Dancing machine

Dancing machine [beware of very poor English]

"Damn!" - Chen swore under his breath, kicking the sweater lying on the ground.

EXO-M members in perfect sync turned their heads in his direction. They were resting after a tiring choreography rehearsal. Chen usually doesn't get upset, but this time he had lost his patience. But who would have been calm, if he was told to repeat the same step several times in a row? Kris opened his mouth to say something, but then he changed his mind.
"Tomorrow will be better!" - exclaimed Lay, trying to have a carefree tone – Really! - he added, holding out his hand to pat him on the back, but the boy slapped his hand.
"Hey! He tried to cheer you up!" - Tao's anger was kindled.
Xiumin covered his mouth with his hand because he knew that their lead singer was already on the verge of collapse.
"I don't need someone comfort me!" - yelled Chen.
He was trembling, and he wasn't able to hold back any longer. The tears ran down his cheeks. He turned his face quickly, and he started vigorously rub it with the sleeves of his hoodie.
"Chen..." - Xiumin began timidly, but stopped when he saw that the boy shakes his head frantically.
"N-no..." - He murmured, his voice plaintive.

Something tightened in his throat, and without thinking, he ran out of the room, not looking back. He was feared that his friends would see his tears. He rushed into his bedroom and fell on the bed he bursted into tears uncontrollably . Completely lost track of time, he had no idea if it took a few minutes or a few hours. When he finally calmed down, the windows were completely dark, but the room still wasn't Lay with whom he lived. Fortunately - he thought. He didn't even wanted to see the best dancer. He realized that it wasn't his fault, he was just talented and hardworking, but he shed his bitterness at him. At the thought he made ​​a quiet sob.

"Chen?" - his heart sank, and he immediately tried to pull himself together.
He heard a soft and gentle voice, but it still scared him.
"I'm fine!" - he shouted a bit too loud and histerically.
"I know that you were crying, Chen Chen." - Luhan said, staring at him with his big, doe like eyes.
He felt his cheeks burn with embarrassment. I didn't even realized that it was so obvious.
"I would say 'do not worry' or 'you will be fine'" - said the blond man - "But I know that you won't listen. So I have a offer for you..."
Chen rolled his eyes.
"...You can't refuse it." - finished sharply Luhan - "I'll teach you the steps!"
He tried to say something, but his friend silenced him.

------

 

"I can't do it!" - he groaned, feeling that he trembling with nerves.
It was the morning of the next day.
"Don't tell things like this!"
"I can't!"
Luhan dragged him along, the music and raised his hands, putting them in the correct pose.
"No!"
"Don't grumble!" - Chen never seen such determination at the gentle face of the boy.
"But I do not know how to dance!" - he whined and sniffed.
"Yeah, sure, and pigs might fly!" - he growled, pushing him to the middle of the dance floor - One, two, three, four! One, two, three, four!
Chen was moving without conviction.
"Come on, I'll help you!" - Luhan encouraged him joined him.
Suddenly he threw his dazzling smile and he completely forgot about what happened before. Finally, he really began to dance.

"Hey, didn't I tell you? You're doing great!" - praised him the blonde.
They practiced the steps for half an hour and Luhan praised him constantly. Chen even began to feel a little confident about his skills. Unfortunately, somewhere near the mirrors was a tiny puddle and unluckily he slipped in half-step. His heart sank in his chest as he flew toward the cold surface. Suddenly, instead of a hard the material, he felt something soft and strong grip of someone's hand. At the last moment Luhan caught him. Chen still couldn't catch a breath and he felt dizzy. Maybe he did it because he was groggy, maybe because he liked him, or maybe because he really wanted to thank him for saving him from a painful fall. I didn't know. He just slightly tilted his head and their lips touched. Luhan gasped surprised. Chen felt the a boy was standing stiff and tense. Once again, like all the time recently, he couldn't control himself. At first he only lightly brushed his lips, but soon he opened his mouth a little bit. Luhan moaned softly. For a moment he feared that blonde will push him away, but instead the boy unconsciously nibbled on his lips and his hand slid gently down his back, stopping somewhere on the waist. Chen's heart was beating really fast, tapping out an uneven rhythm. He was overwhelmed with excitement when he felt like Luhan's fingers tighten slightly on his body when he kissed him. The whole initiative was, however, on Chen's side, he dictated the rate. Luhan suddenly pushed him slightly.

"Enough." - he said flatly.
Chen stepped up and scratched his head nervously. Does he hate him for it?
"I'm sor..." - He said.
"Do not apologize." - he cutted him off - "Let's go back to the facts. What we have to do?"
"You have to teach me that steps." - he said very, very softly.
Worse, he already hated him.
"That's it." - Luhan nodded. - "And we'll go back to the learning later." - he added with a wry smile.
Chen's eyes widened.
"What learning?" - asked surprised.
"Learning about each other." - Luhan dropped him a wink.
He stood for a moment, as if stunned him before he reached the meaning of these words . Well, the fact is that he did not expect , after looking like an angel boy.
"Sure" - he said - "with pleasure."
They were going back to the dance, when the door to the room opened with a bang. Chen looked at his watch . It was exactly 8AM. The proper rehesal was just beginning . Lay, Kris, Tao and Xiumin looked around the room, confused.
"Why is the door opend?" - asked Xiumin.
"What are you doing here?" - asked Lay almost at the same moment.
"We learn." - said Luhan.
"Learn what?"
"Dancing! What could we do at this time?!" - Chen became nervous.
Could they somehow seem suspicious?
"Dancing and a few other useful things." - said calmly the blonde with an innocent face.
Chen laughed bitterly. Maybe if there will be more training with Luhan, his nickname Dancing Machine will more be a joke...