Part One: In Good Times

When Leo Wants a Family Photo

You heard your alarm going off and you forced yourself to reach over and silence it. With a sigh, you rolled onto your back and stared at the ceiling. The boys had a photo shoot today and you had to wake them up and make sure they were all down in the van ready to go. 

You got to your feet and decided to start with Ravi and Hyuk. All that could be heard were the snores coming from the two as you opened the door. You chuckled to yourself and knelt down between their sleeping forms. You gave them a small shake and softly rubbed their arms in attempt to wake them up.

"Hey, time to get up. You have one hour to get ready." You said as the two began to stir awake. "Stand up now. You can sleep on the way to the studio."

Without any protests, to your surprise, they followed your orders and began to get ready. You ruffled Hyuk's hair affectionately as you made your way to the other bedroom, where the other members were still sound asleep inside. Upon entering the room, you were not as gentle as you were with Ravi and Hyuk to wake them up. You flicked on the lights and snatched away their blankets so they would have little reason to stay asleep.

"Wake up, guys." You said, patting them on the legs. "You have a photo shoot today, so let's get moving. You have one hour to get ready."

Ken sat up and stretched before getting to his feet. "Are you going to get your picture taken too?" He teased.

"I'm your aid, not a member of VIXX or an idol." You rolled your eyes. "There is no need for me to get my picture taken."

N and Hongbin joined Ken's side and chuckled as they left the room to start getting ready for the day. You shook your head, wondering how you ever managed to care for those three. You glanced over and noticed that Taekwoon still laid motionlessly on his mat. You smiled down at your boyfriend. You two had managed to have a serious relationship for about a year and a half now. Jellyfish Entertainment wasn't too upset when they had found out that you and Taewoon wanted to start a relationship. They had expected when they hired you that something like this would have come up. So they approved of you two proceeding with a relationship as long as you kept it under wraps and avoid a scandal. The members of VIXX also approved of your relationship. They adored teasing you but they also were happy to see you and Taekwoon so in love. N had told you once that you brought out sides of Leo that the members had never seen before. He complimented you and said that you guys were a good match for each other.

You walked over to Taekwoon and nudged him with your foot. "Yah. Oppa, you have to wake up." You squatted down and smoothed his hair out of his face. "Come on. You don't want to be late."

He quickly pulled you down next to him and held you close so you were unable to get away. You should have known better by now that he would act this way. It had almost become an every morning thing if you were not already sharing a mat that night. 

"Would you mind getting your picture taken with us?" Taekwoon asked.

"I don't mind I guess, but what for?" You wrapped your arms around Taekwoon's neck. "This is supposed to be a magazine shoot."

"It won't be for the magazine. It will be for us, like a family picture." He smiled at me, seeming proud of himself. "N hyung already got the okay."

You liked the idea of a family picture. It would look great in hanging in the living room. It would give the dorms an even more home-like feel. The members didn't really have any pictures or personal trinkets decorating the dorms so having a picture of all of you would be a nice.

"I'll do it, but only if you get ready to leave, like now. You've wasted too much time laying here."

Taekwoon chuckled and let go of you. He stood up and then helped you to your feet before heading off to get ready with the rest of the members. You let out a deep sigh and headed to you closet space, seeing as now you had to get ready as well.

Once you were dressed and ready you gathered the six members at the door. Manager stepped out of his room and did a quick head count before you all headed down to where the van was parked. You were seated in the middle row between Taekwoon and Ken while everyone else was sitting in their usual seats. Not too long after manager began to drive towards the photography studio, you felt Taekwoon's head on you shoulder. Glancing around you noticed that all of the members had fallen back asleep. You and manager made eye contact in the rearview mirror and smiled. The boys of VIXX worked so hard. They deserved every ounce of sleep they could get and you felt back shaking them awake once you had arrived.

"Sorry guys but we're here." Manager said.

Everyone piled out of the van except for manager and headed inside the building. The younger members walked farther ahead of you, Taekwoon, and N. 

N smiled at you. "Are you excited to get all dolled up, yeobo?" Just because you and Taekwoon were dating, that didn't stop N from calling you his wife and such. You were honestly surprised Taekwoon had never said anything about it either.

You crossed your arms across your body. "I'm not getting dolled up." It's not that you didn't like getting dressed up it was just you weren't used to people doing it for you.

Taekwoon laced his fingers with yours and forced your hands to lightly swing between the two of you. "It will be fun." He said. "Trust me."

"Don't worry." Ravi said, turning around to face us. "You can watch us before you get your picture taken."

VIXX greeted all the workers as you entered the studio. The stylists were all waiting for your arrival and greeted you as well.

"We'll do your hair and makeup after we get a few of the boys done, okay?" one of them told you.

You nodded and stood off to the side and watched as the members of VIXX were transformed into even more handsome men. It seemed as if the stylists were really using a lot of beauty products but the results looked as if they had only put eyeliner on the guys and put their hair up a bit.

"Okay hun, it's your turn."

The guys all smiled at you as you made your way over to sit down in the chair. They seemed to be making a big deal out of this for no reason. They started the photo shoot while leaving you in the care of the stylists. Seeing how nice the guys looked, you calmed down a bit. You watched the photo shoot through the mirror when you could, and after what felt like forever, your hair and makeup was finally finished. Your hair was loosely curled and hung softly around your face, while your makeup was done with a natural essence that made your face glow. You could not remember a time where you looked and felt so pretty.

Taekwoon appeared behind you and placed a hand on your shoulder. "Beautiful, jagi."

You were rushed over to a rack of dresses and were told to pick one. It was such an overwhelming decision. The guys were all wearing simple suits and ties, so your dress would be the main piece of color in the picture, for there were no black and white dresses on the rack. Finally you spotted a simple cream colored dress that had a rosy colored belt with a flower attached to it. One of the stylists followed you behind the changing curtain and helped you into the dress so you wouldn't ruin your hair.

"You like this dress?" The stylist asked as you observed yourself in the mirror.

You nodded. "You think the guys will like it?"

"Only one way to find out." She held back the curtain so you could step out.

Hongbin was the first to notice you. "Wow." he exclaimed, catching the attention of the other members.

"Wow..." The members didn't utter any other response besides that.

Taekwoon was in the middle of his solo shot, but that didn't stop him from looking over to see you. He smiled and motioned for you to join him.

"Go on. It's okay." Ken reassured you.

"Just pretend there's no camera." Ravi told you.

You fiddled with your dress as you made your way over to Taekwoon's side. He kissed your forehead and turned you around so your back was against his chest. "Just relax." He whispered in your ear.

You took a few pictures in that position before you started to feel more comfortable before you started to feel more comfortable and tried a few other poses. Hongbin was off to the side taking pictures of his own and the other members were huddled around the monitor, checking out your pictures intently.

Taekwoon took your hand in his hand and looked at you. "Jagi, you look so beautiful. You're doing really well."

You placed a quick kiss on his cheek. "You look so handsome too. You all do. I'm so lucky to be here."

"No, I'm the lucky one." Taekwoon looked so serious.  "Jagi, I love you."

"I love you too, Taekwoonie oppa."

Taekwoon squeezed my hand before he got down on one knee.

"Oppa, don't pose like that." You tried pulling him back on his feet, but he didn't budge.

"I'm not posing." He placed his hand in his pocket and pulled out a jewelry box. "I'm proposing." He opened the box and revealed a simple silver band with a small diamond on it. Simple yet elegant, just your style. "Will you marry me?"

You began to realize that Taekwoon had planned this all out. He used the idea of a family photo to get you to come along so he could propose to you. Tears fell down your cheeks and all you could do was nod. Everyone cheered as Taekwoon placed the ring on your finger and stood up to kiss you. Once he pulled away you hit him on the chest and wiped away your tears.

"I still better get my family picture."