let it go

give up ?

from friends to best friends then to couple seems easy but from couple back to friends or stranger is even easier..

you and him had always be the sweet couple that people envy because in their eyes,they have never see the two of you quarrel.all they see was all those sweet stuff the two of you do..but things weren't like what they see..the two of you did quarrel a few times but it's normal for couple to quarrel but as times goes by what you have in mind was ...

"why did i choose to date him?things were better when we're just friends..maybe i should break up with him.."

maybe you set your hopes way too high...he may look like the guy you want to date but actually he's not...

everyday you will wait for his text..

he loves to send sweet messages to you which make you smile like a fool alone or in the public but what you need was not sweet messages from him..you need him physically there to be with you when you need him...

after debating whether to tell him or not..you decide to send him a message to tell him how you really feel...

"HEY!!! i know it will be weird to send you this kind of message but i've something i want to tell you..im really happy to have you in my life....from the first time i saw you in school i already like you..although you always say im like a creeper creeping behind but i actually like it a lot when you say that..and you're not angry at all when im tagging behind you everywhere you go in school..how funny can it beXD and i cant believe that from that day on we became friends and i had a lot of fun when im with you:) and i didnt know you actually like me too...do you know that i was so shocked and surprised when you ask me to be your girlfriend?how lucky can i be to date Mr popularXD girls getting jealous of me because im dating you and our friends are jealous of us because we're always so loving in front of them..but did you know im not happy at all? you always dont have the time for me and i always have to wait for you to reply me.i know you're busy with schoolwork and other stuff but can you at least tell me in advance so that i dont have to wait for your reply..it seems like we are better off as friends.i can joke around with you as and when i like without worrying that you will get annoyed or what... after talking for so long,i hope you know what i mean and what i want to tell you...i really appreciate you as a friend and i hope we will be friends forever..no doubt that we will be couple again XD "

P.S I LOVE YOU LIKE I ALWAYS DO

you feel so relieve now..

maybe a guy and a girl dont have to be a couple to be happy

being friends is a good thing too..

-THEEND-

this is like the shorest story i ever write..haha actually i just feel like writing so i decide to come up with this...hope all of you will like it.

i bet my friend is gonna say that this story is related to me ...like alwaysXD

actually it somehow did relates to me ...hahahahahXD.

nothing much to say.so...

goodbye..

have a nice day :)

before i forget...i will appreciate if all of you who read my story can give me your comments so that i know where i need to improve on:) thankyou :)

once again, goodbye