The One

RED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LUHAN’S POV

 

 

 

I washed my face as I woke up, dried my face with towel and ran away to my closet to find my uniform. Damn uniform, where are u hiding?

I didn’t even have a chance to bite anything to fill my tummy. I’m already late. So, I ran as fast as I could to my class, bumped into everyone that blocked my way with bag in my embrace up to my shoulder. My top looked mess and I haven’t tied up my necktie yet. I made it, I stepped in to the classroom and I see other students busy with their own business. Like example, girls, chatting and looking at me at the same time when I walked by, I gave them my brief cynical laughter and they went ‘Awwww’ or ‘Ooohh’ they love me just that way. I’m not even an idol but I can see they fangirling over me like everyday. Don’t really know why, or maybe I’m just too perfect for them? Who cares tho when I’m just that awesome for having fans. I see my boys in the back row and joined them.

There are Kai, currently claimed as the iest boy by girls. Chanyeol, the happy virus who loves to smile like an idiot everywhere. Baekhyun, the funniest man he said and last, Sehun, my favorite boy.

I sat on the chair and started chatting with them while seeing chanyeol doing silly stuffs. I just had to fix my necktie when I saw a girl entered our classroom ordinarily but I think she entered the class elegantly. She’s no ordinary girl, she’s a goddess, she’s beautiful, she has a perfect fair skin that covered by her uniform, she’s cute and pretty all at once. That’s my first thought. I think she’s a new girl because I’ve never seen her around since 2 years ago. Of course! If she wasn’t a new girl I might already fell for her.

Wow. She amazed me. God just sent me an angel to keep me from above. She takes a look at me briefly with no expression when my eyes fixed to her eyes and then sat down right in front of me.

Did I do something wrong?

She’s just being cold. maybe if already knew her, she’s not that cold. I heard girls gossiping about her, I could hear that. Don’t really know what’s the matter with this new girl until they talked behind her. I keep staring at the girls who sat just 2 meters away from her physically asking not to bother her. but, unfortunately they didn’t see me, they keep gossiping through each other ears.

Ugh.

Girls. Just when the teacher walked in, the girls stopped gossiping.

“Oh, mrs. Im, you’re the new student here right? So I guess you don’t really need to introduce yourself, because you have to make friends here and naturally they’ll just know your name.” the teacher smiled at her. oh come on! i need to know her name.

.

.

.

Me and the boys are walking in the hallway when I saw her with the girls who gossiped about her like 1 hour ago. I think she’s outgoing or perhaps, the girls are using her for something. Without thinking, I walk away from my boys, ran a bit but Sehun realized that I wasn’t with them any longer.

“Where are you going to?” Sehun shouted at me.

I turned back, still walking away. “I gotta handle something, don’t wait for me.” I shouted back. Sehun seemed don’t really give a where I’m going to. Well, it’s his habit. I just gotta continue walk to reach her.

When I finally reached her, a few more inches more, the girls who were with her noticed me.

“oh my god! It’s Luhan.” Said one of them and every girls in there went near to me. Leave her alone in the corner watch me being pushed by girls. Now, I can’t reach her. Damn, that was close. I saw her walk away just a second ago and I started swearing these girls inside.

 

 

Damn that was close.

 

 

So I went to the canteen to join the others.

“Where have you been?” asked Kai who sat lazily on the bench.

“Flirting with girls.” Chanyeol responded. I slapped his shoulder.

“Gosh I still can’t believe summer is over and we’re here at school.” Sighed Kai while eating with no mood.

Without thinking any longer, I asked them to the point. “Hey guys, do you know the new girl’s name in our class?” I asked while sipping my juice.

“Woah what? you’re asking us her name? are you going to flirt with her?” Baekhyun’s habit, teasing me.

“Why so curious, LuLu~” Sehun joined.

“No. it’s just, I haven’t knew her name, we’re in one class, it’s funny if I don’t know her name right?” I made excuse. That’s one of my talents.

“She moved from another school, her name is Yoona.” Replied Chanyeol.

“Oh Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter