Rules

NUGU SEYO FIC EXCHANGE

The nugu-seyo fic exchange is an anonymous fic exchange for kpop nugu groups and soloists.

Participants sign up to both write and receive a fic. Everyone will receive a fic based on their request/prompt. The authors are anonymous until all the stories have been posted.

Please read this thoroughly before signing up for the exchange.


Dates to remember

Sign-ups open: October 5
Sign-ups close: October 12
Assignments sent out on: October 14
Check in on: November 11
Final deadline: December 4
Fic posting begins: December 9


Important:

1) You must submit a story of at least 500 word words by the deadline. If you need an extension, please contact us before the deadline to arrange this.

2) Using a beta is strongly encourage but not required.

3) If you need to drop out, PLEASE CONTACT US TO LET US KNOW.

4) You can request a fic for any kpop group or soloist that does not have a lj based secret santa style exchange running in 2013. You may request crossover pairings (i.e seo inguk/hoya) if you want; however, the focus of the fic should not be on the non nugu group. For example, a fic featuring Seo Inguk/Hoya should not be primarily about Infinite.

5) Fics can be gen, het, femslash, or slash

6) Please do not discuss your assignment where your recipient might see the discussion.

7) Please email your final fic in an attachment. When your fic is finished, please email it to us as an attachment. Include all html formmatting your story before sending it in.

8) The check in is required. You don't have to send in a draft of your fic, just confirm that you are still alive and able to write your assigned fic.

9) If the final deadline comes, and you haven't turned in a story and don't respond to messages, your assignment will be given to a pinch hitter.

10) You don't need a livejournal account to participate in this exchange. If you don't have a lj account you can either email your sign up to [email protected] or leave an anon comment on the sign up page.

If you have any questions or comments, please leave a comment here or email us at [email protected]