Human

A Wolf Boy Who Falls in Love to a Human

Sehun's POV


"So here is the cave we always hangout here~ like a normal people do...Except for the fact that we are wolves HAHAHA" i said.

He looked really interested.

"I didn't expect you guys were also wolves??? hahaha" he said.


"Why?? Because you though we were idols????" i asked.

 

"ah .. no, well~?? yeah ~ ofcoures ! You guys are good looking anyways."


we continued walking and he looked around the forest.


Then something came into my mind...


"Umm.. Baekhyun hyung? ... Does chanyeol hyung likes you?? " i asked.


He looked surprised by my question.

 

"W...why did you ask? I mean .. i don't know? He is not telling anything anyways~??" He told me.



Baekhyun's POV



He just nodded and remained silent for a while..



"Well ... I just wanted to know... Because if he really likes you ...  Im willing to give in. I really wanted to get to know you more .. But just what i have said , If chanyeol hyung likes you i can stop myself before anything else " He said seriously.



I was dumbfounded by his honesty.


"That was.. Unexpected hahaha well~ thanks for letting me know sehuna~. but i don't know about chanyeol' feels you know ..." I told him.


"Yah~ AHHAHAHAH let's forget about what i said .. It will be my descision anyways .. Atleast now you know that im interested in you " he said winking at me.

 

I can't help but blush . AISHH >.< !!



"Umm.. Thanks hehehe :)) ?? Sehun? What's up with that kris guy? He looks scary T_T " i told him.

 

"Oh Kris hyung?? Well . . . He just really hates humans ....But not to the point of killing them HAHAHA he just doesn't like humans , so yeah . . i guess he got upset seeing you here. "Sehun said.

 

 

We went back to where the others guys was. An angelic looking guy walked towards me.



"Ni Hao~ im Luhan ! nice to meet you ~ !! Do you want to eat? We made a campfire a while ago... And Chen is cooking .. he is a good cook ~ ! " He told me.

 

He looks so cute ~!!

"Ah~ thank you! I'll be there in a sec."I told him

I can't seem to find Chanyeol.


So i looked for him around the tress nearby. ..

 

When suddenly... I heard voices ... It seems like chanyeol and that kris'voice...

*"WHY DID YOU BRING THAT HUMAN HERE!!!"kris said.

*"What's wrong hyung~?!! I'll take reaponsibility if something goes wrong ~!!" Chanyeol said.

*"Take  reaponsibility? You think you can handle it if the news spread and people know that we still exist??!! " Kris said his voice full of anger.

*"Im sorry hyung... But that won't happen . Im sure of it"Chanyeol said.

*"How can you be so sure?!!! How long have you known him? Just a few months?? And you trust him just like that?!!! AND YOU HUMAN !! stop hididng there i can smell you!!" Kris said.


MY HEART JUMPED.

 

 

Scary... T__T



I showed myself . "Ah sorry ..." I said and gave a bow.


Chanyeol walked towards me.


"Come on baek he is really mad" Chanyeol said grabing my hand.


"Will he harm me if i talked to him??"i asked


"Umm ... no . he hates humans but he never harmed one." Chanyeol said.

 

"Oh ? Ok i'll talk to him yeolie . You can go back there and eat." I told him.


"Will you be alright?"he asked


I nodded.


He hesitated at first but then he left. I looked at kris and he was just sitting there looking at the scenery.

 

 

I walked towards him cautiously. But then...


"What's the problem human? You're scared? You think i'll hurt you?? Thats the problem with all of you"he said.

 

I was so shocked >.

"First dont call me human. my name is BAEKHYUN " i told him seriously.


I saw the surprised look in his face.

"Secong... About what you said about me well ... You can really trust me with your secret . Why do you hate humans anyways?"I asked.


"What do they think about wolves? They think we will harm and kill them... Tell me.. When you discovered Chanyeol you were scared right?" He told me.

But he never looked.


"Yeah? At first ... But ..."  saod but he quickly interrupted.


"SEE??!! You can never erase the fear of humans when they learn about us"He said and i can sense that he feels down.

 

 

I feel sad for him.


..Hating humans because they are afraid of them.


I took his hand as a comforting gesture . He was surprised by my action and looked at me.


"Don't be sad... Its never too late. There really are times like that but i know you can find a friend who will accept you as you are..."I told him..


he just stared at me.


KRIS' POV

"SEE??!! You can never erase the fear of humans when they learn about us" I told him.

 

He was silent for a while.


What was he thinking??


When suddenly ... he took my hand?!!

i looked at him surprised.

"Don't be sad... Its never too late. There really are times like that but i know you can find a friend who will accept you as you are..." he told me.

 

I didn't respond.


Instead i just looked at him.


This guy.. He really is different.


I felt my heart beating so fast...

 

 

I can't explain what i feel ..



"Are you and Chanyeol dating now? " I asked . Her eyes widened by my sudden question.

 

 

"Huh?? O___O Uhh... Waeyo? .. I mean ~ no we are not.. We are just friends." He told me.

 

"Oh that's good then"i told him and stood up.

 

"G...Good? Why was that good? Hey~?!" He said also standing up.

 

"Nothing." I turned back and walked .


I can't help but smile.


This guy....



I like him.


I walked back where the guys was and i saw Chanyeol was waiting for us to comeback...


he walked towards at baekhyun who was following my path...


They really have gotten close..

 

I wonder if chanyeol likes him. But baekhyun said their just friends...

 

CHANYEOL'S POV


I felt really worried about Baekhyun.

I wish he convinced kris hyung to not hate him anymore..


When suddenly..

 

Kris hyung went out and i saw baekhyung at his back following...

 

i immediately walked towards baekhyun.

 

"Yah baekie~?? What did he said?? is he still angry?" I asked worriedly.

 

He smiled at me.


Ahh.. That smile..

"I think its ok now ?? i guess?"he told me.



Baekhyun's POV


We went to the camp fire and chen walk towards me giving me a food that he cooked.

 

We ate so much....

and the other guys introduced themselves to me.

i really feel welcomed here...

 

Except for kris a while a go..

I sat beside chanyeol

 

"Yah Yeolie? You want some? I'm so full now." I told him.

"Sure jagiya ~ HAHAHAH" He told me.

 

I punched chanyeol's arm lightly ... And gave him my food.


There were several times i caught kris looking at us, But he then pretends looking at other things..

hmm i guess he is still no used to humans~ AHAHAHA


Later on...


"We have to go now huys.."Chanyeol told them.

"Bye Baekhyun comeback here anytime you like ~ !! " Tao said.

i waved to all of them ...


And Chanyeol and i left...


He brought me hime and said our goodnights.

 

 

It was such an extrordinary day.


I was so exhausted...

I fell asleep looking forward for the weekend.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

AN:

Hello there guyss~ 

Did you like it? sorry about late updates. i was just so busy. so sorry about that.

So what do you prefer? BaekYeol? KrisBaek? or BaekHun? ahaha~ 


Should i continue with the sehun love interest part? cx

 

anways please up vote and subscribe ♥ 

THANK YOU ;))))




KYAAH~!!! xD  ♥♥



AHahaha ♥ awwww~



Oh jesus *^*