because of her

i miss you

Black - they talk in liver when they Pov .

None's POV

"Yah! L . Where are you going ? "shouted sungyeol .

"I want go to canteen . Wae?" replied L with no feelings .

"Let's go together . L , why Naeun know you? . You bumped with her . Where? ."laying his right hand on L's shoulder .

After L finish story about what happen  to them , they walk towards class . 

"Yah , sungyeol . Where are going ."said sunggyu with not satisfied . 

"We just . . "sungyeol want to finish his words but sunggyu cut it . 

"L , you must sit next to naeun ."said sunggyu and point the table that they will sit . 

"What ! . Wae , i must sit next to naeun . Shirro ."said L  with not satisfied .

"You must sit there . This is Mr.Jaesuk directions . You must follow it what Mr.jaesuk wants . "said sungyeol while look at the paper that Mr.Jaesuk give to him . 

"Teacher coming . Ppali! . Get to your sit , now . "shouted one boy

"Annyeonghaesayo . I'm Miss Song . . Sorry! I'm Mrs Song Jihyo . I'm your classroom teachers ."introduced beautiful  teacher . 

"Excuse me , Teacher already married . I thought you don't get married yet . I want you be my sister in law ."said one boy with disappointed feeling . 

Naeun's POV

"Naeun-sshi , you must sit next to L . This is Mr.Jaesuk directions . You must follow it ."said Sunggyu with cute smile at his face .

Why i must sit next to he . I thought his girlfriend will sit next to he .

"I will ."simple answers and make fake smile  

Back to sit where sunggyu point at and start reading book that Mrs . Song Jihyo  

"YAH . I thought you will sit with your boyfriend . I know you must like me , right ."said L with sweet smile to naeun . 

"Yah . you ! Why i must like you . You're so ugly for me ."said Naeun and continue reading  .

"What , you say? mocked L .

"Oh , L . You have any questions to share with us ."said Mrs.Song Jihyo when she heard L scream at naeun .

"Oh . Ani "replied L .

"Sit"replied Mrs.Song Jihyo . 

Naeun just reading the book . Naeun do not care about it . 

L's POV 

"Yah , L . What are you talking about with naeun until Mrs.Song called you to stand up ."said sungyeol and start glance at naeun who still reading the book with her members .

"Why do you care about it . "said L

"Ani"simple answered . "L ,this weekend will have perfomances . You must coming , right ."said sungyeol and start leaving L alone at cafe .

Before sungyeol start leaving L , he said "Apink have perfomances too ."

"Argh! . Why i must see naeun . Can i Don't see her for a week ."whispered L .

Tteonajima doraseojima

Idaero bonael su eobseo

 Ireon nal dugo oh oh gandago oh oh

Beoseonal su eobseo cause you are my destiny

From : Sweetie

To : L-oppa 

Oppa . Why are you don't talk to me at school . I'm leaving now . Annyong . See you , tomorrow . Saranghae .! >.<

"Argh . How can i forget her . Caused of naeun . That crazy girl ."whispered L when he realized suzy .


s0rry for my english . I hope you understands . .Annyeong .