Our Song

Our Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She looked through the window with her hazel colored eyes. With her notebook and her pencil on her lap. Sighing, she looked at her empty notebook, wondering what should she write today.

"Drawing? No. Did that yesterday. Writing songs? Maybe next time. Sketching? Isn't that the same as drawing?" She mumbles slowly.

Knock! Knock!

The door opened and a nurse came in with the doctor.

"How are you feeling today Bomi?" The doctor asked, smiling.

"I'm fine." She answered without looking at the doctor's face.

"Have you eaten your medication?" The doctor asked again while taking notes.

Bomi nodded.

"Ok. Take a rest Bomi. I'll see you tomorrow." The doctor smiled before he left.

After she was sure that the door was closed. She let out a sigh. To be honest, she's bored living in the hospital. She's waiting for the day she can be free like she used too. She wants to hang out with her friends. Go to movies. Everything.

And one thing she wants to do the most. She wants to sing. Her dream was to be a singer but since she's stuck in the hospital, she can't do anything about it.

"Yah! I can take care of myself!" Suddenly she heard a deep voice shouted from outside before her ward door opened revealing a tall guy with bandages on his feet.

The guy slowly let out a relieved sigh before he turns around and faced her who is sitting on her hospital bed before Bomi lets out an ear piercing scream.

"Hey! Hey! Relax! I'm not going to do anything to you!" The tall guy panicked before he shuts the screaming girl's mouth with his hand.

As she calms down, he slowly let go of his hand from and told her to take a deep breath and relax.

"Who are you? What are you doing in my room?" She asked looking at him directly in the eyes.

"I'm Park Chanyeol, I'm the patient who stayed beside your room. And I'm running from the annoying nurse outside. That's all I need to answer right?" He said as he limped towards her.

But unfortunately, he fell which made Bomi giggled.

"Are you ok? I'm Bomi by the way. Han Bomi." Bomi get up from the bed and helped Chanyeol to get up.

Chanyeol's face turned red feeling embarrassed that he just fell in front of a girl.

When he held her hand, he felt like there's a mini electric shock when his fingers touched her hand.

He flinched a bit which made Bomi furrowed her eyebrows.

"Whats wrong?" She asked as she pulls him.

"N-nothing." Chanyeol stutters trying to look cool. But then, he saw a guitar at the end of her bed.

"Is that yours?" He asked while limping to the guitar.

"Yep, thats mine. My mom brought it for me last year on my birthday." She said as she helped Chanyeol walk.

"Can I?" He said as he points to the guitar.

"Yeah. Sure." She smiles as she sat on her bed.

Chanyeol gave her a smile and picks up the guitar.

Bomi pulled a chair next to her bed as Chanyeol sat on it.

He started to play the guitar and singing melodiously which made her awe-ed.

After he finished singing, Bomi claps her hand clearly she loved his performance just now.

"You have a nice voice Chanyeol-ssi. Are you a singer?" She praised.

"Well...I'm a trainee at SM Entertainment, so yeah. I'm a soon-to-be singer." He smiled sheepishly.

"Really? Cool! I've always wanted to be a singer like you! You're so lucky!" She smiled.

Chanyeol chuckles and let down the guitar.

"Maybe you can. You can audition if you want too." He said.

Her smile fell which made Chanyeol wondered, "Whats with the sad face? Does your parents didn't give you to be a singer?" He asked.

She shook her head. "I can't. I'm ill, how can I be a trainee if I keep on falling ill? I'll be a trouble to the company."

"Oh. I'm sorry." Chanyeol's face fell.

She smiled, "Its ok. What happened to your feet anyway?" She asked.

Chanyeol looked at his feet and rubbed the back of his head.

"I injured myself during dance practice. Hehe~ Clumsy me~" He smiled shyly.

"Next time you have to be careful ok? So, when are you going to discharge?"

He thought about it for a moment before her answered.

"A day after tomorrow. You?" He asked her back.

"Maybe never." She faked a smile.

"Why?"

"I have a weak body. I can't stay outside the hospital or I'll fall sick." She said.

Chanyeol nods as if he understands.

"Must be boring right?" He said.

"Yep, very boring. I wish I can go outside for a while and be free." She sighed.

Chanyeol taps his chin and flicked his fingers.

"How about we sneak out tomorrow? I can take you out to the garden if you want too." He smiled.

Bomi nods her head. "Really?"

Chanyeol smiles and nods. "Yep."

"I can't wait!" Bomi claps her hand excitedly.

The next day, as promised. That evening, Chanyeol walked in Bomi's ward bringing an extra jacket for the both of them.

"Are you ready?" He asked as the both of them wore the jackets.

Bomi nodded eagerly with a smile on her face. She can't wait to step her feet out from this hospital for the first time after 2 years staying in the hospital.

They peeked through the door and giggled when the nurse didn't notice them before they walked out using the back door hand in hand.

"Fuh! That was close. We almost got caught" Chanyeol commented.

"I know right?" Bomi chuckled.

"But its worth it." He giggled and pats her head.

She nods and walked together with him to the garden. The moment they stepped their feet in the garden area, Bomi can't stop her eye from looking around the garden. She missed the time she could go out freely.

"Hey!" Chanyeol calls her.

She turned around to see Chanyeol holding some lily flowers.

"For you." He smiled.

Bomi took it from his hand and smiled shyly at him. "Thank you." She thanked him.

"No prob." He grinned.

Bomi inhale the smell of the lily and smiled.

"It smells good." She said.

"And pretty." He stopped and faced her.

"Just like you." He praised.

Bomi blushed and hid her face using her small hands.

"Aww~ Now you look cute when you're blushing. Mayb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter