i hate you

i hate you
You walk away so fast with tears burst out so much. You just cant believe what have you saw just now at the park. You just cant believe it. "Oppa, wae you do this to me? After 3 years we get together why i saw you with hara just now?" you cry while you say it. 15 minutes ago...... You walk along the park while try to reached yongguk by call him. But, he didnt pick up the phone. Suddenly, you see your bestfriend, Hara, running and laugh. You wanted to go and greet her but you stop when you saw she run to yongguk and hug him. You were just in shock and just go away. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Yongguk arrived home so late on that day, when you hear the door open, you pretending to sleep. You grab the blanket and hide your bloated face because you cry so hard. Yongguk get near you and touched you. He say, "Baby, are you sleeping? I want to say something to you." he says with.soft voice. You pretending not to listen to it. "If you are sleeping, its okay baby. I just want to say sorry." yongguk whispered. When you hear the whispered, you take off the blanket and yell at him. "What did I do to you until you acting like this. Is there any wrong I have done? I am so wondering right now, where is the weakness that I haveand what is the strengthness that Hara have? Dont you even think, Hara?? Haa??? My bestfriend you know. My bestfriend. I trust her so much and this what both of you give to me." you started to cry. Yongguk so shocked and he doesnt say anything to you. "Why you suddenly become so quiet? Shock that I knew it? Where is your voices? Lost at the park both of you went this evening??" you yelled again and again. "That , I am so frustrated with her. She know that you are my boyfriend and she steal you from me? But why now, after 3 years we been couple? That little . Suc a bitc...." PANG!!! Yongguk slapped your face so hard. The marks is there. You were shut for awhile. "Dont you ever called her . She is better than you." yongguk say. "Fine!! Do as both of you wish and i will leave. I HATE YOU SO MUCH" you say and go out from the house. Yongguk try to catch your wrist but he never get it. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Out from your house door, you ran across the road and BANG!!!! A car hit you and you lied on the road. You bleeding so hard. Yongguk came and get you. _________(your name), dont leave me alone. Mianhei, mianhei." yongguk say repeatedly. You smile.at him and say "maybe this is the better way for me to see you happy oppa. Thank you for loving me all this while. Be happy"