YMCA

Gangsta Girl + Gangsta Boy= ♥

"AN: So I wrote the first chapter in 2013 lol. I'm going to write more for this story. So here is chapter 2!

_____

 

So your first day went ok except for the Luhan part. You texted Jimin, Jhope and Amber before you set off for school. Ever since you heard about the Basketball tryouts you were really excited and couldn't wait till Wednesday which was tomorrow. Today the weather was a bit chilly so you didn't wear shorts. Your outfit:

Shirt:

Pants:

Shoes:

You wore all clothes with your favorite team since they won last nights game.

Also your hair was in a cute messy bun.

You walked to school texting as you walked. You got to school and was on your way to first hour. You passed several groups of friends in the hallways on your way to first hour. You then remembered the incident yesterday. *Ugh great I have Luhan in my class 1st hour* 

You got to math class and saw Mr. Park talking to a few students. You sat in your seat being thankful Luhan hadn't showed up yet. The bell rang as lots of kids ran to class to avoid being tardy. Luhan wasn't there.

"Good Morning Class, happy Tuesday! today we will be taking notes on ratios and proportions so get out a piece of paper and start writing!" 

"UGHHHHH" the class complained.

It was 10 minutes into class and someone knocked.

"Where have you been, Luhan?" Mr. Park questioned

"None of your concern" Luhan replied walking past Mr. Park

"No need to be rude and go get a tardy pass now" said Mr. Park

"No thanks Mr. Park"

"Then I'm writing you up have fun in detention"

"What? no! Fine I'll get one" Luhan said as he stormed out to get a tardy pass.

*What an idiot* You thought.

Luhan returned and sat down so you scooted your chair as far as it could go and sighed while taking notes.

"You like the Boston Celtics?HA lame" Luhan suddenly said to you.

"Uh yeah I do and I'm sure they could kick your faves a__  anytime." You replied.

Luhan laughed and didn't speak again.

___

Skip to lunch.

___

You sat at the same lunch table and read the basketball tryouts flier again. You decided that tonight after school you would go to the local gym to shoot hoops to get practiced up before tryouts.

___

The last school bell rang as students left the school. You went home quickly and changed into basketball clothes.

You wore the same shirt.

Shorts:

Shoes:

You borrowed your mom's car to drive around town to find the YMCA.

You eventually found it and pulled in. Bringing your Basketball you walked in and paid the worker. You got to the gym. It was big and their was only 2 other people there. 

*This is awesome* You thought

So for the next hour you shot hoops making most of them. Basketball is your talent and you're proud that it is.

You were practicing free throws when you heard a familiar voice along with some others.

"So yeah let's play 3 on 3, I'll be on Xiumin and Lay's team yo" You knew that voice, turning around to make eye contact with the one and only... Luhan.

"YOU" You both said at the same time glaring.

"Bro do you know this chick?" the guy with the dimples/Brown hair asked.

"She was the one that was eavesdropping yesterday" Luhan replied.

"Ohhh yeah whatever let's play guys" the dimple guy said passing the ball to Luhan.

Luhan ran and did a perfect backwards layup. Then looked at you and smirked.

You were suprised. He seems like he's good. For real though why him of all people.

You decided to leave. "Awwww are you intimidated, ha and to even think you're a gang member" Luhan yelled across the gym. The other guys in his gang were confused about you being a "gang member" You flipped him off on your way out causing him to laugh sarcastically. It's not that you guys are enemys more like bad first impression and he annoys you.

___

You skyped J-Hope, Jimin and Amber for awhile before going to bed.