"She's Mine! Only Mine."

Stop Playing With My Body

 

 

[Yeonra’s POV]

 

Once I got home, I rushed to my room and called Kyuhyun.

 

“YAH!”

 

“W-what’s the problem?” I can hear loud music in the background.

 

“Where are you right now?”

 

“Huh? At my room! Why are you asking me that question?!”

 

“Can you tell me the truth, Cho Kyuhyun?!”

 

IM TELLING YOU THE TRUTH!! What’s bothering you?!”

 

I’m having a feeling that Jonghyun might be right.

 

“Maybe the loud music coming from the background?”

 

“Ah! I’m playing my new CD…..”

 

“Please Kyuhyun, don’t give me a reason  to not trust you.” I’m now heating up with anger.

 

“Babe, I’m telling you the truth….. What exactly went into your mind that you’re hating me right now?” His tone became serious. This only happens when he knows we’re in an argument. And right now, maybe we are.

 

“I’m just making sure my boyfriend isn’t cheating on me.”

 

“WHY WOULD I?!”,he yelled.This is the first time that he yelled at me.

 

“Why……. Are you yelling?”

 

Babe!!”, he whined. “Stop it now!!”

 

“No Kyu. We have to talk about this.”

 

“STOP IT NOW~~”, he whined some more.

 

“No…”

 

Baaabe~~!”

 

“YAH KYUHYUN !! I’LL LET IT PASS THIS TIME!! NOT BECAUSE YOU”RE BEING CUTE BUT BECAUSE……… I love you. OKAY? JUST MAKE SURE YOU”RE NOT CHEATING ON ME. Can I trust you?”

 

“Of course!! You’re the only girl that made me go crazy.”, he blurted out. I giggled because of that cute statement. And then just like that, my anger vanished.

 

“Really?!”

 

“Of course!! I love you very much. Sleep early..”

 

“Yah, you too….”

 

“Yes ma’am!!Goodnight…”

 

“Goodnight.” I ended the call. He always puts a smile on my face even if he didn’t intend to. That’s the kind of spell that he casted on me. AND NEVER, EVER WILL IT EXPIRE.

 

===========

 

[ Kyuhyun’s POV ]

 

*sigh*…… I thought Yeonra will already catch me… Thank goodness I’m good at acting. But hey, I didn’t practice those lines!! How come they suddenly came out of my mouth?!”

 

“Oppa.. what are you thinking?”, the stripper  started roaming her hands on my chest. I don’t know but I have this feeling that I don’t want to secretly hurt my Yeonra tonight. So I buttoned up my shirt and stood up.

 

“Oppa…..”

 

“I’m going home.”

 

“But I thought you’ll show me your skills on the bed?!”

 

“I don’t think I can do that tonight.”, I was about to go when she gripped my hand.

 

“Just 20 minutes….”

 

“My wife’s going to get you if I won’t go home in 5 minutes…. I’m telling you, you don’t wanna meet her.”, I have to make an excuse to escape from this .

“You have a wife?!” But you told me you’re a bache—“

 

I’M A LIAR. Deal with that.”, I rushed out of the club and went home. Tonight is the night that I want myself to be called as Yeonra’s. ONLY YEONRA’S.

 

=================

 

The next day, Yeonra woke up early because her dad’s been bugging her.

 

“DAD?! I’m still sleeping!!”

 

“Jaejoong’s visiting you today. Get up now and take a bath..”

 

“But dad?!!”

 

“Go.”

 

                         Yeonra has nothing to do but to obey her dad. It’s the only one that she has in her life. Her mom left them when she was three. So even though it’s against her will, she’ll obey everything her dad will say.

 

“Yes dad….”

 

“I’m sorry for waking you up this early..”

 

“Yah…..”

 

                        After preparing herself, she waited for Jaejoong to arrive. After 10 minutes, the doorbell rang.

 

“I’ll get it!”, Yeonra yelled. When she opened the door, she was surprised to see who it was.

 

“Good Morning!”, he greeted then flashed a big smile.

 

“Are the flowers for me?”, she asked.

 

“Of course! For whom else would I give these?”

 

“Come in.” They both sat on the couch.

 

“Why are you here all of a sudden?”, Yeonra asked.

 

“I wanna see my girlfriend! Is there any problem with that?”

 

“You’re a liar.”

“NO I’M NOT.”

 

“YES YOU ARE.”

 

“If I’m a liar then I don’t love you, you’re not precious to me, and I’m not cute.”, Kyuhyun replied. Yeonra slapped his arm then started giggling.

 

“You’re so boastful!”

 

“WHY?!”

 

                  Suddenly, the doorbell rang again.

 

“I’ll go get it.”, Yeonra rushed to the door and opened it. As expected, it was already Jaejoong…… and he brought Jiyong with him.

 

“Hi!”, Jiyong greeted as soon as he saw Yeonra. Jaejoong poked him and glared at him.

 

“Come in.” The two came in and sat with them on the couch.

 

“Just wait for a while. My dad is still preparing our lunch.”

 

“We’re fine.”, Jaejoong replied. The two guys stared at Kyuhyun.

 

“Who is he?”, Jiyong asked.

 

“Ah! I forgot, you don’t know each other yet! By the way, he is Cho Kyuhyun, my boyfriend.”

 

BOYFRIEND?!”, the two shouted in unison.

 

“W-why?”, Yeonra asked.

 

“Ah…. It’s just, that…… you never mentioned him before…”, Jaejoong excused. “By the way I’m Kim Jaejoong, and he’s Kwon Jiyong.”

 

Kyuhyun looked at Jaejoong, then at Jiyong. When the two of them locked eyes, they were a bit shocked to see one another.

 

“You’re…… familiar..”, Jiyong told Kyuhyun.

 

“Don’t tell me you’re the guy…”, Kyuhyun can’t finish what he wants to say.

 

I THINK I AM.”