End

Ice Box

She waited impatiently, she was also nervous and excited, at the same time. Her fingers on her right hand kept curling her brown locks around them. She wasn't there to charm any men before her, because there were none at all. Actually, she was by herself at the living room. The truth was, anxiety or rather excitement was eating her up. She sat there in silence, as she kept her eyes on her mom, while she was speaking to someone on the phone. She was wondering, who could that be? Her mom ended the phone call then she approached her with a warm smile on her lips. She shot a questioning look towards her mom's direction until the older woman spoke.

"They're coming, you have been waiting for this, aren't you?" She curiously asked.

"Well, not reall- ah yeah." She responded indecisively or more likely being pretentious, to hide her excitement.

The older woman's smile never falter. Her mom left then she grabbed her phone to see the screen with a warm morning greeting from someone. She could hear her mom's footsteps, getting louder as she went on her way to open the front door.

"Sooyoung they are here!" Her mom said with a dejected tone. On the contrary, this made her heart race of excitement she felt or nervousness.

She composed herself for the first time they meet, so she wouldn't look bad in the first impression. A tall woman with raven hair, entered the household, her long flawless legs were covered by a tight fabric, which was known as skinny jeans. She had this gleeful smile on her features that would make men fall on their knees. She stood at the doorway, when her mother let her guesses in. Lizzy stood as she prepared herself to greet them with a warm welcome and she was about to bow to the first comer, as a sign of respect towards their visitors. She halted her actions before she could give a full bow. Nana's signature smile faded. She could see the brunette's eyes with a shock look. She was as well the same as Sooyoung, yet she didn't apparently show. There was nothing she could do. She might as well go along this game she was currently in and damned that hellish day as long as she was reminded of it.

 

The young Nana watched the scenery through the car's window. There were only a few houses they passed by compare it to the city, to Nana this was totally new to her. It was her first time visiting Jeju. This made her happy to see the trees and fields, which was unusual back in the crowded city of Seoul. After the long hours drive; her parents came to take all their belongings as they entered the penthouse near the shore. She inhaled the salty scent of the wind that greeted her as it brushed against her milky skin. The sun's rays was seemingly weak that day. The younger girl thought of it as a sign of a perfect day. Jeju is their summer gateway from the rambunctious city of Seoul. This peaceful place near to the beach would take them away from any responsibilities that they had back at work to Nana's parents.

A brunette was walking near by the wharf with a smile on her face. She brought a little bucket with her as she crouched and grabbed something on the wet sand. Nana watched the girl silently until the brunette glanced over to her direction. She surprisingly ran to where she was at and the young Nana found her cute when she could completely see her face clearly.

"Hi, you look familliar, unnie?" The brunette asked and flashed a sweet smile at her.

"Me? This is my first time coming here." The taller girl replied and she tried to recall any girl that looked like her in her memories.

"I think I've seen your face on a photo bef-" She stopped when she saw Nana's parents coming out from their little house.

"Auntie!" Lizzy exclaimed and it surprised her to see them there. Lizzy thought that the new built penthouse was gonna be used by some strangers that went to visit their little island. That's what the younger girl concluded.

"Sooyoung! You're here early in the morning?" Nana looked back with a confuse facade at her mom, while her dad was only sending his usual smile.

"Do you know her?" Nana asked, abruptly.

"She's the daughter of my friend." Her dad answered.  

And that was their first meeting at Jejune island. They spent their time more while Nana's parents were enjoying their time doing extreme sports. They played in the water splashing each other with their happy faces. Grab shells and sell them to the visitors of the other provinces and watched the sunset together sometimes.

"Look unnie those crabs!" Lizzy watched them enthusiastically while Nana just smiled to her new friend.

"Don't tell me this is your first time seeing crabs?" Lizzy only grinned and shook her head.

"They just walk sideways it's so funny."

Nana found her happiness on her and she always smiles whenever she was with her. She's known for her coldness around their neighbourhood and also her friends back there, but it seems like the thick ice melts just to see her smiling. The days came so quickly for them and the days that they had were getting shorter. The brunette began to smile less than before and the older girl noticed it. One day their parents had a dinner somewhere. Both of the two couples were chatting happily to themselves while the two girls sat on the white sand next to each other. It was silent and the older girl couldn't bear the silence around them and she began to ask the younger one.

"What's wrong, Sooyoung?" She asked. 

She stared at the girl beside her while the brunette watched the dark sky silently. She sighed and looked at the girl next to her. Her smile that always makes Nana do the same is nowhere to be found on her pretty face anymore.

"You're going back to Seoul next week." She said sadly.

She could see that she was suppressing her tears from falling and looked away immediately. That's why. The taller girl thought to herself. The younger one didn't expect the next move that Nana did. She kissed Lizzy's cheeks and ruffled her hair. Then it was her turn to smile from ear to ear. It was Lizzy's first time to feel some strange feelings and she couldn't comprehend it. Her cheeks blushed at her sudden kiss. She watched the girl before her with a warm smile. Although Nana was sad to thinking that they were going back to their normal lives next week. She didn't want to show her sadness. She wanted to keep it to herself and she wanted to leave a happy Sooyoung than a gloomy little girl.

"Come on, as if we won't see each other again. Cheer up." Nana took something in her pocket and showed it to her.

"Here, I made this bracelet for you, so whenever you were sad just look at it. Ahm wear it." Nana reached for her left hand and she slid the bracelet. "Just the way of remembering me."

Lizzy thought of Nana as her big brother instead as an older sister to her. She's there for her everytime and protects her from harm. The way her actions Nana make are more brotherly than sisterly. She likes to and makes prank at her. Nana always stood up for her whenever some other kids made fun of her. Nana always takes the pain more than her. She just wished that she could live with her in Jeju, but she knew that would never happen to them. 

Nana's parents and her departure. Lizzy visited their penthouse early that morning. She thought, she needed to be strong and made her last day to be memorable. They let Nana to hang out a little longer with the young brunette. Both of them walked near to the shore's waves and watched the sea together once more.

"You're wearing it." Nana said happily and Lizzy nodded gladly although inside she wanted to cry.

"You made it so I'll wear it. Unnie ah-" Nana raised a brow at her. She stopped and thought for a while before continuing. "Can I call you oppa instead?" Nana scowled at her question.

"Oppa? Why? I'm a girl Sooyoung." She ruffled her hair again and this made Lizzy to pout.

"You always do those boyish things like ruffling my hair and such. Yeah I should call you oppa." Stucking out her tongue and walked away with heavy footsteps. Nana only giggled.

"Sure, if you want to call me that I'll accept that." Lizzy looked back and grinned then it was followed by a hug.

"Yah! Jin oppa." Nana laughed and wrapped her arms around her.

"Jin Ah, we're going now." Her father called her at the penthouse. Nana gave her a kiss on the forehead before letting the girl go.

"I'll be going now Sooyoung."

"Will you comeback again?"

"Hopefully, it depends on my parents schedule. But I'll come back here someday." 

They walked to the penthouse before bidding goodbye to them. She watched the car became smaller and smaller from her sight until she couldn't see it anymore. Only an empty road was all there to see and the familiar car was gone. A tear or two fell from her eyes and walked back to their home with sadness she carried back.

 

Summer came again, and it is already a year had passed. Her mom usually tells her whenever Nana's parents are coming, but that day she's gotten nothing from her. She was saddened on the fact that they weren't going to spend their time in Jeju that summer. She sometimes joins her friends whenever they aren't busy or walk alone by the shore whenever they are busy.

Lizzy finally reached her middle school years. She hasn't heard from her in such a long time. She didn't want to look like a child to her parents like always asking for her every summer. So she just only waited quietly until her mom or father say something about her. 

Summer is coming again, she walked by shore that late afternoon. She was bored at home, and she chose to have a little walk for a little bit. Her friends were so busy helping in town to have a little extra money for themselves. She sat on the sand and took the stick then scribble anything there. A pair of hands covered her eyes.

"Yah! Tifanny unnie! Don't tell me is that you again? What do you wa-"

"You're mistaken little Sooyoung. Guess who?"

She couldn't recognize the voice, so she thought really hard. That isn't Eunji since she knows the girl's voice. She could be her and that she changed her voice, but that wasn't her style.

"I donn't know. If you're going to kidnap me I don't ha-" Instead someone ruffled her hair. Her heart jumped excitedly.

"O-oppa?!" Nana then took her hands off of her. Lizzy looked back and was stunned by the girl before her.

She's gotten taller, her long blonde hair moves as the wind blows at her, and her smiles had gotten much brighter than before. She comically made an L sign with her thumb and index finger then positioned it. Her index is underneath her chin while her thumb was placed near to her jawline indicating that she's handsome.

"Miss me?" Nana shoved her hand to her jeans and ran her other hand through her blonde locks.

"I thought you weren't gonna come back!" She literally threw herself to Nana this made her lost her balance and the tall girl's back landed on the sand flatly.

Their faces were few centimetres apart and Nana groaned when her back landed on the sand. Her eyes were closed and Lizzy felt her cheeks burning at that moment. She sat next to her side and helped the blonde to sit beside her.

"I'm sorry, I must be so very excited." Lizzy's hands turned into fists and hit her head's side as she closed her eyes of her stupidity.

"I could see that, but you didn't have the urge to kill that person do you?"

Nana then grinned when she saw her redenned cheeks. She poked her cheeks and kissed her to see how would she react to it. Lizzy stuttered and she was over reacting to that contact.

"O-oppa! W-wha-"

"Nothing I just felt like it." Her grin had gotten much wider.

Nana caught her so easily and she began to more. Lizzy could not compose herself and she was so red because of Nana's teasing. Little did she know that she began to have a crush on her. What adds more that the blonde had gotten pretty. Lizzy sometimes unknowingly stared at her and Nana tried to snap her out from her daze. 

Before the summer ends again. She was so surprised that her parents let her to come and live with the Im's family then study with her there. They were both in high school, but with different classes and grades. Nana in her senior year while she's in her junior year. She learned a lot from the blonde that she was popular to everyone. She's good at dancing, rapping, singing, and she took modeling contest before. While she's good at singing and dancing, but never showed it to everyone. Nana is far from her reach. The said girl is always around with people. They hang out always during lunch and Nana tries to involve Lizzy in so many ways with her friends. She wanted to help the young girl to put her out from her comfort zone, but it seemed that it was challenging and she never gave up. She tried her best with all she could.

Lizzy sometimes get so jealous when some guys talk to her. She wanted to get her attention, but she thought of it that she would find it out. She didn't want to be an attetion seeker, so it was really hard for her to pretend she wasn't. She sometimes doesn't talk to her because of it and lie to her that she wasn't feeling well and stayed in her room. She can't tell on how long she will be like that. She is afraid that one day everything explodes and it would be the end of their friendship.

One day, one of her close friends from Nana's circle approached her while waiting for the bus since Nana was staying late for her dance practice.

"Oh hey Lizzy!"

"Hey, where's Nana?" Jooyeon asked.

"She's in the dance class, praticing."

"Oh, did you know that Nana wasn't like that?"

"Like that?"

"She isn't very outgoing and socially individual. She's actually a quiet and reserved one. I used to remember when we were kids. She was always with me and only the two of us hanging out. She was usually cold and she was choosy before she chose to talk to anyone. Then one day after having a summer in Jeju she miraculously changed. Did you do something to make her change like that?" Lizzy frowned.

"No, when I met her she was very talkative and and and ah seemed an extrovert. I didn't know she was like that."

"I thought you knew. I can see that she never tells you everything. Maybe she didn't want to share her cold past. Most of the kids back then didn't like her, but after the huge change. They began to like her more." The bus came, but instead it wasn't Lizzy's bus but Jooyeon's.

"Here comes my bus, aren't you oh yeah you and Nana live together. Anyways, see you tomorrow." Jooyeon waved at her and got on the bus. She waited for another five minutes before the bus she waited for, came. Lizzy made her think about on what Jooyeon told her.

Was it her past weren't that good? And chose not to tell me?

Although they live together, she still doesn't know everything about her. This made her sad, but she would wait for the right time until the older girl is ready to tell her.

Living with her made Lizzy to fall for her more. She sometimes thought that she wasn't good enough for Nana. She isn't that popular and more likely some nerdy person around the school.

University years for Nana and Lizzy in her senior year. Nana dyed her hair back to black again. Then Lizzy thought she likes her black hair the best. She couldn't stop staring at her secretly. She sometimes took pictures of her and thanks to her jailbroken Iphone. They couldn't just easily see her pictures and yes, she does have friends, but she only wanted one person. As in more than a friend. Nana does seem to treat her like her dongsaeng and she can't tell whether the blonde feels the same. On the other hand, she's afraid of rejection and fears that their relationship will be blown like a wind. Of course, she didn't take actions until the blonde did so. Still no hints and this sadden her to think of it. One day, her parents moved in to Seoul to live with her, so Lizzy chose to live with her parents and thanked the Im family a lot. She finally graduated and it was July at that time.

Nana, decided to take her to one of the Karaoke outlets around the city. Since she is now considered as an adult. She knows that she isn't into more crowdy places. So she thought why celebrate it by themselves and just the two of them. Nana doesn't have any projects or any assignments that week. Although she's taking summer school. That night they went to a KTV bar and rented a room for them. As soon as they came in. Lizzy was greeted by a cake and some other food on the table. They sat on the comfy couch and Nana sang her a happy birthday.

"Congratulation Lizzy! You're now an adult." Nana said happily. A tear fell from Lizzy's eyes. Nana brushed away that tear and pinched her cheeks to lighten up the mood.

"Lizzy, you should be celebrating not crying." She ruffled her hair like she always does.

"Yah! My hair!" She whined. But she always does the opposite. In fact, she liked it without the older knowing.

"Oh, so you've gotten more girlier now." She teased again and grinned.

"Come on, you are much girlier than me, unnie!"

"Wae? Not oppa?"

"Y-yes, oppa! I'm just happy. T-Thank you." She said shyly.

"No need to, you're always welcome to me." Nana grinned and kissed her cheeks. She felt her heart beat faster and her cheeks reacting to the kiss. They were so red, but because of the almost dark room. Only the screen of the TV was illuminating the whole room and with the other dim lights inside. It was hard for Nana to see.

They both spent their night in the bar and sang so many songs. Nana hasn't heard her sing and she is impressed of her vocals. She is good and thought that her voice is heaven. Lizzy ordered booze for her, but Nana didn't take one. She wanted to be sober when they come home. They were both tired of singing and Lizzy was tipsy at that time. Nana was worried, but Lizzy kept drinking the beer in her hand.

"Lizzy, you should stop now. You are drunk." Nana said worriedly.

"I'm not." And drank the beer.

Nana took it from her and the bucket away from her reach. Lizzy was upset, but she struggled to get it. Lizzy kind of yelled at her and stopped at her sudden outburst.

"Just g-give me." She slumped on the couch and stared on the screen. She's losing it. She doesn't know what will happen next. She needs to stop it, but it is somewhat like she's following her instincts now. She doesn't know what she's doing. She groaned. Nana sat there shocked. They've never gotten to this kind of fight and it was new to her. She doesn't know what is wrong with her.

"Jin Ah, why?" Nana thought she liked to be called by her real name especially coming out from her. 

"Why?" She asked, confused.

She sat there quietly and Nana noticed this. She placed her hand on top of hers. Lizzy, looked at Nana and stared at her deeply in the eyes. Nana noticed this also. She gulped, but she tried not to do something stupid. Nana calmly breath to relax herself. It would be okay, Nana thought to herself.

"Nana, I don't know." She broke down crying and this worried the older girl more. Nana was so ashamed of herself that she didn't know that the girl was having a problem. She thought she was not worthy of being called a friend. She damn hate herself for only seeing the good side, but not focusing or giving attention on the bad side. Now, she needed to act on it and fixed it.

"What's wrong." She stayed silent and before Nana could ask her more.

Pair of lips came crushing to her own. Lizzy kissed her softly and Nana responded back. All her feelings exploded when Lizzy kissed her and her hands moved on their own. She slid her other hand under her shirt, but stop since didn't want to take advantage of the drunk girl. She grabbed Lizzy's neck to deepen the kiss and the younger one moaned in the process. Both of them needing of air and they finally separated after the heated kiss. Lizzy finally had gotten what she wanted for so long. The kiss she'd been dreaming of and staring at in years. All she just needed was a liqour to boost her confidence up. 

"Li-Lizzy," She was too speechless to say something more.

"I'll be glady to give everything that you want, Nana." Lizzy left her seat and what shocked Nana. The younger one straddled on Nana. Her face was now facing her and she began to blush. Lizzy tilted her head using her finger to look up on her face instead.

"I think you ar-"

"Please don't tell me that!" Lizzy paused at her short temperedness. "I'm sorry, it's just that. I-I can't hide it for so long. I've f-fallen for you, Jin." Nana wasn't shocked though, but she was rather happy to hear that. Lizzy took her by the chin and kissed the latter again once again. To tell her that she loved her more than she knows.

Nana had never thought her fantasy would come true. Nana drove her home, but not to Lizzy's house but to her apartment. The night was filled of love making. Moans and groans were the one could be only heard in the dark room. Hands leaving heat to the touched cold skin. Pair of lips fitted so perfectly to each other and love marks were left as a proof of their love making.

It was so hard for them to act normally in the public. Nana has much control on her action, but the younger one has a little bit of control of her own actions. It was one of the biggest obstacles they had to undergo. Eyes were so quick to spot an inappropriate act, so Nana was always the one covering up everything whenever Lizzy did something in the public. The only place they could do what they want is on Nana's apartment. Nana just wished it to be officialy a couple without those judgemental eyeys and the only problem was the society and the government.

"Oppa?" Nana called her girlfriend that morning.

"Nothing I just wanted to greet you a happy morning." Nana smiled on the other line. Lizzy just giggled.

It has been months they've dated. Their parents thought that they were normal, but that was beyond to their thinking. They seemed to act normally to their friends, family, and to the people around them. They just don't know that they are in relationship.

Weeks, months, and years have passed. Nana is now a song writer while Lizzy is still attending school. They couldn't believe that they'd been living like that.

One day, Lizzy's mom had confessed that she had a sister from outside; half-sister. She was shocked to this and why her mother kept it? She didn't say anything. Her mom was silent about it that her father right now was not her real father instead, but she was her legitimate mother. Her mother had her out of wedlock. Her mother didn't tell her that who was her real father that she would meet her somewhere that month. Her sister is almost the same age as her, but her mom didn't spoil her much. Why telling her, but not the full details? She hated that kind of thing. She told her daughter that her real father would be the one to tell her about it. She didn't know what to feel since she couldn't tell whether her real dad left her mom or her mom did. The only way she could do for now is to wait. She went to see her foster dad one morning and thanked him for raising her like her legitimate child. 

Nana noticed the change about Lizzy. She could tell that there was a problem going on the brunette and Lizzy told her about it. Nana thought it was kinda fishy. Why her mom not telling her all the details. She asked herself.

The day came, she was going to meet her sister that day and her father. She was sitting on the sofa feeling the nervousness and excitement. She mentally memorized the questions she would ask her father. She kept playing with her brown locks not because she intented to be cute to someone's eyes, but she was anxious. Her mom was on the phone wondering who could that be? Her mother walked closer to her with a warm smile that adorned her face. She titled her head with those questioning eyes.

"They're coming, you have been waiting for this aren't you?" She asked.

"Well, not reall- ah yeah." She answered unsure to her words.

She strutted to the kitchen and Lizzy picked up her phone to be greeted by a good morning to someone. The footsteps of her mom became louder indicating that she was coming to the living room again.

"Sooyoung they are here!" Her mom said sadly and this made her heart to beat faster. 

She fixed her attire and hair. The visitor came in the house. Lizzy greeted her nervously. She stood from her sit and thought what kind of person her sister would be like.

"H-Hello, I'm So-" Lizzy stopped to see Nana standing before her.

Nana felt that the world came crashing down on her. On the other hand, for Lizzy it was much worse than Nana. Lizzy's smile slowly faded on her lips. Nana's mouth parted and closed it again. She gulped and ran her hand through her scalp. She didn't have anything in mind, but to play along what was happening to them.

"H-Hi, Lizzy." She replied with hint of pain in her voice.

"Sooyoung, she's your half sister." Nana's father came in after the greeting and felt the heavy atmoshphere around them.

 

Until now their parents don't both know about their relationship. Lizzy started to act coldly towards Nana. Day by day their conversation began to get dry. It was just a simple conversation such as question and answer and without how the way they spoke before. Nana was getting worried about this situation of theirs. One day, she confronted her girlfriend. The girl who was so composed was now to her limit. She gripped on her wrist and she received a glare from the brunette. Afterwards, a slap came in hitting Nana's face.

"Lizzy, what's wrong with you?"

"Nothing's wrong with me. You are!" And walked passed her in the kitchen. She grabbed her wrist again.

"Look, why do you act like that? Is it because you are my half sister?! Can we work it out?! We can't be like this fore-"

"Like how? Bring back time and replay what happen to us with different stories?! I can't stand the fact that you and I are blood related!" Lizzy retorted.

"Don't just damn shut your mouth and make me guess everything! At least lets talk about it!" She slapped her hard and Lizzy landed on the floor. Nana came to her senses and apologized to her. Lizzy pulled herself up and walked passed her again bumping their shoulders in the process. Nana gritted her teeth, but she set aside her pride.

Both of them were engaged always in  arguments. Hurting each other, making out, making love, made up, and in the end they fight again. Lizzy is driving her crazy. She wasn't the sweet and cute Lizzy that she knew anymore. She misses her girlfriend. She would be the first one apologizing when it was Lizzy's fault. Nana is still hoping that their long lost relationship would be back again. She's getting tired, but she stood up for their relationship. Although, Lizzy is not making it any better. One day, Nana spoke to her again and confessed what she had feeling about what was going on with them.  

"Girl I really wanna work this out, cause I’m tired of fighting. And I really don’t understand the meaning the way I want you."

"Can't you see I'm tired also, but you aren't trying."

"Said I really wanna work this out. Damn! girl I'm trying!" Nana answered exasperatedly.

"I can't see it!" Lizzy pretended. 

Nana was losing hope and although she was looking like a fool pushing that broken relationship already. She asked herself why it would be them? Everything was just fine then it was gone starting from that day. She was really mad, frustrated, hurt, and miserable. All her written songs were all heart broken songs. Her colleagues asked her, was she okay? She told herself that damn! Can't they see it? Nana was tired on her work, and to her relationship. Black circles underneath her eyes were so visible. She seemed that she wasn't eating properly and she prefered to be alone everytime. She came back to her old self. She had problems making conversation sometimes or making friends. It affected her too much. Whenever she tried to fix the fight. She is always the blame. She it up really badly and she sometimes came to the point of giving up. She thought that everything she did wasn't right. To Lizzy's eyes it is always wrong. 

She came home really tired that night. She was glad to get home safe and although she was expecting that she would crash her car somewhere dead in the following morning. She sleep less and work hard. She can't tell on how long she will be like that. She opened her bedroom that night to see Lizzy's silhouette and she could tell it was her back facing her. She stood by transparent sliding doors. She didn't expect her to see her that night. She took one more step and Lizzy said her name.

"Jin,"

"Sooyoung? Wh-"

"I think we need to end this now."

"What are you talking about?" She's playing dumb now and she didn't care how it sounded.

"We can't be like this forever and I think it's the best thing for us not to be in this relationship."

"Sooyoung, I tried! Y-Yo-" She closed and pressed her lips together and forcing herself not to cry.

"I know."

" this life! Why don't you talk to me and look at me in the eyes! Am I hideous? Say it! damn it! I did everything!" Lizzy turned around to see her reddened eyes. Nana just ignored it.

"I'm so sorry! I ju- just couldn't try it. I can't seem to force myself to be in my old self. I'm sorry." Her voice became weaker.

Nana was so tired of it and accepted the fact that Lizzy dumped her. It hurt her like a thousand knives stabbing her heart. It hurt her like crazy. She gulped and threw her jacket on the floor. Change into her sleeping attire not minding the girl in the room.

"I'm so sorry," Without looking at her in the eye. "I'm tired and I indeed need of sleep. Please, if you want to sleep in here you can sleep in the guess room or else go home." Sliding in her soft mattress and wrapping the warm blanket around her. Her back facing Lizzy. The brunette bit her lip and left the room. Closing the door behind her. Then Nana heard the front door shut close. She cried endlessly that night until she became tired of it and slept with her puffy eyes.

Whenever they meet in an occassion or in random places. They just greetted each other and pretended to be talking whenever they were in an occassion. Not showing to anyone the change. Although it was awkward Nana endured it. Starting from the day they broke up. She felt cold and whenever they meet she felt ill. She knew that only Lizzy could heal her pain and agony, but she knew that would never happen to her again. She's far from her reach now and it hurts her till to the bones.


I made a naliz for you guys ^^. Sorry for not updating my Psychic Detective Im. I just wanted it to come out good whenever I start to putting it in a fic form. Anyways, hope you like this 1 chaptered NaLiz fic. I know it's not always the good ending like a happy ever after ending. Well, I always read that kind of fic and hear it to some of my friends LOL! Wanna change my path a little even in a while. Bye bye for now. Ended making this at 4:52 AM LOL I have no school anyways. I'm so sleepy, now and yeah, I'll be back to fix some grammar thingy and I know there are some hahaha especially the tenses T^T.

New July 2014 author's note! I'm fixing this fic with a better explaining the scenes than before. Although there will be some run-on sentences or grammar errors. I'm making this more descriptive than my first one, I sometimes grim at my own writing, which I think is funny LOL!  I'm using good vocabs to stay away from being frugal and I hopefully use plenty of them. Also, I thanked the people, who see my work good, I'm pleased someone reads my work.. By the way, I guess grammar is not my specialty, but descriptive writing is the right to put it. You see, I wanna improve this to whoever stumble this fic. Anyway, if ever I didn't continue my on going FICA that means I have moved on or I don't have any inspiration anymore.