Chapter 2

아테나 Athena (Revision)

-Vicenza, Italy-

Italy Team is being gathered by Jae Hee at the NTS’s quarters, giving them instructions to join forces with Italian intelligence agencies.

Kyuhyun is still curious on why they would want to kidnap the President's First Daughter.

"Why would they need her?" He asked himself.

"Stop thinking to much." Leeteuk said. "It's not healthy."

"I don't get why they need her though." Kyuhyun said. "Miss Soo-young doesn't even know much about how NTS is like or anything about the Presidents' nuclear program or about Dr. Kim Myung Guk."

Just then, NTS's back-up team arrived.

Behind Director Kwon, was a certain agent.

"Yuna?" Han Jae said.

"Start setting up and see if the kidnappers contact us. If not, try to contact them." the woman commanded. "I'm in charge of communications."

With that said, she left without helping.

"Who is she? Which agency does she belong to?" Heechul asked. "She looks pretty."

"She looks a lot like the women who helped us last night." Sungmin examined.

"None of your buisness." Director Kwon told them. "She'll tell us herself...when she is ready."

~*~*~*~

Han Jae followed the woman out.

"Yuna."

Yuna turned around. "I go by the codename, Juliette."

"Where have you been all this time?" Han Jae asked her.

"I...was in Hawaii helping out for the FBI, CIA, and many more American Agenicies." Juliette replied.

"Why didn't you tell anyone?" Han Jae was worried as about her.

"You were in France and I didn't want to bother your father. So, I just left."

~*~*~*~

Kyuhyun looked around. Is was as if he was looking for something- or someone.

Juliette was walking around on the garden.

Kyuhyun took his chance and asked, "Excuse me, but are you a black?"

Juliette turned around.

"As far as I know, NIS and NTS has some members who perform special tasks alone." Kyuhyun explained.

"I'm sorry." Juliette started. "But, right now...I can't tell you anything."

One of the italian officials came in.

"The kidnappers have contacted us."

~*~*~*~

Director Kwon came in. "Can you trace the IP adress?" He asked one of the data analyst.

"The kidnappers used IP jammers to connect to the network's phone." The data analyst said. "The IP adress changes every second. It's extremely difficult to trace, but I will definatly try."

Juliette, along with Kyuhyun and the Italian official, came in.

"Director, you were looking for me?"

"Begin." Director Kwon signaled her to communicate with the kidnappers.

Juliette took the earpiece and pressed 'call' button.

"I'm the person in charge, please speak." Juliette said.

"Your voice sounds very young." The kidnapper said.

"Is that a problem?" Juliette asked.

"No, it's okay." he said. "I'm tellling you our demands."

"No." Juliette stated. "listen to my demands first. Before we affirm the VIP's (reffering to the First Daughter of the President) safety, we won't be listening to any demands."

"I still see that you still don't have a clear understanding of the situation right now." the kidnapper said.

Right then. Juliette immediently hung up.

"How could you just hang up like that?" Heechul asked. "If you hadn't, we might have been able to rescure our prinicess!"

Director Kwon slapped his back and Heechul just walked away like nothing happened.

The room became silent. They were clearly waiting for something.