one

Babysitting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Jessica!" 

 

"No, Joon!" 

 

"Joon's irresponsible!"

 

"But the kids love him!" 

 

"That is not the point, Hyuk!" 

 

"Sica's too lazy and she's always sleeping!" 

 

"No she's not!" 

 

"Yes she is!"

 

"Well at least she didn't almost lose Ilayda!" 

 

"It was an accident, Hyo!"

 

"Joon should have kept a better watch on the kids... Come on honey, we'll be in Paris for two months!"

 

"Yeah, which is why we should have Joon!"

 

"No! Jessica!"

 

Hyoyeon grabbed her husband's hair as she bit her lips angrily.

 

"Ya-ya! It hurts!"

 

"Mum... Dad..." The two couple stopped as they turned to the open door, where their eldest daughter, Cristina stood with her arms crossed. She eyed around the room, and when she spotted the luggages neatly packed, she frowned.

 

"You're going overseas?" She asked, staring at her mother with her hands full of her father's hair.

 

"Yeah... About that sweetie..." Hyoyeon faked a cough and let go of Eunhyuk's hair. "Come over here~"

 

Cristina nodded and ran towards Hyoyeon. She sat down beside her mother and looked at her. 

 

"We're going to Paris for sometime, to settle some stuffs..." Hyoyeon said as she smoothened Cristina's hair. "And we decided to hire a babysitter again instead of the usual childcare centres because it is going to be a long trip." 

 

"Yeah! Cristina, do you remember Lee Joon oppa?" Eunhyuk asked, sitting down on the other side of Cristina. "He babysitted you once!"

 

"Ne!" Cristina brightened up and grinned widely.

 

"How about Jessica unni?" Hyoyeon tried. "She babysitted you TWICE."

 

Cristina blinked, her face turning pale. "I don't like her! She's scary!"

 

"Ahah!" Eunhyuk cheered, hugging Cristina excitedly.

 

"But Jessica unni didn't lose Ilayda and she's more caring..." Cristina added, giggling as her father pouted. 

 

"See? This is why we shoud hire Jessica."

 

"Noooo! Joon!"

 

"Urgh, Hyuk you're always like this!" Hyoyeon crossed her arm.

 

"What's the problem now, mummy and daddy?" Cristina asked, resting her head against Eunhyuk's shoulder.

 

"I want to hire Joon as the babysitter but you mum insists on Jessica." Eunhyuk explained, kissing Cristina's forehead.

 

"Then hire both..." Cristina said restlessly as she closed her eyes.

 

Her parents froze and they realised how smart their daughter were.

 

 

¦

 

 

Jessica held tightly to the box of cupcakes in her hands as she boarded the crowded bus. Just as she was about to enter, a tall guy bum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter