FINAL.

O_O

 

            Kyungsoo is sitting on the couch while playing a game in his phone alone though the clock near him shows that it’s 10pm already. He crosses his legs and puts it on the couch as he presses his back closer to the back of it. It has been almost two hours since he played that game, Angry Bird game which nowadays so popular around the world especially in Korea.

            Five minutes later finally a yawn escapes from his lips, he doesn’t care and keeps playing. Thirty minutes later he does another yawn and it’s getting bigger. When the time finally shows right at 11pm DO Kyungsoo closes his game and turns his phone off. With even the bigger yawn he rubs the corner of his eye with his index finger. “sleepy..” he mumbles to himself.

            Kyungsoo then gets up and starts to walk toward his and his roomate’s room. With another yawn he opens the door to find out Kai is asleep on his desk, seeming like he was writing something on his notebook because right under his cheek an opening book can be seen and also he is still holding a pencil in his hand.

            He chuckles at the scene before he walking closer to put away the pencil and tries to take the book from his face. Kai softly grumble when his cheek reflectly moves because of the being pulled book beneath it. Kyungsoo stops and continues to pull it as slow and as careful as he can.

            At the end finally the notebook is in his own hand, chuckling he finds out there is so many scribbles on it, and words like ‘cute’ ‘weird’ ‘what am I doing’ ‘pabo me’ ‘baby don’t cry’ and some scribbles with O_O emotions. Kyungsoo tries to hold his laugh. Kai is really unpredictable. Why did he write these all and emotions till he asleep?

“hm?” Kyungsoo raises his brows when he flips the page, and flips it to another page, and keep flipping it again and again from page to page till the last page until he realizes something.

“why here’s so many big round eyes scribbles?” he whispers to himself. Right, 90% of the pages are those O_O emotions. Kyungsoo even thinks that O_O is Kai’s most favorite emotion but then he realizes that Kai does never use any emotions whenever he sent him a text or mail.

                   ‘Put that aside, maybe he was just bored and scribbled these all.’ He thought with a chuckle, putting down the note along with the pencil isn’t far from Kai’s head but keeps making sure if those stuffs won’t fall.

                To be honest he wants to wake the younger up but Kai can be really scary whenever someone disturbing his peace sleep –for being his 3 months roomate is enough for him to realize it– so he just puts a blanket around his shoulder and goes to lay himself on the bed. “Night Kai.” He says though he knows that Kai won’t be able to hear his words. “sleep well.”

                The next day Kyungsoo finds Kai acts weird to him. He doesn’t understand why though but it seems really different. Kai often to be caught was looking at him or he also often to turn his head away when his eyes caught Kyungsoo’s. Curious, but the older doesn’t bother to ask why.

“ I was aleep, wasn’t I?”

“ yes?”

 Kyungsoo turns his head to the owner of the heavy voice as he’s about to open the bathroom’s door. Now him and the others exo members are in NET building for an EXO’S GROWL performance in Mcountdown. Feeling weird in his stomach he went to the bathroom without realizing that someone else was trailing him from behind –at least he thinks so– and that someone is no other than Kai.

“ I was asleep, wasn’t I?” Kai repeats his words.

“ well..” Kyungsoo closes the door back without coming into it. “if you were talking about last night, you were.” He chuckles. “ I don’t know if you can fall asleep while scrabling things.”

                There’s a slightly changed expression on his face. Kai chews on his bottom lip nervously and walks to the big mirror near them, facing himself and sometimes glances at Kyungsoo who is standing behind him. “ did you read my notebook?” he asks after few times paused, again, it succeed to stop Kyungsoo for opening the single bathroom’s door and closes it again for the second time.

“ the one you scribbled on it?”

Kai nods without looking back at him.

“ well I did. Why?”

                Kai looks at Kyungsoo through the mirror for few seconds before looking away and shakes his head, pouring some water in his hands and splashes it on his face. “nothing, just asking.”

                “ oh, fine then..” DO Kyungsoo raises an eyebrow in confuse before for the 3rd time he opens the door again, and this time Kai doesn’t interupt him so he gets into the bathroom. Before he closes the door he is quite sure that Kai is staring at him through the mirror with a weird expression, an expression that seems cold, scared, and calm at the same time which making the shorter guy can’t help but feel more confused. ‘what’s wrong with him?’ he thinks.

                                After their performance EXO-M and EXO-K are taking time to grab a lunch in the nearbie restaurant. Unfortunately, the forgetful Kyungsoo forgets to bring his wallet and phone so he turns back to get them in their Van.

                Opening the door he pushes himself in looking for his phone and his wallet in his bag. Accidentally a small book for making lyrics fells down from a bag beside his. Kyungsoo reaches his hand out to take the book and realizes if it’s Kai’s.

Kai also likes to write lyrics?’ he raises both of his brows in awe and trying to take a peek inside.  

                Well the small book proves that Kai really likes to write lyrics too, but another thing confusing Kyungsoo’s feeling. Why does every page, in the bottom of the page or right next to the title, there always has O_O emotion. And makes it even weirder, there is a song with I love you title and has ‘ I love you O_O . Love me too O_O . ‘ as a part of it’s lines.

Kyungsoo frowns “ weird, isn’t it?”

“ have you found your things?”

                A voice from behind makes Kyungsoo gasping hard and puts the book as fast as possible inside Kai’s backpack. He turns to find Lay is standing behind him. “Have you?” he asks again.

“ Yeah. Why are you here?”

Lay smiles and his forever dimple can be seen on his right cheek. “nothing, I just felt a little worry since you haven’t back to the restaurant so I went here to make sure everything’s alright.”

                Kyungsoo chuckles as he pulls out his phone and his wallet from his backpack as fast as possible before closing the door with his back. “ it does, let’s get back hyung I am hungry.”

“ you better hurry since Kris ate ¾ of the foods already.” Lay laughs.

“ eeeh. Don’t! He better not spend it all himself!!” DO groans and pulls Lay’s hand to walk back into the Restaurant. Though the weird and confused feeling still stucking inside his head.

now I am sure Kai really like the O_O emotion.’ He says to himself in his mind.

 

 


 

“ you do really like to use that emotion don’t you?” Kyungsoo asks Kai when both of them are preparing for attending a fans meeting in some other minutes. Kai is trying to tie his black tie while Kyungsoo is still buttoning his shirt.

“ what?” Kai looks a bit shocked at his words. “ w- what emotion?”

“ That big rounded eyes. Yesterday I accidentaly dropped your lyrics book and found those emo in every single paper. You do really like to scribble them don’t you?” he chuckles.

                Kai turns his head away to face the mirror while pretending to un-tie and ties back his tie. He shrugs, but his tone is a bit shaky and it makes Kyungsoo can’t help but wonder what’s wrong with Kai nowadays. “ n- nothing, really. I’m just feeling like to scribble them.”

“ really?”

“ yeah..” Kai nods.

“ then, you even put your random scribble on one of your lyrics?? Like, I love you and you put the big eyes emotion as the next word.”

                                Kai flinches and drops his tie down, when he is kneeling down to take his tie his forehead hit the corner of a sink in front of him. He groans and Kyungsoo walks closer to him. “ are you alright?”

“ I am alright, hyung.” Kai answers coldly and tries to take his tie back, rubbing the being hit part with his other hand. “don’t worry.”

“ I don’t know you are this silly. I’ve been your roomate for the past three months yet there’s so many things I don’t know about you, huh..” Kyungsoo chuckles as he pats Kai’s head like a mother to her son. Kai looks at his hyung’s eyes for two seconds before he pulls himself away from him, trying to hide his face by turning away and pretends to tie his tie back.

“ well, maybe.” He then walks out the room right after finally he tied his tie.

                                Kyungsoo stares as the taller’s back in confuse. ‘Kai is really acting weird isn’t he?’ he thinks before he follows his dongsaeng from behind.

                            After a while finally the fan meeting starts and each person introduces himself to the screaming and spazzing fans. Kyungsoo is sitting between Sehun and Kai. Sehun sometimes talks to him but Kai, never even once. Kyungsoo tries to make a small convo with Kai but the younger just giving a small response like nodding his head or smiling at him. Nothing much.

                       A very thin girl with DO’s official white shirt is asking for an autograph on her DO’s official notebook. And there’s something that catches Kyungsoo’s interest. In the cover of the notebook, a sticker is put right beside his close up photo. And it’s an emotion that always he finds in every book Kai has, an O_O emotion.

                 Thinking this as a nice timing he asks the girl while signing on his photo for her. “ did you put this sticker randomly?”

The girl looks so happy with his simple ask. “which sticker??” she asks back.

“ this one.” Kyungsoo points at the O_O sticker and he can feel Kai turns his head at him. “ did you?”

“ ahh this?” The girl also points at the sticker while giggling, “ don’t you know it? It’s you!”

“ me??”

“ yep, it’s you.” The girl nods repeatedly.

“ but why me?” Kyungsoo looks at the girl with his big eyes.

“ it’s because your eyes looked like them, oppa~” another girl who just got an autograph from Sehun says, she makes two big O with both of her thumbs and index fingers before putting it on her eyes. “whenever you’re in or out the stage, your eyes always like this.. so cutee.”

                                Kyungsoo turns his head at Kai and he turns his head away after less than a second his eyes met Kyungsoo’s. And for the first time he can surely see Kai’s face turning red though he has tried to cover it by looking down or up in a deep position.

                And something else catches his attention.

                He remembers a part of lyrics that he had seen last night in Kai’s book.

                A simple lines but enough to make him feeling confused before.

 

I Love You O_O . Love me too O_O .

 

Kyungsoo drowns in his thoughts.

 

I Love You O_O

 

‘if Kai knows about this thing....does it mean....he loves me?’ Something is tickling Kyungsoo’s feel, and he can also feel his face slightly flushes at the thought. But realizing he stunned too long he looks up at his fan with the biggest smile he ever shows.

“ okay, thank you!” DO grins as he gives another autograps for the second girl. After both of them leaves and the next person comes for an autograph he leans his body slightly to the right before trying to whisper in a low tone but making sure Kai will hear it. “ we need to talk after this, alright?”

Kai mumbles under his breath. “ukh..alright...”

 


IF I SAY END NOW..WILL YOU KICK MA OFF?
hhaha to tell the truth ^ is the end line but then I think there's no fluffy yet and some of you might think 'then what will happen to them?'

So I'll give you a sequel or Bonus Scene bellow;
Random but I've tried to make it a lil but cute.

 V V V


 

BONUS SCENE

- few months later -

 

     DO Kyungsoo can't stop humming songs from  his small lips while his hand scribbling here and there on a piece of paper. He and Kai are in their room, wasting a night time with each other wramth. Kyungsoo is sitting on the younger' lap as Kai hugs him from behind, resting his chin on Kyungsoo's small shoulder.

" what are you scribbling about?" Kai asks, trying to peek on Kyungsoo' paper but the older tries to hide the paper with his left arm even more. A sing-song voice escapes from Kyungsoo's lips. " mm~ nothing.."

Kai chuckles, "then mind to explain why do you need to hide it from me?"

" hmmm~" Kyungsoo turns his head slightly, sticking out his tongue.

        Looking at that, Kai can't help but laugh. Pecking a small yet lovely back head before him for some seconds before pulling the older's waist closer in his arms. "mean soo."
" duh, I know you know we know I'm not a meanie."

Kai chuckles, "I know." He snuggles into Kyungsoo's neck making the other lets out a soft yelp.

" stop! it's ticklish!" he whines. But Kai keps rubbing his nose onto his lover's neck. " I'll stop if you let me see what are you scribbling about."

" Aish, stop being so childish will you." A pout formed and Kai chuckles.

" so, show me?" he smirks.

" Fine!" Kyungsoo purses his lips as he picks up his paper, turning around so he's facing someone behind him. Kai stares at the paper confusedly as if he's trying to understand 'that something' written on the paper.

" what's that one?" he asks.

" you?"

Kai raises an eyebrow, looking at his lover's eyes before looking back at the paper. "Me?"

DO Kyungsoo grins, nodding his head few times as he pushes the paper closer to Kai's face. " it's you. can't you realize it?"

"....but this is not me so much."

" you look like this back then." Kyungsoo chuckles. " Right before you confessed to me without your 'me' scribbles on your notes and papers."

Kai grumbles, "shut up."

" I said the truth tho!"

           Kai rolls his eyes as he pushes the paper in Kyungsoo's hand away till it falls onto the floor, Kyungsoo blinks right before he is being pulled by two manly hands on his shoulders and feeling a warm yet lovely sensation on his lips. Kai's lips presses accurately on his and it feels so right. A watch near them showing them if it's midnight already and it's time to sleep.  Though; the two of them keep cuddling and kissing till their lips turns into a swollen ones and they fall asleep in each other arms.

 

- END -