raining

bubble tea store

then, i walked to bathroom and wash his clothes and hang his clothes. i went out to the living room and tell them that i have to go home already. then a guy call D.O stopped me. he said that he was going to make dinner and asked me to stay for dinner together with them. i reject and insisted to go home because it's gonna raining soon. D.O sighed in disappoinment. i bid them goodbye and took the lift to go to first floor. when i step out from the lift, suddenly it's raining heavily and i got soaked wet. i ran to find a place to shelter myself from rain. but i couldnt find any place. i find myself have been not poured by the rain anymore and i looked back. it was sehun.

"thank you", i said

"you're welcome. let's go back to our dorm first. you might catch a cold with your wet clothes" he said

"okay then", you nodded 

after reach in the dorm, sehun quickly get you a towel. you sneezed.

"see, you have catch a cold. i will get you my clothes and go to bathroom to change it. i dont want to see you sick" sehun said and you nodded. u heart beat more faster with the sudden care of sehun.

"you can wear mine clothes, kyungmi. sehun's clothes is too big for u" luhan gege said

"i go to cook chicken soup for u" D.O said

luhan went out from the room and hand me his clothes. i keep sneezing. after i step innthe bathroom, i locked the door and open the tap. i ak having a hot bath now. i can feel my body is warm up now. after that, i go out from the bathroom and walk towards the living room. 

"here drink the medicine and the soup" sehun said

you just do what as he said. tonight you will sleep in my bed", sehun said

"what about you, sehun oppa? i asked

"i will sleep in the couch" sehun said

"no, no,no! just let me sleep in couch" you said