The Derpy Horror

The Derpy Horror
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2]The Derpy Horror[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]

“Baekhyun!” there was a sudden yell of pure terror from the living room and Baekhyun jolted awake.  For a moment, in his half asleep state, he feared there was a robber in his house screaming his name.  Then he realized that deep voice, so at odds with the horror in his tone, was that of his roommate.  Fear for Chanyeol being confronted by a thief of some kind had him tossing the covers over the side in his haste to aid of the love of his life.

Though the thought of his tiny body going up against a criminal who had managed to subdue his six foot veritable giant nearly gave him pause, he still raced to the rescue.  He burst into the living room, door shaking on its hinges from the force of his desperation.  He skidded across the polished wood floor in his fluffy pink socks, crashing into the couch with a bang.  But Baekhyun had lost his manly image so long ago he couldn’t even remember it, and thus, he did not care.

“WHERE’S THE MURDERER?!”  he yelped shouted, seeing his Chanyeol curled into a ball on the couch Baekhyun had moved hardly an inch during his collision.  Chanyeol’s eyes were wide and scared, tears leaking from the edges, hair a mess and pajamas rumpled.  Baekhyun would never admit to stopping to stare for a brief millisecond at the small strip of skin across Chanyeol’s belly that showed as his shirt rode up a tad.  But he had more important things to worry about as he glanced around the empty house, suddenly coming to an even worse conclusion.

“Who violated you?!” he said in a dangerous tone that was quite unusual coming from a tiny boy dwarf but Chanyeol could only sob and wave his hand uselessly towards the television.  Baekhyun hopped around, sure to see some knife wielding escaped convict…only to see the screen paused at the moment a monster’s gaping jaws, ropes of sticky, red flecked saliva dripping from foot long fangs, were displayed.  Oh.  Baekhyun couldn’t deny that seeing the image projected on their 62 inch HD Blu-ray screen did make him jump a little in fright, but the relief that flowed through him was even more prominent.

“Channie,” he began softly, dropping his hands limply to his sides as he cautiously approached his crush with the air one would use to near a wild beast.  He didn’t know how lost Chanyeol was in his fear, and from previous occurrences he knew Chanyeol could lash out, struggle, and hurt both Baekhyun and himself if he wasn’t careful.  The wide as could be pupils told Baekhyun that his Channie was pretty far gone.  This hadn’t happened since they were children, Chanyeol had become more sensible as he had gotten older.

Baekhyun knelt to the ground, looking straight into Chanyeol’s eyes as he did so, those wide and wild eyes that didn’t truly see him at all.  Suddenly remembering, he twisted, searching for the remote to completely shut off the television, before realizing it was in the hands of the boy he was trying to calm down.  Clutched like a lifesaver, breaths coming in gasps, uneven and panicked. 

“Channie.  I need you to give me the remote,” he whispered, before coming to the conclusion that Chanyeol wouldn’t be doing that any time soon.  He didn’t appear to have even heard him.  Carefully inching back, he stumbled over the rug for a table lamp.  Upon turning it on he heard Chanyeol utter a soft scream at the sharp flare of light through the room.  Baekhyun sighed, wishing he hadn’t had to startle the other, but it had been unavoidable.  He knew once he got the TV off, the darkness would only exacerbate the situation to the fullest.

He crawled back to Chanyeol, not wanting to scare the other with his height into thinking he was the enemy.  The last time this had happened, several years ago, it had ended with several claw marks across his chest and large purple bruises on his sides.  As Chanyeol never remembered after the fact, Baekhyun had never told him all the injuries he had suffered over the years when Chanyeol went to his panic mode.  Baekhyun knew full well the boy did not do it intentionally, and he didn’t have the heart to inform him of the actions he couldn’t control.

He inched closer to the huddled form of Chanyeol, knowing when his breath hitched it was sign to stop dead in his tracks and wait.  It was a slow process, but finally Baekhyun was at the other’s feet, and Baekhyun wondered if he dared to touch the other.  It turned out he did dare, and he gently placed his hands on the other’s shins, wincing at the tremble of resistance that shuddered through the usually strong Chanyeol.  Softly he ran his hand higher up to his thigh, avoiding as many sensitive spots as he could as he rubbed comforting circles into Chanyeol's skin.

Knowing that this was his chance, and knowing that it had worked before and that Chanyeol would never remember…Baekhyun pressed his lips to the fabric covered leg in front of him.  The shivering stopped.  Baekhyun kept going, trailing his feather light kisses higher and higher, gently squeezing the boy's calves as he did so.

Chanyeol’s breath began to calm but Baekhyun kept going, intoxicated by the idea of doing what he dreamed of doing for so many years.  They had always been together, for as long as Baekhyun could remember.  Chanyeol was the poor orphan boy who lived in a foster home, that Baekhyun had taken pity on one day in kindergarten at the playground.  He used to pick on the boy for his lackluster sense of fashion, until he learned of the other’s situation in life.  Suddenly the reasons for his dingy colored shirts and worn shoes made a world of sense to the rich Baekhyun.  Baekhyun had never had a want for anything in his life, but when he saw Chanyeol alone on the teeter totter, knowing his story, he knew just who he wanted as his friend.

Baekhyun had experienced Chanyeol’s first fright after they had snuck out to see an R rated film through the back door of the movie theater in the 5th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter