His Voice

His Voice

"Since when has your voice been that deep?" A hand on his throat, long fingers running slowly up and down the esophagus in a slow and teasing manner. Whispers so soft that they were almost unspoken but he could hear them clear as day. A shy smile made its way onto his lips, a deep yet ghost-like blush finding its way onto his cheeks; he was embarrassed, that was obvious. But just how much did the slightly older push his buttons?

"Hmm? Are you not going to answer your hyung?" A voice almost as equally deep continued to speak.

He knew his voice was the deepest, it's why he was the rapper; well one of them. His voice was so deep that it fit rapping better, plus he had one hell of a mouth, unlike some of the other members... but there was one person that he envied for having quite a mouth on them and it was his hyung.

"Mollayo... I don't know since when my voice was this deep." A voice so deep you could fit a hundred, or maybe it was five hundred, cheeseburgers into it spoke out and smiled softly, "Hyung~" He really wasn't the romantic type but the other brought out so many emotions in him that he found it almost insane.

The hand that was on his throat moved to his shoulder and caressed the nap of his neck and collarbone on the right side. It shook every nerve in his body to the point that he was visibly shaking, causing his hyung to smile wickedly (because the eye make up and the large lips didn't help with his almost sadistic look already.)

"Magnae~ You're so cute you know?"

"Am not..." Modest, that's all he could be. He didn't really like compliments and didn't take well to them. How else was he supposed to react to them from his hyung?

For a single moment there were no words, only breathing that seemed to become more rapid as the silence continued. "You see only the things you do, not who you are, why is that?" His hyungs voice finally broke the silence.

The magnae's eyes shifted to the side, not wanting to look directly at his hyung, how could he now? Shy and modest, embarrassed and confused at just about everything despite being nineteen years old. "I see that I'm nothing compared to the rest of you. I'm not strong like U-Kwon...or a great dancer like B-Bomb... I don't have a voice like Jaehyo, Taeil or Kyung, and I don't have your skills....your...." His eyes shifted back, unable to continue his sentence the moment his eyes landed on his hyungs.

"You're just..." They went silent again but the distance between them that seemed so large before disappeared.

Large plush lips met with soft yet thin cupid-like lips in an earth shattering kiss that would have killed anyone who saw it. It was like something out of an anime; those light and delicate kisses that girls always swooned over because it was so cute. And from what either of them didn't know is that U-Kwon and Jaehyo had walked into the living room just in time to see the kiss; which made U-Kwon cover his face like a little girl and Jaehyo being the hyung of the latter, brought him into the other room to get away from the embarrassing scene.

When the kiss ended, they pulled back and looked at one another; magnae blushing a deeper shade of red than he had earlier. The slightly older smiled, giving the magnae a kiss to the cheek, "You know, some days you're irresistible, like now."

"And others?" Questioning, he wanted to know.

"You're the most annoying member of the group" Snickering, the elder got up and ran his hand up the other's throat, "But you know what I envy the most about you?" He let his fingers fall on the other's chin, pulling it up a little.

Curious eyes stared into dark and deep voided ones. "Hm?"

"Your voice." The elder let his fingers fall and walked off to the kitchen, leaving the magnae to think about what just happened. He stared like a deer in headlights in the general direction his hyung walked off in. "M-My....voice?" He asked. His own was shaking, not sure of what he was supposed to say or do at that moment.

"You know what I envy about you hyung....your mouth. The way you rap, the way you can freestyle so well; I envy that the most." His head dropped as a sigh left his lips. I wish I could be like you the most... He really was a wishful thinking little magnae; something no one ever noticed because he had such a front. Maybe that was just his "job," to keep that front so no one noticed just how much of a magnae he really was.


In the adjacent room; well the bedroom (one of them,) U-Kwon was still holding his face and babbling into his hands, his ears going as red as tomatoes. He really wasn't saying anything important but Jaehyo knew just what he was trying to say. A laugh escaped from the elder as he wrapped his arms around the younger and patted him in a loving manner. "Poor boy~"

"What happened out there?" B-Bomb asked from his top bunk above them. He poked his head over the edge as he was reading a magazine, smiling at the others. "Why does he sound so stupid right now?"

"He caught Leader-shii and the magnae kissing." Jaehyo looked up, eyes looking mysterious under his bangs. B-Bomb's eyes went wide as he looked over to Kyung who was just smiling like an idiot, "Bwa?!"

"Exactly." Jaehyo smirked. U-Kwon continued to babble the whole night until Jaehyo finally took away his hands and planted his own surprise kiss on the younger's lips; that really shut him up.