Final

Forgotten Memories

Minhyuk sat on the stairs alone. He felt like he had forgotten something import...or was it someone important.

What bothered him the most was the fact that he missed whoever it was.

Her name was on his lips but he couldn’t speak it. He couldn’t remember. If she was so important, why would he forget her? He was frustrated with himself.

He heard footsteps behind him and turned around to see a familiar looking but again he couldn’t speak her name.

“What are you doing?” he asked her instead.

The girl looked at him with a shocked expression.

“What? Aren’t you used to people talking to you?” he meant it as a joke.

“People don’t usually notice me” she said.

“Oh” was his simple reply.

“So...what are you doing?” he asked again as he motioned her to sit down.

“You wouldn’t believe me”

She was right, he didn’t believe her.

“I collect the memories which are left...forgotten even...until they can be returned” she stated.

“Why not just leave them?”

She smiled sadly and replied “They need someone until they are reclaimed...if ever they are reclaimed”

“So...you aren’t real?” It came out more as a question then a statement.

“When you look at me, who do you see?” she asked him.

When he didn’t reply, she smiled sadly and said “You miss the one you see me as”

“Who are you?” he asked.

“A figment of your memories” she said before walking away.

“Yang Jiwon”

She turned around and smiled at him before disappearing.

Done! I hope you liked it. If you liked it leave a comment and maybe if there are enough people intrested in another Minhyuk and Jiwon story then there may be another.