Loving The Snow

Loving The Snow

 

Chapter 1

 

 

"This is beautiful, I never thought of seeing snow in my life!!!" I said looking at the night sky that had recently started to let gentle drops of snow fall over me.

"I'm glad that you like it!!" a male voice said, it sounded familiar but I couldn't figure out who it was.

"Eonni!!! Look Leo just asked me to be his girlfriend!!!" LuNah said holding up her hand showing me a ring.

"Wow its so pretty, congratulations!!!" I said giving her a hug.

"Now its your turn!! With Hyuk oppa!!" LuNah said jumping.

"BWO!?" I screamed at her and ever thing went black.

I opened my eyes to see the sun shine through my window, telling me to wake up.

"NOOOOOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING TO ME!!!!! IT WAS A TINY MISTAKE!!!!" I said doing a tantrum in my bed.

"Sweetheart are you all right!?" my dad said coming into my room.

"Yes dad, im sorry if I woke you up!" I said getting out of my bed.

"Oh no I was already awake, get ready to go to school I'll make you some brackfeast!" my dad said closing the door of my room.

I went to my bathroom, showered and brushed my teeth. While I was putting my uniform I thought about my dream.

"Why him!? Why couldn't have been Hongbin!? I like him so much!!! Why Hyuk!? I don't like him........do I!?............NOOOOOOO NOT ON THIS DIMENSION!!! My God im going crazy!" I finished putting my uniform.

I went out of my room and ate French toast with my dad before he went to work at Jellyfish Entertainment as the English teacher for idols and trainees.

"So when are you coming back to work with me after you get out of school!?" my dad asked me while eating.

"I don't know, why!?" I asked not making eye contact.

"Because the boys miss you, specially Hyuk!" I flinched at the sound of his name.

*Are you kidding me, even my dad is taking about him!! I thought.*

"You know Hongbin feels really bad because he thinks your not going back because he rejected you!" my dad said standing up from the chair and walking to the kitchen.

*cough, cough, cough*

"What did you say!?" I said in disbelief.

" Oh come on sweetheart do you really think that I didn't know that you confessed to Hongbin and that he rejected you!? You know that N is not a very good secret keeper right!?" my dad said whit an evil smile.

"DAAAAAD DONT TALK ABOUT IT!!! AND THAT LITTLE BABO IM GOING TO HURT HIM!!! You know what tell Hongbin that its not his fault im over it!" I said picking up my plate and walking to the kitchen to clean it.

"Really!? Are you sure about that!?" my dad said taking the plate away from me.

"Yeah that happens like 3 weeks ago, so im ok!" I said walking to my room and closing the door before he keeps on talking about this.

I brushed my hair and putted on some eye liner and lip gloss. I checked my bagpack to see if I had all my school work and closed it since everything was there. I walked out of my my room and said my goodbyes to my dad. I walked to the school and found my best friend waiting for me at the entrance.

"Hey there stranger!!" I said to LuNah.

"Eonni your here!!!" LuNah said giving me a hug.

"Yeah, so how's the training going on at Jellyfish Entertainment!?" I asked her as we walked to our classroom.

"Its going good even though I miss a certain someone on my English class!" LuNah said giving me puppy dog eyes.

We entered the classroom and walked to our seats. I sat down and putted my earphones so that I couldn't hear LuNah complaining about how I have left her alone this 3 weeks.

"Yahhh listen to meeee!!!" LuNah said taking of my earphones.

"Whaaaat!?" I asked annoyed. "_______ when are you coming back to Jellyfish!? I miss my helper and don't get me started on how much VIXX bugs me about you!!" LuNah said with a dramatic sigh.

"Hahahaha im thinking of going today!" I said putting an earphone on my ear.

"REALLY!?" LuNAh said with excitement.

"Yeah but I don't know why your so mad im giving you time to be with Leo!!!" I said winking at her.

"EONNI!!!" LuNah said blushing and hitting me on the arm.

"What!? You know its true! Why don't you make your move, you like him since you where a trainee and that was like 2 years ago!!" I said shaking her shoulders.

"Ohh no after seeing your train reck with Hongbin im not going to do that!!" LuNah said without thinking.

"....... Thanks you make me feel sooooo much better about the situation!!" I said frowning.

"I'm sorry eonni!! I won't do it again, anyways what are you going to do when you see Hongbin and Hyuk!?" LuNah asked worriedly.

"I don't know, ohh and I dreamt about him again!" I said in an annoyed voice.

"With Hyuk!?" LuNah said with a smile.

"Yeah!! And why are you smiling!?" I asked scared of the answer.

"Could it be that you like him!? Huh!? Huh!? Do you!? DOOOO YOUUUUU!?" LuNah said poking me in the arm and getting really close to me.

"I-I-I DO N-N-NOT!!!! Now stop bothering me the teacher is going to start the class!!" I said pushing LuNah away and getting my notebook out of my bag.

While I was doing that LuNah wrote something in her notebook and showed her to me.

*Im guessing that the real reason for you not coming to Jellyfish is the kiss Hyuk gave you after the party!! Am I right or am I wrong!?*

*I hate you so much!!!*

I wrote her back and ignored the subject all the day at school. Every time she would bring it up I would with Leo and she would go on fan girl mode. After school I took a bus with LuNah to Jellyfish Entertainment. We got there and we walked up to the entrance. I said hi to some trainees that have been very nice to me this 5 months I've been in Korea. I said my goodbyes to them and walked to my dads "classroom" that is actually the dance practice room and stood there paralyzed.

"Eonni!? Are you ok!?" LuNah asked me worriedly.

"Y-Y-Yeah let me just.......think a moment I'll go in soon ok, enter and don't say that im here just say the usual if they ask you about me, you don't know anything!" I said to her in a pleading tone.

"Ok I will, just hurry!" LuNah said entering the room.

I just stood there looking at the door. The same door that I walked in for LuNah's birthday party 3 weeks ago and the same door I walked out with my heart broken.

*Flashback *

"Hey Ravi did you put the candles on the cake!?" I asked putting up the last decorations on the practice room.

"Yes I did don't worry about it!!" Ravi said giving me a smile.

I smiled back at him and walked over to where the guys were sitting. I sat next to Hongbin and N.

"So when is LuNah coming!?" Ken asked excited.

"I don't know, she should be here by now!" I said looking at my phone.

"Well im going to walk around the entrance of the company and text you guys when she gets here!" Ken said.

"Uhhhh I'll go with you" Ravi said walking to the door with Ken.

"So Leo are you going to tell LuNah you like her!?" N asked Leo in a teasing way.

Leo just looked at him with his poker face, stood up and left the room.

*clap, clap, clap, clap*

"Good job N you pissed off Leo!!!" I said clapping at him.

"Yahhh don't make me feel guilty!!" N said pouting.

"Go talk to him before LuNah comes here and feels the awkward aura between you two!" Hongbin said in a serious tone.

"Yah you don't boss around your hyung!!" N said hitting Hongbin on the head.

"N he is right so go and talk to him!!" I said siding with Hongbin.

N came next to me and whispered in my ear " you just side with him because you like him!" after he said that I blushed and he left the room to look for Leo.

I was left with Hongbin and Hyuk.

"Well im going to go to the bathroom, I'll be back soon!" Hyuk said doing some aegyo.

"Ok come back soon!!" I said waving at him like a little kid.

He smiled at my action and ruffled my hair.

"So _______ can I ask you something!?" Hongbin asked me.

"Uhhhh.....yeah why not!?" I said looking at the floor.

"Do you.....you know....like anybody!?" Hongbin said making me laugh out of nervousness.

"Why are you asking me this!?" I asked looking at him in the eyes.

"Because I want to know!" Hongbin said smiling shyly.

"O-o-okay......mmm look Hongbin I know that I've only been here for like 4 month's but I've been having this feelings for.....mmm....for......you." I said looking straight to the floor not wanting to see his face.

"........" Hongbin was silent.

"What's wrong!?" I asked him, he was looking at me like if he had seen a ghost.

"______....... I-I-I don't know what to say. I'm sorry but I don't feel the same way! I was just asking because....." Hongbin was interrupted by Hyuk.

"I'm sorry, am I interrupting something!?" Hyuk said in a serious tone.

 

"No you can come in!!" I said faking a smile and wiping away the tears that were going to come down from my eyes.

Then all of a sudden we hear a lot of footsteps coming our way. The door opened harshly and the 4 boys who where missing came in running.

"SHE IS HERE!!!" Ken shouted turning off the lights.

The door opened and LuNah came in singing Exo's What is Love. She the lights and we all said surprise.

"Hahahaha you guys didn't have to do this for me!!" LuNah said with happiness.

"Of course we had to throw you a party you are one of the best trainees on Jellyfish and thanks to _____ we became best friends!!" N said giving LuNah a bear hug.

LuNah blushed and then she shyly gave a hug to all the members, but when it came to give Leo a hug they both hesitated and they just bowed at each other. I was really sad at that moment but since I wanted to help LuNah get together with Leo I pushed her and she bumped into Leo. With schoked eyes everybody was waiting to see Leo's reaction and it was one that I hope LuNah will never forget. Leo smiled at her and hugged her with sweetness. LuNah stood there paralyzed and the rest of the guys went to fanboy mode.

The party went really well if it wasn't for the games that forced me to do something with Hongbin. What didn't help was the teasing from the guys and since they didn't know what happened earlier it made things worst. I wanted to end the party for myself so I said my goodbyes to the boys and to LuNah and walked out of dance practice room. That's where the tears that I was holding came out, everything just felt so unreal, I really thought that he liked me back. I was about to exit the building when I felt someone hold me back, it was Hyuk.

"_______ can we talk!?" Hyuk asked me in a pleading tone.

"Hyuk please let me go!" I said pushing him slightly.

"No, please just give me a chance to talk to you!" Hyuk said in a serious tone.

 

"..........fine.......where do you want to talk!?" I said looking at the floor.

"Let's go to the roof!" Hyuk said taking my hand and interlacing them.

I felt kind of shocked by his action but I let it go because since he became my friend he has always liked to do skinship with me. We got to the roof and we sat on some chairs that where there. We didn't speak and since I still felt sad I cried my eyes out.

"Stop crying, please it breaks my heart to see you like this for......another person" Hyuk said kneeling on front of me.

" Hyuk......why!? I really like Hongbin and I thought he liked me back too" I said crying harder than before.

Hyuk made me stand up and hugged me with all his force. He lifted my head up, wiped away my tears and looked deeply into my eyes.

"Hongbin rejected you because of me...... I asked him to ask you that question because I was afraid of your reaction of......well.......me liking you!" Hyuk said creasing my face.

"...........you......like me!?" I asked in disbelief.

"Well....yes I do, I know that you won't make a decision now but I hope this makes you take my feelings in consideration!" Hyuk came close to my face and kissed me with sweetness and at the same time like if it was the last time he would do it.

I don't know why but I responded to the kiss and I actually liked it. He pulled back with a smile and kissed my forehead. I didn't know what to do so I just ran until I got to my apartment where I cried all night long and tried to make sense of what happened today.

*End of Flashback*

*sigh*

"Well here goes nothing!" I said opening the door.

*In The Dance Practice Room*

Hyuk's POV.

"Dongsaeng did you see ______ today!?" I asked LuNah when she entered the room.

"Yahhh let her get here!!" Leo said slapping me on the head.

"Owww hyung!!!" I said doing aegyo to Leo hyung.

"Ughh I wish _____ was here to back me up!!" Leo hyung said standing and walking to a corner.

"Oppa of course I saw her today, we are on the same classroom remember" LuNah said giving me an amused smile.

"Ohhh right and does she.......mmm you know....ahhhh does....is she ok?" I asked in a sade tone.

"Oppa she is fine don't worry about her, who knows maybe she will come walking straight through that door!" LuNah said smiling trying to make me feel better.

"I don't see that any time soon!!" Hongbin said very disappointed.

At that moment the door opened and came in the English teacher with a smile on his face.

"Good afternoon guys I hope you guys are ready for today because there will be a surprise for you guys!" Mr. Rivers said with excitement.

The door opened once again and the person who I have wanted to be with hug and kiss came in the door.

"What's up strangers, long time no see!" _____ said with a little smirk.

"My BABYYYY!!!" N hyung screamed and tackled her with a hug.

"What baby she is mine!!" Ken hyung said pushing N hyung away and giving her a hug.

"Excuse me im your what now!?"_____ said in a sassy tone.

*"N and Ken hyung I will hurt you both in your sleep!"*

"Yahhh leave her alone!!" Leo said pissed off.

*"Leo hyung my hero!!"*

"Thanks Leo!" _____ said giving him a wink.

LuNah opened her eyes like she had seen a monster.________ went next to her and said something to her in the ear and LuNah became as red as strawberries.

"Hey ______ you have left us!! I thought we where your friends!!" Ravi said poking her in the ribs.

"I'm still your friend is just that I've been busy with school and wibbly wobbly timey wimey.....stuff!" _______ said with an amused smile.

Everybody was confused by that comment and I guess the only one that understood was LuNah because because she laughed until she cried.

"Mmmm hey Hongbin h-h-how you....doing!?" ______ said suttering and blushing.

"______ are you ok!?" Hongbin said walking next to _____.

Her reaction was to take a step back, she hesitated and stepped on front of him.

"I am totally fine!!!" ______ said smiling.

"Good" Hongbin said and hugged her. ´

She turned even pinker than before but she pushed him and came next to me. She took my hand and whispered in my ear.

"Can we talk on the roof!? I'll make sure my dad gives you permission"______ said to me an it was my turn to blush.

I nodded and she said something to N hyung. We walked out of the practice room and we went to the roof. She closed the door and then looked at me. She walked up to me and hugged me.

"I don't know what you did but you have made me miss you like you have no idea!!!"_____ said crying.

I hugged her back and let her cry there for a while. We pulled back and I wiped away her tears.

"I guess my kiss worked!" I said chuckling.

"Yah are you really the maknae of this group?!" _____ said slapping me in the arm.

"So did you think about what I told you!?" i asked her creasing her face.

"Yeah but I need time Hyuk, im not completely over Hongbin, im sorry" _____ said taking my hand off of her face.

"No i understand just please don't push me away!" I said in a pleading tone.

" I won't just give me time and we will see!"_____ said giving me a sweet smile.

"Ohhh look over there was that!?" I said pointing to a random place.

______ looked over where I was pointing.

"I don't see anythi....." I interrupted her by kissing her.

"............Y-Y-YAHHHH why did you do that!?" ______ said blushing.

"I don't know when I'll be able to do that again so I just stole it!" I said doing aegyo.

"Oh gross don't do that!!" _____ said whining like a little kid.

"Fine I just found out a way to bug you until you become my girlfriend!" I said and walked away from her leaving her with open.

*2 month's later*

_______POV.

"Wahhhh eonni look at the snow outside!" LuNah said as we looked out the window of our classroom.

"Ha Leo is one lucky babo!" I said to myself.

"What!?" LuNah asked me.

"Nothing!!!" I said freaking out.

"I heard Leo's name!!" LuNah said pointing at me.

"Yeah I said he was hot, got a problem with that!?" I asked her with a smirk.

Her eye twitched and I knew I should start running.

*RIIING*

"GOTTA GO!!" I said running out of the classroom.

"YAHH YOUR DEAD EONNIE!!! DEAD!!" LuNah said running after me.

I ran to the park that was near the school and saw VIXX with everything ready.

"She's coming!!!" I said out of breath.

"Come on lets hide!!" Ken said grabing my hand.

Leo was left in the middle of the park alone with a giant teddy bear covered with snow.

"EONNI!!!" LuNah shouted.

"H-h-hey LuNah......ahhhhh here!" Leo said giving LuNah the giant bear.

"Ahhhhh!? Thanks I guess!?" LuNah said taking the bear slowly.

"Mmmm I was just wondering if you would like to g-go......mmmm....*cough, cough, cough* goout with me!" Leo said that last part really low.

"..............." LuNah was speechless and completely red.

"Its ok if you don't want to......I know it would be weird to go out with me since we are total opposites but..." Leo was cut off by LuNah kissing him.

"OH MY GOOOOOOD!!!!!" me and the rest of VIXX said in chorus.

LuNah and Leo separated and we started laughing.

"Awwwww our Leo has a heart!!!!" N said making a heart with his hands. Leo became really serious and started to run towards N.

They ran all the park and it was really funny in my opinion. LuNah came next to me and hugged me.

"Are you happy!?" I asked her looking up to the pretty snowy sky.

"I am, now its your turn!" LuNah said poking my cheek.

"You think so!?" I asked her looking at Hyuk.

"Yeah but before that im going to kill you!!!" LuNah said putting her hands on my neck.

"Ahhh HAHHAHAHAHA dongsaeng you are so funny!!" I said taking her hands off my neck.

"I'm not joking!" LuNah said with a poker face.

"OMG you are becoming like Leo!!!" I said and started to run.

LuNah started to chase me and Leo stopped chasing N.

"That's my girl!!" Leo said smiling.

"Yahh tel your girl to stop chasing my baby!!" N said in a whining voice.

I stopped running and looked at N.

"Excuse me!? I'm your what now!? If im anybody's baby its Hyuk's thank you very much!" I said in a sassy tone.

All of the boys looked shocked, especially Hyuk.

"What did you say!?" Hyuk said in disbelief.

"Nothing!" I said smirking at him, and I walked away.

"Yahhhh!!!" I heard Ravi shout. I turned around and looked at him.

"What!?" I asked putting my hand on my hip.

"Let the boy talk girl!!!" Ken said imitating my sassiness.

"Hahahaha ok come over here Hyuk!" I said walking to the swing sets.

"I'm just going to come out and say it, _______ do you like me!?" Hyuk said in a serious tone.

"Why so serious?" I started singing SHINee's song and I heard LuNah sing as well, in the distance I saw her be dragged away by VIXX until me and Hyuk where almost completely alone.

"I'm not kidding, tell me!" Hyuk demanded me.

"Ok, you know Hyuk your like the snow. You are someone that I never thought of seeing ever in my life and now that I have, it feels like my life its complete. I'm don't like cheesy stuff but im starting to love the snow and with that said I think is obvious how I feel about you!" I said trying to hide my smile.

"Mmm no I'd didn't get it!" Hyuk said giving me a confused look.

"Are you kidding me!? Are you really that stupid!?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yahhhh im not stupid just come out with it!!" Hyuk said shaking me and whining like a little kid.

"UGHH FINE!!! IM STARTING TO FALL FOR YOU!!" I said shaking him back.

".......REALLY!!!! YAAAYYYYYY SHE LIKES ME BACK!!!" Hyuk said clapping his hands like a seal.

"Hahahahaha yeah I like you bakc!" I said hugging him.

"Now kiss!!!" LuNah said waving her hands.

"Ahhh no! Dongsaeng I won't do that on front of....." I cut him by kissing him.

"Yah she is not that innocent anymore!" I said when I pulled back from the kiss.

"Wuuuuuh finally!!!" Ravi said with a smile.

"So are you guys a couple now!!" Ken asked intrigued.

"He hasn't asks me yet so no! Ohhh I got to go my dad is waiting for me!" I said running to the bus stop.

"Yahhhhh then would you be my girlfriend!?" Hyuk shouted at me.

"Noooo do it the right way!!" I shouted back at him.

"What is the right way!?" Hyuk shouted but I was already gone.

*Bip bip bip*

Hyuk took out his phone and read the message.

From:________<3

The romantic way! Good luck oppa!;)

"Tsk this girl!!" Hyuk said and walked back to his hyungs.

The End!!!:D I hope you guys liked it don't forget to comment and subscribe!!!⌒.⌒