one

Can You Hear Me? ( Sequel to 12:51 )

[Taehyung's POV]

"Yoojin, watch out!"

 

 

HOOOOONK!

 

I ran towards her. She's unconcious...

"Yoojin... Yoojin..." I shook her, but her eyes remained closed. 

 

"Yoojin, I am sorry."


[Author's P.O.V]

Seeing her at this state made his heart break. 'I know it was all my fault... I know it has been a hard time for her.'

Taehyung glanced at her sleeping face, full of bruises. 'Is this what I had done to her?'

The doors finally opened, and as he looked up, it was Donghyun with their companions, Yoojin's mother, Jin and his girlfriend, Jooyeon.

Jin is so furious that he walked towards him and suddenly grabbed the collar of his shirt.

"What did you do?"

"W-what?!"

"I trusted you for three years and... And... How could you?!"

"Jin-oppa! Stop that!" Jooyeon held Jin's hand. 

"No, Jooyeon. I am going to teach this guy a lesson for making my best friend a hard time."

"W-what do you mean, Jin-hyung?! It was an accident!"

Jin was about to punch Taehyung when a hand stopped grabbed his fist. It was the doctor. "Goodness gracious, you're in the hospital. Have some decency not to make any noise? Aish, kids these days..."

Both of their cheeks started to color, as they released themselves and let the doctor walk forward towards Yoojin. 

After a few check-ups and such, the doctor faced her mother with a sullen look. "Her vital signs were okay, but I am afraid that she'll be in a coma for two months. It will take time to heal all the cuts and bruises. We will make another test for her brainwaves and senses. That would be all." Then the doctor dismissed.

 

Silence took over and everyone is deadpan; only the monitors near Yoojin making the sounds. It took a few minutes until Taehyung spoke, "I am sorry, Mrs. Jeon. It was really my fault."

Mrs. Jeon, who is softly gazing at the sleeping Yoojin, looked up and gave him a reassuring smile, "It's okay, Taehyung-ah. Don't worry, we'll get through this."

"Poor Jinnie." Jooyeon muttered when her hands touched the pale hands of Yoojin. 

Taehyung watched their expressions, and a pang of hurt struck right him. He was quite unsure if it is guilt or something. The mere thought of it makes him wanna punch the dull, white wall. Sighing, he stood up from the couch and got out of the room. 


"Yo." 

Taehyung looked up, seeing Donghyun approach him. His hands started to clench at the sight of him. He remembered him at the cafè, where he has been very close to Yoojin. "What do you want?" He snarled back at him.

Donghyun lifted his hands up with defense and shook his head, "Steady, bro. I have a girlfriend. Jiyong-hyung, Hyuna and I were just her new friends at work."

There is a part where he doesn't want to believe him. After all he saw back at the cafè? Is there a reason to trust him?

"I don't believe you." He muttered.

"Taehyung, right? Y'know, I won't take advantage of Yoojin because I know she has some sort of problem; I am just doing what friends do." He said.

"Yoojin still loves you, I can feel it. The way she looks at you back at the cafè, tells that she still loved you." And then Donghyun went back inside. 

 

Taehyung buried his hands on his face. He wanted to cry, but his eyes told him not to. 'I'm feeling so stupid right now.'

 



A/N:

Hey guys! I have decided to make this a story with multiple chapters because I know some of you will demand another one. ;; Sorry if I'd just post this story just now. I was so busy ;;

But here it is. First chapter for CYHM <3