Regret

A Bullied Girl, A Popular Boy

~Kyu-Hyun Pov

  At that moment my eyes darted at him, sending him a death glare.

"What?" I said as I pushed myself off the ground.

"Suprised?"  Yong-Hwa paused, then spoke again, "This situation could've been avoided if you hadn't gotten involved with Seo-Hyun...no if you hadn't gotten involved with any girl I've been in love with." His eyes fell in the sight of mine, our gazes locked, tight.

"Me? Avoid?" I spat out with a chuckle following it. "I'm not the problem, you are."

"You are the reason they left you, you didn't keep them under your grasp. You knew what kind of person I was, why didn't you learrn from your mistakes and keep your distance?" I grinned from my victory in the arguement.

  Yong-Hwa's breath got shakey, his palms formed a fist as he gritted his teeth. He was mad. Great, more fighting.

"Listen Yong-Hwa, I don't want to settle this with anything physical-" My sentence was interrupted by a fist to the face. His knuckles were hard on my face, creating great impact, making me fall back on the ground.

"You have no right to say that, since you were physical with both of my girlfriends!" He shouted, as tears formed in his eyes. Never knew he was a cry baby... 

"Pfft. I wasn't the one that started being physical, they were, and you know what, I liked it!" I laughed at him then glared at him with a cruel smile. Should I stop making him feel bad? Nah. He deserves it for what he has done to Seo-Hyun.

"What did I do to deserve this?" His eyes wouldn't meet mine and instead they would meet the ground. I could see tears falling, shattering apart once it met the cold floor.

"Nothing... Absolutly nothing." My voice slowley faded to end up filling the room with silence.

  Yong-Hwa's lips parted as if he were going to say something, but the door swung open leaving a shadow in the entrance. I heard a girl's step come closer to us. Now we're going to be in trouble for fighting.

"HAH! Found you!" A girls familiar voice spoke.

~Seo-Hyun Pov

  A girl told me she saw the one who locked Jessica in here... I gripped the knob and slowley turned it. I nervously took a breath before opening. This jerk will pay!

  I swung the door open and found that the place was filled with black. Darkness filled every corner of the room, only a fading lamp shined in one part of the room. I walked slowley towards the light, and saw shadows of 2 people, or a two headed person... I'll go with 2 people... why is one standing and one on the ground? Maybe the one standing is the guy, maybe that person is also trying to harm others!

  "HAH! Found you!"  I pointed thoughtlessly at the dark man standing, the man's eyes looked in my direction, and for some reason he looked familiar.

"You're the one who locked Jessica, aren't you? Heh wait until Kyu-Hyun finds this out, I can prove it to him and make him pay." I smirked at that thought. What would Kyu-Hyun do? Beg on his knees for forgivness? 

  I walked towards the light swtich carelessly, not even thinking if that guy could've gotten behind me to start harrasing me in some way I wouldn't even know of.

As my finger flicked the light on, I turned back to the two people fighting, and froze in shock.

"Y-Yong-Hwa... K-Kyu-Hyun?" Their faces were full of cuts and bruises. Have they been fighting? 

"Seo-Hyun..." One of them whispered, not that I knew or cared. The main thing I was focusing one was, why them? Why did they have to fight? Is it about me? Is Yong-Hwa still in love with me?

"Yong-Hwa...Don't tell me you're the one who locked Jessica up..." I hesitated as I waited for the answer.

"Yes." He said with a straigh forward look. He gave off no expression which made me step back in horror. Even Kyu-Hyun was suprised, the look on his face was priceless, I would've started laughing by now, but the news was too terrifying, I lost words.

  No, he couldn't. He's a kind person, he would've never done that. He's... not Yong-Hwa... no Yong-Hwa is nice, he's... Right then I wanted to break free from the world and make myself believe this never happened, but I had to believe it, Yong-Hwa would never lie to me. 

"Why?" I slowley looked back in his eyes, to find an explanation. Usually it would work, Yong-Hwa was a person who couldn't hide is feelings through face expressions, or I was just really good at reading his face expressions. But this one, I could tell... nothing. No regret for what he has done, no sadness, no... nothing.

"Why do you choose Kyu-Hyun over me? Why is he the one that makes your heart flutter? Why is he the one!" His eyes were red from crying and his hand shook as he pointed towards Kyu-Hyun in frustation.

"You still love me?" I looked away from his eyes. My chest hurt, not from wanting him, but from the pity I had for him. Why can't he just forget about me? Why does he have to get hurt because of me? 

  He walked towards me, clutching his stomach as if he had gotten punch there, which I bet did happen. Pain shot through my heart, Yong-Hwa... stop hurting yourself...

"I've tried to forget about you, I just c-can't... I've tried to realise my feelings for Shin-Hye, but whenever I'm with her, all I think about is you. I've tried to hate you for what you made me go through, but I ... just couldn't." He choked on his words, and put both of his hands on my shoulders sliding them down to my hands. He rested his head on my shoulder, soaking it with his tears.

"I've tried..." With those last two words from him, he left the room, leaving me and Kyu-Hyun alone.

~Yong-Hwa Pov

  I lost Seo-Hyun... I- I lost someone once again to Kyu-Hyun. I clutched my stomach in pain. Damn you Kyu-Hyun. I ran from the room where I left the two alone, I fled outside the campsite, hoping no one would see me in this condition.

  I ran until I lost breath, I stopped next to a place to cross the streets. I looked on the other side and saw a diner. Maybe they have water, crap I need to hurry, almost a green light.

  I walked on the crossway, each step made me remember each event that happened. Looking through my past was painful, but I needed a way to erase all of Seo-Hyun. 

  When I realised what I felt for Seo-Hyun, when we became boyfriend and girlfriend, when we were in ... love... I looked through them, but I couldn't let them go, and it struck me when I felt a round, solid object in my pocket. A ring.

  Suddenly I didn't feel to thirsty anymore. I smiled in sadness, I regret loosing her, I regret not proposing her when I had the chance to. I regret it all.

HONK HONK 

  I turned without hesitation and saw a truck coming right at me. Maybe this is a chance I'll never regret I made. Maybe this is a way to forget about Seo-Hyun, forever.

Good-Bye, forever.

I dropped the ring, then, out.


 

A/N: Weren't expecting that were you? Well if you were then... I hope you can predict what would happen next, because I absolutley have no idea what I'm doing next XD. Well have fun reading <3!