01

Fading

Hoya's POV

I woke up with a slight jolt in my bed. My eyes automatically glance at the empty space next to me. And like always..it's empty..it have been empty since then.

I miss him . The love of my life .

unconciously..I let out a faint whisper of his name. It feel like poison to my lips.. A knife that stab my heart.. A drug that burn my inside.

It just..i miss him.

Always.

But he would never return.

I still heard the noise of a metal clashing to the floor.

A pains that stings my cheek.

A snobs that I really hate.

And a face I really adore.

And.. A person I really love.

Because he's standing there..a tray of nice ornated breakfast shattered on the floor. Yes..it was nicely ornated because there's a flower , stain with juice. Orange probably.

My eyes slowly making a way on search from the tray on the floor to his eyes..his eyes..oh his beautiful brown orbs looking at me yet the scene break my heart.

There..the love of my life is crying and that's when I realise..I feel something moving beside me.

Another skin.

Another person.

Girl .

.

What have you done Howon? .

That's what I thought.

I heard a faint snob.

My love was turning away .

I jump from the bed and catch his wrist.

I still remember how much he's hurt at that moment because he can't utters any words..he slap me..and just left the house.

He just left..with all his things still in the apartment..still everywhere inside it but yet..there is no trail..not even once trance he left so I could try again.

 

Forcing the nightmare that haunt me since he left..I walk to the bathroom.

Take shower and heading out for work.

Drive my car to the newly open cafe.

Sungyeol have been bugging me for a whole week to try this cafe..I guess I'll just take a try because when it come to coffees..never doubt Lee Sungyeol. He's the masters.

I get in the line..and somehow the second person in the line seem similar..

I know it was him. It is him.

And again..unconsciously..I let a small whishper of his name .

And I think he heard it..because he hesitantly turn .

And a beautiful moment where I stare at his beautiful brown orbs is there.

And I say his name again.

I wasn't sure if this is real .

'Myungsoo'

 

 

End.