-Chapter Thirteen-

Angel and Devil

Chapter Thirteen

 

Jaekyung and Sehun were lying peacefully on her bed.

"Oppa, did you ever regret meeting me?" She asked. Sehun looked at her, surprised at her sudden question.

"Of course not. What about you?" He returned the question. Jaekyung shook her head. "Never."

That night, the two cuddled in each other's arms to sleep.

The next morning, Jaekyung woke up by the sound of her phone beeping. It was a call from Suho.

"Yeoboseyo?" She answered, half asleep.

"Jaekyung-ah, how are you?" Suho shouted into the phone.

"Oppa! I almost became deaf, thank you very much. How is school?" She asked.

"School is okay. There's this student exchange programme happening next week and apparently Mr Lee wants you to come back by next week. Or so he says." Suho said.

"What? I was planning to study here in China." She pouted. Suho sighed. "You know that its our last year in highschool already. So please? Can you come back for the sake of us?"

Jaekyung sighed and thought for a while. "Okay then, I'll be back by tomorrow morning." Suho squealed in delight. "Yay! You're the best Jaekyung!" The call ended. Jaekyung stared at the blank screen and chuckled. "Pabo appa." Sehun stirred in his sleep, he rubbed his eyes and opened them slowly. Then squeezing them shut again because of the strong sunlight. Jaekyung's lips formed a smile seeing how cute Sehun looks.

"Oppa~" She chimed.

"Hm?" Sehun replied with his eyes still  squeezed together tightly.

"Time to wake up." She said sweetly. Sehun smiled.

Its nice to wake up beside you again.

 

"Has Jimin awoke?" Mrs Kim asked. 

Luhan nodded his head. "I heard noises from her room. I think you should call her Jaekyung instead." 

Mrs Kim looked at him with a confused look on her face. "Why?" Luhan sighed. "If not, the lord of Hell will take her back." Mrs Kim was even more confused. 

"People are not supposed to recognise her as Jimin. They are supposed to recognise her as Jaekyung. That's why she looks and sounds different. But her soul is still the same. They are also not supposed to know that she reincarnated, so... Yeah." He explained. 

Mrs Kim nodded her head in understanding. 

"Good morning." Jaekyung chimed cheerfully as she walked down the stairs with Sehun, hand in hand. 

"Good morning lovebirds." Mrs Kim teased. 

"Eomma!" Jaekyung blushed. Mrs Kim chuckled and made her way into the kitchen. Jaekyung followed, letting Sehun's hand go. He frowned.

"Yah, your girlfriend just went into the kitchen, do you really need to frown?" Luhan teased.

"Hyung!" Sehun whined. Luhan laughed. "Just kidding Hunnie." Sehun glared at him.

"Okay, I will not call you Hunnie." Luhan retorted.

"Eomma, Suho oppa wants me to go back to Seoul. Since its our senior year and all." Jaekyung said.

Mrs Kim nodded her head. "Its okay, you can go. Your appa and I were planning to go back to Korea too."

Jaekyung's eyes brightened. "Really? I shall book the flight now and we will leave tonight." She exclaimed and ran out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

At the top of the stairs, she bumped into Kris. Causing him to fall with her lying on him. They looked into each other's eyes widely. Both their heatbeats intensify. Kris gulped, he felt every part of her body on him. Jaekyung could not move a muscle, it was as if time stopped, until... 

"Breakfast is ready!" That was what Kyungsoo would say every morning, except, this was the voice of Jaekyung's mom. "I'll be upstairs for awhile, please have breakfast without me." She was on her way up the stairs. The both quickly got up and ran into the bathroom. 

What is wrong with me? 

Jaekyung thought as she panted.

Kris was standing in the bathroom with Jaekyung, in a daze. His heart was beating so quickly, it was different a different feeling from when he first confessed to Jaekyung, the feeling felt stronger. Jaekyung put down the cover of the toilet bowl and sat down, she needed to calm herself down. 

"Y-you okay?" Kris asked after snapping out of his thoughts. Jaekyung cupped her face in her hands. She shook her head slightly. Unsure. 

"I'll go downstairs first." Kris said and headed to the dining room. 

Jaekyung sat there, frozen in place. Many thoughts ran through her head. What was she feeling? She was sure it was totally different from what she felt when with Sehun, but she could not explain. She was thinking so much, until she doubted her love for Sehun. The question is, does she really love Sehun? 

After battling with her thoughts, she gathered the strength to go to her room. She lay on her bed, her appetite was lost. 

 

In the dining hall, everyone was having their breakfast. 

"Where's Jaekyung?" Luhan asked Sehun. Sehun shrugged. Mrs Kim shook her head. Kris was eating quietly. 

Sehun hurriedly finished his breakfast and headed to Jaekyung's room. No one questioned where he went, it was obvious to where he was heading. 

 

"Jaekyung-ah?" He spoke gently as he knocked the door. He heard no response. He sighed, "I'm coming in." He turned the door knob but, the door was locked. His eyes grew wide. "Jaekyung-ah!" He spoke a little louder and knocked the door. He panicked, "Yah, pabo. Open the door." 

He heard  a click from the door and it swung open, he was pulled into a tight embrace as the door shut behind him. 

"Yah..." He softened and put his arms around her. He felt her shaking. 

Is she cold? Or is she... Crying? 

He decided not to speak until she has calmed. About 5 minutes later, Jaekyung looked up at Sehun, her eyes were red and puffy. 

"Come on, lets sit down." Sehun said as they sat on the bed. "Now tell me what is wrong." 

 

Kris headed to his room after breakfast, he decided to book his flight back to Korea and left for the airport almost immediately. 

"Ge! Where are you going?" Luhan asked when he saw Kris heading towards the door. 

"I'm leaving." Kris replied and went out of the house. Luhan stood there. 

Didn't he want to chase Jaekyung...? What is with his sudden change of actions? 

 

 

 

 


finally chapter 13 is out xD sorry i took too long. >:( i'm not pleased with this chappie bc 

its short and was not as long as expected >:( but chap 14 MIGHT be longer

btw, #HappyKaiSooDay & #HappyJongInDay !! 

I wished Kyungsoo on twitter so much hahaha.