* accidentally meeting you * (1)

i miss you

 

None's POV

Naeun recently returned from overseas with her abeoji . She don't want to come back to seoul but due to her parents , she followed her grandfather back to Jeju . After 4 hours on the plane , she was waiting for their bags placed in the terminal . 

"oh! where abeoji ?", said naeun while she pull the wheel bag out of the airport .

End of None's POV

Naeun's POV

ah! Why I must follow abeoji returned to seoul . (scream at her heart) with  disappointed faces . 

"Oh! Where abeoji ?,"said naeun .

Wae,everyone glances at me ? I know , must they never saw a cute girl like me . hihi . (talk in the liver)

"what took you so long?", said abeoji as soon as she came out from airport . 

"I got held up looking for our luggage", with feelings of frustration . 

"Can abeoji please help me with this one?",and she handed the bag to abeoji . 

"I'm getting this old . How much strength do i have?", said abeoji . 

I know abeoji don't want help me ,right ! (talk in the liver)

"Yet you still dare to order me?", she said with angry voice .

"Isn't this is all your luggage, abeoji?", why do i have to bring the luggage when this luggage is yours . (talk in the liver with angry face to her abeoji)

"How can you bring so much stuff for a 3 days, 2 days trip?", she said with feeling of dissatisfaction . :/

"Don't you know that the older you become, the more you have to pay attention to you looks?", said abeoji with mocking face .

Wae? why with my face ? (talk in the liver)

"kajja"said abeoji .  "let's go together!", she said with feeling of dissatisfaction .

"Hey you! Lee Dong Jin . That's me ." said abeoji when he glance at his assistant .

"Thank you for your trouble for coming all the way here . Now let me take you to the seminar venue ." said his assistant . 

"Naeun , just go to the hotel by yourself ,okay? . Just pick me up when the seminar ends ." said her abeoji after he talk with his assistant .

"Some money , juseyo for the fare ." she said while reaching out her hand .

WOW! Abeoji has many money .  He must famous .  I do not care as long as it is for a lot of money . He must give me a lot money for my everythings . Haha .. (evil laugh) . (talk in liver) . 

"Spend it wisely!" said abeoji and reaching out his hands with some money .

"You're only give me 10 000? . This won't be enough for the fare ."she said when she saw money that's on his abeoji's right hand and naeun very shock . ANDWAE!! Wae you give this .  it's not enough for a taxi . :'(

"Take a bus! . It's not good for young people to always take a taxi . " said abeoji with angry tone . 

"Giving me a bit more would've been good ."she said when her abeoji gone with magic . I know ,he must use magic to dissapear himself . BLANK!!

"Eotteohgedeun . Eodie (where?) the bus ?." her said with worried face that she will be abandoned .

SUDDENLY . -> ANDWAE !!! My bag . AH!!! . Today is my unfortune mistake .hurm . "YAAAA!! .  Why you hit my bag ? Isn't you're crazy man . You must escape from hospital . "she scream at that man who hit her bag . "Oh . My shirt had fallen out . Michyeoss-eo! YAAA!! You must neatly my clothes back ."she said with angry tone . 

"Do it yourself . I was late because of you . Crazy girl ! ", he said and ran to the taxi before she called security . 

"Aish , that crazy man ! I'll kill him when i see he again ." and angry tone and angry faces .

End of Naeun's POV .

Myungsoo's POV .

Tteonajima doraseojima 

Idaero bonael su eobseo

Ireon nal dugo oh oh gandago oh oh

Beoseonal su eobseo cause you are my destiny

Nal dugo doraseojima

Bitgyeogajima pihaegajima you are my destiny

From : Sweetie

To : L oppa

Oppa . !! Meet me at airport . Ppali! I'll wait you at there . 

"Oh , suzy ."he said after he see message from his sweetie . "Oh , I'll be there ." he replied the message . He way to the airport .

At airport , suzy who is standing near the taxi with happy feelings . "Annyeong , Suzy . Why you asked me to come ?" , he said with curious tone .

"Oppa . , . I'll studies at university same with you ." said suzy with happy tone and feelings . "Oppa , gwenchana ?" she said when she glance at L who is imaginary with suzy answer . "Oppa . , .Oppa !! .", she said while she shimmering hands in front of his face . 

"Oh . Suzy-yah."said L after he finish he imaginary . "I'll take care of you . Don't worry about that ."he scream at suzy who far away from he . 

"Oh . Gomawo, oppa." she scream back to L who is standing like a doll with manly faces .

Suzy, i'll stay with you forever and ever .  I want you stay with me forever . I don't want to hurt you because of my fans at university. I want you stay away from my crazy fans . Always there for me . (talk in liver) . But why she must  meet me at the airport ? We can talk at cafe , right . He very confused about Suzy but he really fall'in live with Suzy . Right now . Suzy is his ideal type .

neoreul darmgo shipdeon eoulligo sipdeon

Ganjeolhaetdeon siganeul

Nan dasi saenggakhae

da jinagan hannat chueok ppuningeol

 And, Can you smile? (smile)

niga wonhajanha

Niga barajanha
Nae mam maneuroneun
Neol jabeul suga eomneungabwa

From : Eomma

To : L

L . Can you back home and help your father here . (Tokyo)

"Eomma, i can't back home . Who will take care of dasom .", he replied the message . 

"I must go back home , Dasom will looking for me ."he said with worried feelings of his younger sister .

He ran to the taxi . He don't want to be late . 

SUDDENLY . -> "Ugh , my leg . YAA! you're crazy girl ,"said L while he hold his leg in pain . 

"YAAA! Why you hit my bag ? Isn't you're crazy man . You must escape from hospital ." she scream at L who hit her bag .

"Oh , my clothes had fallen out . Michyeoss-eo! YAA! You must neatly my clothes back ."she said with angry tone .

"Do it yourself . I was late because of you . Crazy girl ." L said and he ran to the taxi she called the security .

"Taxi . , .Taxi ."said L while he shimmering his hands . 

"Go to University _______ , jusseyo .", said L with worried tone .

At University __________ . "Where are you , Dasom ?" L scream at university . L thought his sister coming but his Infinite members .

"Wae , you so worry ?"said sunggyu with a serious face when he glance at L . His friends seem so serious about him too .

"Have you seen my sister ?" said L . 

"Oh , You sister go home with her friends ."said sungyeol after he glance at L who look worried about his sister returns to calm himself . 

"Oh . Wae ? . you don't tell me first ?" L calm when his sister go home with her friends . 

"Yaa , L . You must know that , apink have a new members  . She is vocalist , lead dancer and face of the group.

as dongwoo with excited feelings . 

"Yaa , Sungjong ! Why , you tell me that ? . I don't care the new members in Apink . I have Suzy , right . Miss A is pretty and cute than apink ." said L with angry tone and disappointed of s that his friends fanboys of apink .

"Wae? . What's wrong with apink ?" said woohyun with angry tone when L said Miss A is pretty and cute than apink .

"WAE???" All s simultaneous and shocked with L answers .

FLASHBACK  

From : Namjoo

To : Hayoung

Hayoung , meet me at cafe . >.<

Ooh . Wae ? as she ran to the cafe with serious face .

"Annyeonghaesayo , wae ? Everythings okey , right . " with speat in her face .

 "Oh . Nothings . I want to tell you somethings about INFINITE members . Isn't they so cute ?"said namjoo with annoying face . 

"Oh . Only this you want to talk to me . I'm having trouble at dorm . Only this you want to talk ! with angry tone and disappointed to namjoo .

"HiHI . . , . . Mianhae , Hayoung -ah . Mianhaeyo ! " said namjoo with a innocent face .

"Hayoung , you know what ? All Infinite members are so cute expect L , right "said namjoo . 

"Yaa . , . Why you say that ? " said hayoung with not satisfied faces .

"Yaa . , . Isn't L is a cold - hearted person in s ." said namjoo . Namjoo and hayoung doesn't know that L at there . suzy want to meet L at cafe . But suzy isn't coming because of her family . Only L who arrived at the cafe

"Ish! .. That's girl .  I will kill her . She doesn't know . I'm the handsome in the group ." said L in liver . L eavesdropping at them . L hear all the conversation between namjoo and hayoung . 

End of flashback 

"Aish! .. Just that . Why you take care of they conversation . That isn't real . They just kidding ." said hoya with not satiesfied feelings . 


Ugh >.< finally update for one chapter . I'm so sorry about my english . I hope you understands . .  >.< MIANHAEYO > > > > >