Chapter 1.

A Summer's Dream. (여름의 꿈)

************Flashback Jessica's POV************

"I want you and Krystal to have the best summer that you guys have ever had," I looked at her weirdly. "Please...Please try to bring my Krystal back!" Tears started to go down her face. I couldnt help but feel sad with her I do want my sister to be hereslf again.  "Please..Please." She sobbed. I stared at her for awhile.

What happened to my mother that I knew? She used to be a strong and prideful person. But this person who's kneeling infront of me is sobbing and is fraglie like glass. This is not her. Maybe this is what happens when being rich gets to your head?

"I will try but I give out no promises. Remember that." I tell her with one last look before walking away.

***********End of Flashback and Jessica's POV*************

"A person like you should always have pride in whatever they do." Her father says to Krystal. "But acting like a complete to your parents is a completely pathetic act." Jessica and her mom was just dead silent. "As one of the daughters of the Jung Company, you are a disgrace." Her mom gasped.

"Why would you say that to your own daughter? Stop it!" He just laughed at that comment. "Did the money take over your head?" "

"Oh please, stop trying to speak up for them. They failed my expectations anyway especially Krystal." Jessica clinched her fist trying really hard not to yell at her dad. "Money? Getting to my head? That would be you, not me."

Krystal bitterly laughed. "Really? Then feeling are mutually. You fail at trying to be a perfect person, business man, and you call yourself dad. Please, cut the bull." Jessica looked at Krystal shocked. Krystal got up from her seat and bowed to him. "I'll be going to my room President Jung." 

"YAH!" He yelled at her. "WHERE THE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING!!!" Jessica just shook her head. "What do you think your doing?" Jessica smirked.

"Do you think your words scare me? Anyway Krystal and I are heading off tomorrow to Korea. But once we are in Korea, dont even think about sending people out to look over us and off." She sweetly smiles "Have a nice day!" And she walks to Krystal's room.

Stupid old man, Cant even face the truth she thought as she can hear him yelling at her. Once Jessica walks in Krystal's room she see's all of Krystal's stuff packed and ready to go.

"Krystal, we are leaving tomorrow morning. Why did you pack already?" She asked looking at 5 bags already packed. "Also you dont need to pack that much." Krystal shook her head.

"I'm leaving. I already called my friend in Korea if I could stay at his place." Krystal told Jessica "You know Kim Jonghyun right? I'm staying at his place." Jessica shook her head. That Dino-head, I miss that kid.

"Your not leaving until I pack my stuff." Krystal smirked. "Of course I remember that dino-head. Who wouldnt?"

~~~~~~After packing~~~~~~

"You have to be really quiet okay?" Krystal whispered to Jessica. "I already had the butler take our stuff to the car,  and drive slow when you exit." Jessica nodded. Before they started moving her phone started buzzing. Krystal looked at Jessica's phone to see who it was. 

"Just a second I got a text from Jonghyun."

To.  Ice princess Jessica

Whats up? Is everything okay there? Krystal sounded upset when I talked to her. 
Also if you dont mind my other friend is staying with Krystal and I. Krystal told me that your staying at a hotel.

Text me when you get to the Incheon airport.

From. Dino-head Jonghyun

Since when did Krystal show emotion?  Jessica thought. She doesnt even show me that she's upset Jessica was about to go into deeper thought but Krystal was glaring at her."Are we going or not?" Krystal impatiently asked. 

"Yeah, we are going", Jessica answered. "Come on."

Krystal peeked around outside Jessica's room to see if anyone was coming. She quietly walks out and signals Jessica to follow her. Jessica took a last look around her room and saw a picture which had a happy Krystal was 10 years old. What happened? What happened to the happy Jung Soojung? Jessica quickly took the photo before leaving her room. 

 

jungsister3.jpg

 

Krystal was going down the stairs as quietly as she could but the stairs kept on making noises. I just want to get out of this hell-hole...Once she got downstairs she didnt expect her mom standing beside the staircase.

 "Where do you think your going?" Krystal gave her a cold glare. "Your not going anywhere without my permission."

"Just let me go and you dont have to 'care' about me." Dont do aything you'll regret  Her mom thought. She already hates me.

Jessica quickly goes downstairs and sees her mom and Krystal. Are we already caught?  "Mom, I'll take full responsibilty of her. Just let us go...Please." Her mom gave Jessica a long meaningful look before walking away.

"Lets just go." Krystal coldly snarled walking out the door. Jessica looks back to her mom who walked away. This family is in pieces already she looked at her sister who stormed out the door and her mother who just entered her office.  

"FINE, I promise. But do remember this..." Jessica hesitated. "Your the one who has to fix things, not anybody else." She slams the door.

Jessica walks out and sees Krystal backing out the car by herself. Jessica was about to yell at her but Krystal threw a pair of car keys at her.

"Meet me at the airport. I need sometime to think." Krystal yells to her and she drives away. Jessica was dumbfounded, she doesnt even own a drivers license....what the ? Jessica shook her head to snap out of thoughts and get the car key. As she gets into the car she only had one thing in mind.

This family, this life, and this summer will change everyone for good.

~~~~~~~~~Author Note~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im so sorry if this chapter is really bad!!! And sorry for the late update :/ The first chapter has been stressing me out and other stuff :/

But anyway thanks for waiting and I'll try to do my best for future chapters :)

Shout out to my 18 subscribers :)