1

The Jealousy Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Sehun's talking to that girl again. " Your friend gossiped.
You sighed. " I seem to not have a grip over my boyfriend eh.. " 
" Yeah. You better watch out, she might just steal your man , you know. " Your friend said, as she giggled.
" Well, there's nothing I can do, can I? " You sighed even more.
" Make him as jealous as he made you? " Your friend suggested, beaming with light.
" ... Oh my god, you're so smart... That's why you're my friend~ " You said, giving a thumbs up to her.
" Well, his coming here, bye~ Remember the jealousy game~ " She said , leaving you at the table alone. 
" Jagiya~ Annyeong~ " Sehun said , sliding onto the chair next to yours.
" .. Hi. " You answered coldly.
" Ahh~ Why is my baby sad~ " Sehun said, leaning in closer to your cheek.
You could feel his breath on the skin of your cheek.
Before you could say anything, Sehun got a text and got up.
" Mwo-yah! You're spoused to be bonding with me! Tsk. " You said, folding your arms and stomping your feet.
Sehun's eyes stayed glued to the screen, making you filled with displease. When he finally looked up, he asked you if you had said anything.
" Not anything that you cared about. " You stomped your feet and walked away, making sure to walk in his direction to see the contact name of the person he was texting. 
" Kim Eun. Kim Eun.. " You thought in your head. 
You decided to just go home and call Kris.
" Kris oppa~ Where are you?~ " You said sweetly over the phone.
" What's with the sweetness.. " Kris chuckled. " Haha, I'm at the dorm, why? " He replied.
" Can you go with me to adopt a puppy at the nearest adoption centre ? " You asked, making sure to drag your words to sound cute.
" Doesn't Kai already have dogs, why do you want more.. " He let out a laugh-like sigh. " Anyway, where's your boyfriend? He should be the one going right. "
" Ughh. Don't remind me of him. So are you going or not?~ " You said in a cutesy tone.
" Yeah, sure. I'll pick you up? " He asked.
" Nah, I'll walk over to the dorm, we'll go from there, it's nearer. " You said, with a tone of excitement in your voice.
" Ah, sure. See you soon then. " Kris said as he hung up.
Soon, you reached EXO's dorm.
" Annyeonghasaeyo~ " You greeted sweetly when the door opened to EXO's dorm.
" Ah~ Hi~ " They answered in unison.
" Kris oppa, let's go ~ " You said, locking your elbow in his.
" Yah! Where are you going? " Sehun shouted , with a tone of jealously in his voice.
" Oh, I thought you were too busy texting. " You said with a tone of sarcasm before skipping off with Kris.
-Le time skip to pet shop - 

" OMO!!! This Maltese puppy is soooo cuteeeeee ~!! " You squealed, pointing to the puppy in the 8th cage.

" Ah, that's a good choice ~ The puppy was gonna get put down today. " The staff over at the place said while taking the Maltese pup out of the cage.
" Are her eyes.. Meant to be that way? One blue, one white ? " Uou asked , looking at the puppy , slanting your head.
" It's blind in one eye due to being a used by its previous owner, and it's eyes were blue naturally. That's why it's a good choice. Others didn't choose it as they saw the white eye first and felt that it was gonna be too hard for them. " The staff replied, passing the puppy to you.
" Kris-oppa~ What do you think about this puppy ?~ " You sweetly said as you held up both it's paws.
" Ah, it's cute ~ " Kris said, smiling.
" I'll take her then. " You told the staff.
After doing the paperwork and paying for the necessary things, you walked back to the dorm with Kris and carrying your new pet.
" What should we name her? " You said on the way back to EXO's dorm.
" .. Bokshirl ? Heendung? Heendungi? Nuri ? " Kris suggested one after another.
" Ah~ I like Nuri~ " You smiled, showing your teeth.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter