family conflict...

My Badass Almighty Nerd Princess

 

[THIRD PERSON POV]

You went to the school's back and search for that ‘Guy’. He probably in the class since it’s a school time. You went straight to the class and your eyes immediately caught him staring out of the window, despite the teacher who was talking infront of the class you went to get for that ‘guy’ and the teacher didn’t even bother to stop you.

 

You drag him towards the school garden and he without questioned follow you. You make him sit on the bench before pulled out first-aid-kit.

 

“Tell me where did he hurt you?” you asked. He was dumbfounded, he gave a questioned-expression at you.

 

“I’m asking you, where did he hurt you” he then burst out laughing, “go to him, he was the one who was hurt” he get up and was about go away but you grabbed his hand. “Its impossible for someone like you to beat him without a single scratch”

[END THIRD PERSON POV]

[YOUR POV]

“Well, Miss Choi. Don’t judge book by its cover. Your brother and me, there wasn’t really any different between us. Go get a background check on me and visit me sometimes, just across your brother’s night club” he left you speechless. Across my brother night club is Fangs night-club, which is… wait He couldn’t be CL unnie’s brother. “is he?”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CL is in a bad term with my brother, well actually, she used to be close with us when she decided to leave  and went to the state, few years later, she came back but my brother would never turn his face to her, and then his brother start a business, night club and so, I’m sure that, that brother of her ‘Means a OPpa not a Dongsaeng’ but you know, oppa start a business when he was 18, He is a ‘18’ so that would make sense aight?

 

“how can he not have the look of being a, u know, like my brother?” I brought my knee up to my chest. ‘did TOP oppa already know about the ‘MIGHT’ of him being CL brother? If so then I would have to break up with someone who is not even my boyfriend, which would be a good news but, No one knows what in TOP oppa mind.'

 

“knock knock” I heard behind the door, “come in”

 

“Mina-ah, what are you doing?” top oppa ask as he sit on the bed next to me. “Nothing,” I shrugged my shoulder “just thinking”

 

“thinking about what? Are you worried” I look at him, did he read my mind? Am I too easy?

 

“well if you do then don’t, you probably think that I might found out about him being CL brother and that I might ask you to break up with him?”

 

“No oppa! I’m okay, I was thinking about breaking up with him anyway, he useless to me. Believe me, I don’t need someone like him!”

 

“You don’t have to be that nervous, I mean. I might been a little bit strict to you, I don’t want you to think that I’m controlling your life” he said worried, I never seen this side of my brother, he always protecting me, and never would I ever think that he’s controlling my life.

 

I instantly wrapped my arm around TOP oppa waist, “No, Its not like that, I know you were just worried.”

 

He then chuckled, “Then don’t break up with him, or I would feel quilty.” “No, I really want to break up with him, not because you told me to”

 

“I told you, I’m okay, you’re gonna make me feel guilty” “but-”

 

“DON’T” I bited my lips and nodded. “good girl, now sleep” he kiss my forehead and went out.

 

“HUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~” I sigh loudly, “now what?” I collapsed on my bed, “its okay, in two week time, I’m going to clear thing up and everything would be fine, yup that’s right TWO WEEK”

{END YOUR POV}

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{TOP POV}

“I’m sorry Mina, I have to use you like this” I said to myself. You love his brother, I’m gonna make it happen, you get the guy you love that can protect you I would be able to make my business without thinking about your safety, and CL, me and CL could be just like before.

 

“You sure its okay to let Mina dated her brother?” GD asked, simply curious about what in my mind.

 

“Aren’t you supposed to thank me? The time when I’m stop hating her, you can stop pretend that you hate her too”

 

“W-what do you mean?” “I know you’re meeting her secretly and that my sister were really close to her” I get up from my seat, and walk towards the window, My view point to the club front of the streets, “Its about time”

{END TOP POV}

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{CL POV}

“GD said you're dating TOP’s sister?” I stared at Zico as he turned his face away, Ignoring my question.

 

“I’m asking you! is it true?” “Yeah, that’s right? What you’re gonna do? Stop me? Go on” he suddenly get up and was about to leave.

 

“Me and TOP has nothing to do with you, I won’t stop you” I make my way towards the exit of the club, I’m sorry, but just because of me, I’m not letting TOP break her sister and my borther.

 

I stopped for a moment and look towards Zico. “Stop being mean towards  Noona” I said before continue.

{END CL POV}

                                                                                                                                                                                     

First of all, I would like to apologize to all of the 23 person that subscribe to my story for not updating for about.... I don't even want to mention-.-

next, I would like to ask you, what do you think about this chapter??? random hehe but please do=)

I already finished the next chapter but I will only post it when I get enough feedback a.k.a comment=)

last but not least=) Though I LOVE YOU ALL I'm sorry I didnt get to reply every single comment since I'm quite busy, however if you have any question, do ask and I will spare some time to answer it=)

PLEASE COMMENT COZ IT'LL TOTALLY MADE MY DAY:)  smileysmiley