Monsieur loves Mademoiselle

Monsieur meets his Mademoiselle
 
 
Youngest President Jung Yonghwa: Would be handle the pressure?
 
 
The start of Jung Empire's Golden Years
 
 
 
President Jung Yonghwa: Carrying the whole Korea's economy
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
President Jung Yonghwa. 
He was serious sitting and seriously analyzing the deals. 
Seriously being a President. 
At last, after one and a half year.
He's now the Jung Empire's President. 
After one and a half year. 
 
 
 
 
From a dummy, empty can Jung Yonghwa, he evolved to a very responsible heir of the empire. 
Responsible being a Jung. 
 
 
 
His secretary knocked. "President, its already 9pm. You should get some rest." 
 
 
 
"I'm over. I need this polished before anything else." He said, without looking. 
 
 
 
 
 
Secretary bowed. 
 
 
 
 
"I need to finish this before anything else." He stared outside, smiled. 
 
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
"Mademoiselle? Cup of coffee?" Lady asked Shinhye. 
 
 
"Please." She smiled. 
 
 
 
Paris.
Where Mademoiselle is a every day living. 
Nothing special.
She's been doing great this years. And soon, soon, she'll come back and take over K&H. 
 
 
Will blink and sleep.
Soon. 
She's back. 
 
 
 
 
"Newspapers, Mademoiselle." The lady once again approached her. 
 
 
 
She was surprised that Yonghwa's face is on the front page. 
 
 
Asia's pride Jung Yonghwa
 
 
 
She smiled. "Asia's pride?" She sipped her coffee. She called him but no ones answering. She smirked. "The Asia's Pride is busy." 
 
 
 
 
She took the bus on the way to her home. Riding a bus is a luxury because living in this beautiful city is priceless. She started to be more considerate and gather a lot of knowledge through people. 
Being someone who's better than the Mademoiselle before. 
Her talent and today's knowledge is a good weapon. 
 
 
 
Riding a bus in the busy road in Paris were so different in Seoul. 
The sun rise and sets so amazing in Paris, the light are going to drown someone's self. It's been more than a year but Shinhye never tired of thinking how Paris is such a heaven. 
 
 
She closed her eyes. Leaned on the window glass. 
 
 
 
 
"Monsieur." The old man greeted.
 
 
 
He smiled and hop on the bus. 
He sat beside Shinhye. 
 
 
 
He smiled. It's maybe Paris or Seoul, but her habit wasn't getting any change. 
Monsieur didn't bother her. 
Let her be. 
 
He doesn't want to ruin her nap just because he's here. Flown here, just to fulfill what he said that he will come running to her once he's President Jung Yonghwa. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mademoiselle smiled. Still her eyes closed.
She can smell a very familiar fragrance. 
That very familiar scent. 
Dummy Yonghwa
 
 
 
 
"We're close to Montmarte." One said. 
 
 
 
Mademoiselle open her eyes. She was shocked that her head was leaning into somebody. 
She slowly turned her face in front of the man. 
 
 
"Yonghwa??!" 
 
 
 
 
Yonghwa is sleeping so soundly. 
 
 
She touched his face for confirmation. Of course she need to do it, even it sounded a bit stupid. 
 
 
 
She kissed his cheeks. No he doesn't wake up. 
"Dummy, when did you arrived? You should've have been rest for a bit." 
 
 
 
 
"I'll go on a round trip. Let us go back to Eiffel." She said to the driver. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yonghwa groaned. Shinhye wasn't on his side anymore.
 
 
The driver saw him. "Mademoiselle said if you woke up I'll give this to you." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Shinhye is standing under the Eiffel. 
 
Yonghwa rushed to her and hugged her so tight. 
 
 
One and half years. 
 
 
 
 
"It doesn't see that you missed me, you intend to sleep more than to wait for me to wake up." She said. 
 
 
 
"I didn't intend to sleep." He defensively said. 
 
 
 
"I missed you, President Jung Yonghwa." She sweetly grinned. 
 
 
 
"I'm still the dummy man of yours. And I missed you so much. You know how much I imagined this day to come. I'm so happy but can't express outside. You understand me, right?" 
 
 
 
"Of course."
 
 
 
"Paris is so beautiful. I might spend the rest of the months here with you and go back together." He sounded so excited. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Really?" 
 
 
 
"Yes, Mademoiselle. I doubled my working hours for this vacation." 
 
 
 
"Dummy Monsieur." 
 
 
 
 
Monsieur touched her cheeks. "Mademoiselle, I never thought this contentment fulfilled me so much. So much in this right time." 
 
 
 
"You grew up, and I became more matured. I never thought we'll be perfect like this, Monsieur." She paused. "Understanding each other really make wonders. I think that's what made us this far." 
 
 
 
"No, I think loving each other make wonders." He smiled. "Because when you love, all good things follow. I loved you and all good things happened to me." 
 
 
 
"You're right. As long we love each other, we understand, we connect and we converse everything in the good." She laughed. "Thanks Monsieur for letting me realize that, through you.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Slowly, Monsieur kiss Mademoiselle passionately, under the Eiffel Tower.
 
 
 
 
In the city of love. 
In the busy lights of Paris.
In the murmuring wind.
In the most soothing melody that their hearts can only hear...
In the love that they we're in.
 
 
 
Monsieur meets his Mademoiselle..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This my third time saying goodbye to another character of our Yongshin.
As a writer, I get entangled on a certain room that I get lonely because another story is finished. 
Kinda sad but looking forward to the stories that I can make in the future. 
 
 
 
I'm thankful to all the readers who's always been there.
I really thought this story will be a lie low but YOU supported me all the way and come up so many ideas. 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope Mademoiselle and Monsieur will never fade..
Thanks again and God bless us all!