Introducing Keeva.

On the run.

I felt the truck pull to a stop. Either we were on the boat to South Korea or the truck was going to be checked for people trying to be smuggled into a different country. A.K.A people like me. I got up and made my way around the truck to hide from the lights and shadows that would appear. I sat in the corner and waited but, no one came in to check to see if there was anyone inside the truck. How lucky I am at this very moment. If they found me, they'd probably kill me or something. After awhile, I felt my eyelids growing heavy and, I obviously fell asleep.

When I woke up,  the truck was moving again and I assumed we had already arrived. How long was I asleep? I don't even know nor do I care but when this truck stopped again, that'd be my cue to hurry up and get out of here.

--

After awhile, I felt that the truck had stopped once again so, I hurried to the end of the truck and went out the way I had come in, making sure that nobody had seen me in the process and ran down the street. The first thing I needed to do was to buy some new clothes, get my hair done and make-up. In my schoolbag, I had my fake ID and money. All the money my parents had left over for me. Damn I need a job too. sigh. this will be a long week.

--

So, you're probably wondering who I am? Yes. I'm talking to you, Mr/Mrs reader. Well, I'm Keeva. A 16-year-old British-Korean school girl who is, as of now, on the run. Due to my parents being against the Government and had dug out some dirt on them, the Government killed my parents. When they found out I had survived the accident, they have been trying to get me ever since, thinking I have knowledge of what my parents knew about them but, I don't. They're trying to kill me and sending people after me but I'm good at sneaking around and escaping so, they haven't caught me yet and I don't plan on letting them catch me anytime soon. That's why I've ran away to South Korea. They'd never know that I'd go here. 

Or do they know? Maybe, maybe not. You'll have to wait and find out because to be perfectly honest, even I don't know myself.

 

-------

 

Argh! I know this is but like, I couldn't think of anything! -_- I promise I'll make the next chapter better! > n <