

But suddenly, he bumps with a body in a corner of a street. Both of them fall from the collision.

Jaejoong panic. He hurriedly help the guy with his scattered papers. , , , cursed him.

A chuckle suddenly heard from the other. “hey, relax. I’m fine and i’m not mad. No need to feel panic, okay?”

Jaejoong lift his head to say sorry but what he sees totally change his whole life. The other smile is blinding and Jaejoong knows he is not the same person anymore.

 

The night is dark and cold. The wind is harsh and there are sign that it is going to be rain. Jaejoong fasten his steps to the corner. He can see the figure of the other from afar.

“Changmin!”

The other turn his head and crack a wide smile when seeing Jajeoong’s face.

“hi Jae”

“you idiot, what the hell are you doing?” Jaejoong stops running. With heaving breathe, he stare at the latter incredulously.

“waiting for you” says Changmin with a soft smile. Jaejoong can see the love that flow from that eyes, the bottle up emotion, the sadness, the pain, the happiness, everything. Made his heart clench when it sinks into him how much the other actually love him.

“you idiot” mumble Jaejoong before he throw himself to the other.

And suddenly, the night doesn’t seems so dark and cold  anymore.

 

 

 

“what if i don’t heard of you in the news?”

“then, i will wait for you there, forever”