ANGRY BIRD...AND PIGGYBACK...

THE WRONG PERSON

 

*At Night*

[GaIn’s POV]

Why is it every time I want to tell DooJoon the truth my mind will get stuck?Why is it I got attract by him?And what’s important here,WHY AM I DOING IN FRONT OF THE CINEMA HERE?

“HiYeom,Sorry for make you waiting for me,”DooJoon walk towards me while gasping for air.He must be rushing to here.

“Kinchanna,”I answered immediately.

Wait here,”he told me to stand still there.DooJoon walk to the counter and buy some foods before we walk into the cinema.

“Here is it,ppali..let’s go inside now,”He handed some foods to me and walk inside.

I wonder what movie had he choose to be watch in tonight date.The movie had start as the lights turn off when everyone had being inside.

Suddenly,”BWAHHHH!!!”a creepy woman came popped out from the screen with blood around her body.What’s with this?So this is the movie he is going to watch with his girlfriend during a date?A horrible movie?Aigoo,this guy is really weird.What’s with him?

I can’t stand it anymore.I leave out the cinema.

Afterwards,I vomit and feeling dizzy,”Are you alrgiht?”DooJoon ask concerning.

“Bwo?Don’t you see I’m vomiting here?How come you ask a girl to watch a horrible movie during a first date?”my temper had reach on the top.I continue vomit like crazy.

“Joesonghamida.I thought it will be great if we watching the Final Destination 4,”DooJoon apologized and leave out.

What?He is leaving now.Just because I scold at him just a little?Aigoo,this guy is really….Aish,jinjja…I felt weak now after vomiting my dinner out.Aigoo.

“Here,”suddenly someone hand out a cute red angry bird to me,”I hope this can make you felt better.”I lift up my head and it’s actually DooJoon.He didn’t leave me but he just go to get something to make me felt better.The red angry bird is cute.It might seem look like angry but it’s cute for somehow.

“Here,I’ll piggy back you back to home,”after I grabbed the cute angry bird,DooJoon kneel down and his back is facing me.

“Is it okay with that?”I ask and don’t really know if I should got up on his back or not.

“Ne,ppali,”DooJoon rush it.

“How about the date for tonight?”I still concerning about the date.

“It’s okay..just forget it first.You look sick and you have to get home.See you’re weak and even can’t walk by yourself,”I get up on DooJoon’s back.

DooJoon piggyback me on the whole way back to home.The first night of date just end up like this.Even though,we can’t able to finish our night with some dating events but I find out the true person of DooJoon is.He is a warm hearted guy and nice.He might seem weird but he is a nice guy.Weird because bring his girlfriend for watching horrible movie during the first date.But he is nice as he didn’t leave me behind but get something to make me felt better.

I have a shower right after I reach home and I put the angry bird that DooJoon give me on my bed.It’s just like DooJoon.Look weird but inside is warm hearted and nice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STAY TUNED..ANOTHER UPDATE IS COMING SOON...

I WANT TO DONE ALL MY HIATUS FANFIC FOR TODAY..^^