Chap 11

School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time is crawling so slowly for Joong Ki that day. He wanted the bell to ring, so that he could finally know the truth. For him, minutes are like hours, hours are like days. Arghh! He just can't stand it anymore. He stared at his watch again and again, hoping time will pass by quicker. 

After waiting for why seemed like days, the bell finally buzzed. Rringggg~~

Finally! 

Joong Ki was the first one to jump out of his chair, his bag already packed long ago. He walked to Gary's seat, eager to find out the truth. He turned to the direction of Ji Hyo, winking at her to signal her that he is going to return the slip of paper. However, Ji Hyo doesn't seem to get the sign at all. She ignored him completely and walked towards the classroom door. 

"Hyung!"

"Waeyo? Looking for me? You asked me to meet you today. What is it?"

Joong Ki took it out and passed it to Gary. "For you hyung... And I wanna talk to you. Let's go out first."

"What is this? Can I open it?" Gary asked as they walked out of the school towards a bubble tea shop. 

"Hyung, of course you can."

Gary's POV

I opened it as what Joong Ki allowed me. 

M-my d-diary?

"Wait... Did you read it?"

"What do you think hyung? You love Ji Hyo?"

"Since you already know, why bother asking anyway? Did Ji Hyo ask you to pass it to me?"

"No..." He answered sarcastically. 

"She may already read it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter