Final~!

Weakspot.
Please log in to read the full chapter

This wasn't suppose to happen, how did they find out about you?

 

I don't understand.. I made sure that you would always wear something covering your face. The others wanted you safe as well so they never told anyone else about you, so how did this happen?

 

My hands are tied so I can't help you, the tears streaming down your face is paining my heart. I see you look around quickly then you spot me and start sobbing.

 

'Where are the others?' I'm thinking, they should have been here a long time ago while you should be safe in your bed.

 

"I'm sorry" is what I want to say but my mouth is covered with tape, I want to say more than that obviously like why you're being dragged into this mess and that I love you.

 

"Shut up!" the guy Jin says as he takes your hair and drags you to the corner. You bite your lip to prevent yourself from crying, wincing as he pulls your hair.

 

You stop crying and instead you lock eyes with me 'are you ok?' I see them say, your eyes hold worry and I want to chuckle softly because that's just like you; Putting others before yourself.

 

I give you a small nod and I see you sigh in relief.

 

Suddenly the guy that calls himself JHope has a knife against my throat "you ready to see him die?" he says with a cold chuckle, your eyes widen  "NO DON'T!" you scream as you shove your shoulder against Jin and run towards me but was pulled back by V, the foreign looking one.

 

"Not so fast" he says in a sing song voice along with a smirk, he grabs your face in his hands and forces you to  look at him "you know.." he says slowly "you're really pretty". My eye twitched how dare he say that, how dare they touch my girl!

 

Your eyes move to the side so you can see my face and smile "I'm told that everyday". 

 

Suddenly you're slapped. The kid slapped you.

 

I start to see red. I kick JHope in the shin, bent down to grab the knife and cut myself loose.

 

I rip the tape off of my mouth as I dropped the knife and glared at V as I cracked my knuckles "how dare you touch my girl"  I say in a menacing tone. V shakes his legs and smirks as he lets go of you "let's do this" he says then runs towards me.

 

He punches me in the gut and continues to do so, "you can do this JR!" I hear then I smirk, I got to show off to my girlfriend.

 

I punch him back along with some kicks, I've got to show you that I can do this and that I am

Please log in to read the full chapter