♚ 02.) SM Reveals First Member of Rookie Group, Diamond

♚ Diamond: SM's Newest Girl Group ~ Apply Closed ♚ Story Starting {Hiatus}
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums 
SM Entertainment just revealed Diamond's , first member, Hana!
February 21, 2014 @ 11:32 pm
large.jpg
zdVJmyT.png
by cocoxoxo
scrap, share & like
2989
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

Finally, SM Entertainment decided to release more news on their upcoming rookie group, Diamond. Because of time, financial troubles, and member positions, SM could not fufill their promise of Diamond's long anticipated debut in December. Now, they are back on track and ready to debut on March 29. Can't wait to see what SM has in store for us as they announce the first member of the new group.

SEE ALSO: SM Town planning release of new rookie group!

Since SM announced Diamond's debut in December, many have been waiting for the announcement of the members. Here is reveal of the first member Jung Hana. Hana has been revealed as the Co-Leader, 2nd Main Vocalist, and Face of the group. We can definitely tell by her beauty that she will be very popular with the fanboys.

Hana is one of the eldest in her group, being 21 years old. She holds full citizenship in Korea, being born and raise in Seoul. Her blood type is B which may mean she could come out as a narcissist from time to time. She maintains a healty weight of 48kg and height of 171cm being known for the tallest member in the group. She is fluent in both Korean and Japanese and is currently learning conversational English. Hana was classically trained in playing the violin and piano by her own mother. It was also revealed that she was a childhood friend of Infinite's Woohyun and still seem to be pretty close. She trained for almost 7 years and was featured in Honey Dew's Like a Fool MV and Eru's White Tears MV pre-debut. She also modeled once with EXO-K in a uniform brand last year. We can definitely tell by her beauty that she will be very popular with the fanboys. Diamond Hwaiting!

 

tags
Diamond
SM Entertainment
Debut
First Member
comments
There are 156 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
avatar2.png
Got7stan4eva · Posted February 21, 2014 @ 11:45 pm
SM is so greedy. They don't need another girlgroup. They can barely promote F(x) right!
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
Goddessone · Posted February 21, 2014 @ 11:43 pm
I am literally dying for them to announce the other members! Omg where's that other post?! I bet these girls are gonna be my next goddesses and have super amazing talent.
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
SHiNee2minallday · Posted February 21, 2014 @ 11:37 pm
Hana's too gorgeous... Can I marry her?
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
ofrustations· Posted February 21, 2014 @ 11:35 pm
OMG I bet they are gonna be sooooo awesome! Considering how Exo is doing! Can't wait for some Exo and Diamond Collaborations!!!
Reply · Report · Share
 
more